Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1254 1255 [1256]

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3808725 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Einsteinian Roulette
« Reply #18825 on: September 22, 2014, 01:03:00 pm »

You of all people should know how that works, Batou. :p

Well, I'm not going to jump to any conclusions until Lord-God-Emperor Piecewise passes judgement. My preference would be to go with this new character, and when he gets splatted, return to my old one, because I'm rather keen on Hobby.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18826 on: September 22, 2014, 04:11:05 pm »

But Havel has squiggly limbs and a laser on his shoulder. Why wouldn't you want to play as that?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18827 on: September 22, 2014, 04:26:17 pm »

Well, I'm not going to jump to any conclusions until Lord-God-Emperor Piecewise passes judgement. My preference would be to go with this new character, and when he gets splatted, return to my old one, because I'm rather keen on Hobby.
Regardless of which character you'll be using, if you want to go on the current batch of missions you should probably post in the on-ship thread that you want to go on mission 18. Mission 18's still open, but they could get sent off any time now.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18828 on: September 22, 2014, 04:27:59 pm »

Regardless of which character you'll be using, if you want to go on the current batch of missions you should probably post in the on-ship thread that you want to go on mission 18. Mission 18's still open, but they could get sent off any time now.
It'll be fun!

((We gon' die.))
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #18829 on: September 22, 2014, 06:11:52 pm »

^^Yes, this is ER. *handwaves*

Um, to my knowledge he hasn't announced my presence in the on-ship thread just yet. I only just posted that sheet today.

But Havel has squiggly limbs and a laser on his shoulder. Why wouldn't you want to play as that?
Actually I'm pretty sure someone stole his laser. I remember some players wanting to cannibalize it. I think..the Doc mod came after he was smushed. I'm pretty sure that's what happened, not sure how it works anymore, but back then people got broke and Doc put them back together as hilariously as possible.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18830 on: September 22, 2014, 06:24:11 pm »

I think that as long as your stats are OK, you can start posting immediately. Especially at a time like this when piecewise is just trying to start the mission as quickly as possible. If you want, you can just post an action saying to grab some equipment (or some of the prototypes they are handing out for free) without RPing it and then RP someone who was shoved out of the stasis pods, was handed a weapon and was then put directly into the dropship, someone who has no idea what's going on. Won't be very far from the truth.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 06:26:27 pm by Parisbre56 »

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18831 on: September 22, 2014, 06:52:32 pm »

Um, to my knowledge he hasn't announced my presence in the on-ship thread just yet. I only just posted that sheet today.

Actually I'm pretty sure someone stole his laser. I remember some players wanting to cannibalize it. I think..the Doc mod came after he was smushed. I'm pretty sure that's what happened, not sure how it works anymore, but back then people got broke and Doc put them back together as hilariously as possible.

I actually reread through that section today, and what happened was you volunteered to act as a guinea pig for the doc, with the usual hilarious results. You also did get your laser hardpoint back, and actually had to have the AM fix it after several botched rolls to fix it yourself.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #18832 on: September 22, 2014, 07:55:52 pm »

Ah, right. How much of a whiny baby was I when I died?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18833 on: September 22, 2014, 08:18:47 pm »

((OOC thread, please.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #18834 on: September 23, 2014, 10:14:29 am »

I wonder how people live through that. We need moar permadeaths!

As you wish.

You of all people should know how that works, Batou. :p

Yeah, sure, go for it. Doesn't matter to me. We'll keep the old one on ice till the new one gets iced.

Ahhh you're on, whatever. Between missions is a bit chaotic so I'm much more inclined to just handwave and go with the flow. If you wanna come down on our increasingly fatal joyride, you're welcome to it.

Ah, right. How much of a whiny baby was I when I died?

Significantly less then some others. Significantly less then some others who were still alive.

Vivalas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)
« Reply #18835 on: December 05, 2014, 07:56:50 pm »

Looks really kool, wanna reserve a spot er something.

Name: Jonathon Sommer (SS13 character teehee)
Appearance: About 5' 5", rather short, stocky build, short red hair and Van Dyke mustache. Limps everywhere he goes, has a bionic right hand and right leg, as well as his left foot is pronated akwardly. His shoulder and back are distorted in an akward way.
Personal information: His previous profession was along the lines of Law Enforcement. He served as private Coporate Security on a few installations. He has weapons training, etc. Southern Accent, and his breath smells heavily of alcohol (Read: Drunkard). Can be stubborn and a real prick sometimes.
Reason assigned to HMRC: Excessive Force. beat a suspect in a back room, to try and get them to "spill the beans", was caught. He thought that being a hardass and getting to take some names was better than spending 15 years in prison. How badly he was mistaken.
Stats:

Strength: 5
Dexterity: 4
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 1
Intelligence: 2
Willpower: 3

Skills:
Intuition: 2 (+1)
Handiwork: 1 (-1)
Conventional Weapons: 2 (+1)

Profession: Mercenary
"On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."
- Charles Babbage

The Imperial Question | Stranded Among Stars

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)
« Reply #18836 on: December 05, 2014, 10:33:20 pm »

Might want to put the profile in the On ship thread where PW might see it.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.
Pages: 1 ... 1254 1255 [1256]