Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1157 1158 [1159] 1160 1161 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3829541 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: BFEL LOVES CHILD CREAM!
« Reply #17370 on: November 23, 2013, 07:19:07 pm »

((:P ok well I suppose I deserved that.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17371 on: November 23, 2013, 07:21:58 pm »

(( Yes. Yes you did. Now if only PW has also posted the rest of Grate's Speech! I don't want to wait til Monday! :P ))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17372 on: November 23, 2013, 07:49:57 pm »

((Oh, idea. Unless Quantum Grate explodes or disappears, they can revive Grate from the corpse that was shot in the chest, if Quantum Grate turns out to be dangerous.

Then again, there's the chance that if they revive him, they'll end up with two of them.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17373 on: November 23, 2013, 08:09:59 pm »

((I knew it would be a good idea to shoot the kid! Now there's a sentence I never thought I'd type.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17374 on: November 23, 2013, 08:14:15 pm »

((Oh, idea. Unless Quantum Grate explodes or disappears, they can revive Grate from the corpse that was shot in the chest, if Quantum Grate turns out to be dangerous.

Then again, there's the chance that if they revive him, they'll end up with two of them.))
(( Yeah, I had the same though, and immediately went '... down this way lies madness.' Still, I love this anomaly. And I can only imagine how weird this looks to anyone watching. It must look kind of like a glitch in the matrix, like what would happen if you spawned a ragdoll for a unit and then forgot to finish killing them. ))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17375 on: November 23, 2013, 08:45:20 pm »

((This reminds me of the scene in "next" where nicholas cage is dodging bullets and all his failed attempts are falling away))

collect the technological devices xan spat out while absorbing sods, stick them in my backpack and go find out whats taking the others so long to get back.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Mission 11: Thor
« Reply #17376 on: November 23, 2013, 08:50:01 pm »

"Hrmmm. I don't suppose running would help much at this point. Okay creepy child thing, what are the echoes saying?"

Listen to the creepy child thing, and prepare myself to enter the void if the creepy child thing becomes aggressive.

((I have unerring aim when shooting at teammates.))

(Just noticed this. Apparently the hell I have wrought is terrifying enough to make people JUMP INTO TIMMIES ARMS.

also since I revived Grate does that mean I'm a better medic then Faith? :P))

Indeed, I do this.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17377 on: November 23, 2013, 08:54:07 pm »

"Hrmmm. I don't suppose running would help much at this point. Okay creepy child thing, what are the echoes saying?"

Listen to the creepy child thing, and prepare myself to enter the void if the creepy child thing becomes aggressive.

(Just noticed this. Apparently the hell I have wrought is terrifying enough to make people JUMP INTO TIMMIES ARMS.

(( Good point, I'm sure that won't go poorly for Morul :P

And... sure? I'm not sure quantum anomalies count as 'revives' though. Possibly 'necromancy'. So, STEPHEN 'QUANTUM NECROMANCER' HAWKING? ))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17378 on: November 23, 2013, 09:00:06 pm »

And... sure? I'm not sure quantum anomalies count as 'revives' though. Possibly 'necromancy'. So, STEPHEN 'QUANTUM NECROMANCER' HAWKING? ))
((No no, the correct syntax in this scenario is "STEPHEN HAWKING, Inventor of Quantum Necromancy. Also regular necromancy.

Indeed, I do this.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #17379 on: November 23, 2013, 09:17:41 pm »

(( Yes. Yes you did. Now if only PW has also posted the rest of Grate's Speech! I don't want to wait til Monday! :P ))
I would, but I'm too enraged at my computer corrupting a file and losing a ton of work on a new game system I was making. So Now I'm trying to revive it from memory and that means losing things I only sort of remember. Fuck you computer.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17380 on: November 23, 2013, 09:19:13 pm »

Dammit Skynet why you no obey GM
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17381 on: November 23, 2013, 09:35:59 pm »

I would, but I'm too enraged at my computer corrupting a file and losing a ton of work on a new game system I was making. So Now I'm trying to revive it from memory and that means losing things I only sort of remember. Fuck you computer.
New game system? Do tell.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #17382 on: November 23, 2013, 09:38:52 pm »

((How many new games systems are you working on?))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17383 on: November 23, 2013, 09:45:35 pm »

((I'm guessing, all told, there's in excess of a dozen systems.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17384 on: November 23, 2013, 09:45:50 pm »

((...I approve of this plan.))

(( Yeah, I had the same though, and immediately went '... down this way lies madness.' Still, I love this anomaly. And I can only imagine how weird this looks to anyone watching. It must look kind of like a glitch in the matrix, like what would happen if you spawned a ragdoll for a unit and then forgot to finish killing them. ))
((There are two spoons.))

((Well, duh. Stephen Hawking inven...hey, he actually did invent quantum necromancy!))

((Have you considered using Google Docs? I use that for pretty much anything I don't do offline or print. It's a lot safer; work is automatically saved after every keypress, and if Google's computers get corrupted, losing your game data will be the least of your worries as all information-technology-dependent parts of society descend into a near-Mad Max level of anarchy. Which gives me an idea for a game...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 1157 1158 [1159] 1160 1161 ... 1256