Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Where all the Necros at?  (Read 19095 times)

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Re: Where all the Necros at?
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2019, 03:22:26 pm »

A necromancer is never late, nor is he early.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2019, 11:28:29 am »

Necromancers are patient; they have the luxury of immortality to arrive whenever they wish, provided it is inconvenient for future generations

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2019, 12:34:57 pm »

Gandalf has a big ol' beard and he's functionally immortal and does unknown magicks, and also is immune to death. He can even read.

He some kind o' necro.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2019, 12:52:19 pm »

My head can pivot sideways and incline up or down, with all the composite rotations implied that arise from the various theta and phi combinations. If it also had significant uniquely linear displacement (it doesn't, really) that would mean I also have a neck-rho.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2019, 01:07:44 pm »

Gandalf has a big ol' beard and he's functionally immortal and does unknown magicks, and also is immune to death. He can even read.

He some kind o' necro.

By the term as DF understands it, I'd say Gandalf is more of a necro than Sauron (you know, the guy who has "The Necromancer" as one of his aliases).
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2019, 01:31:39 pm »

He some kind o' necro.

By the term as DF understands it, I'd say Gandalf is more of a necro than Sauron (you know, the guy who has "The Necromancer" as one of his aliases).

"A Necromansuh!"

FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2020, 06:01:08 pm »

What the hek did you just hekin say about me, you little lich? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Grave Ghouls, and I've been involved in numerous secret rituals on Abdul Al-Hazred's necronomicon, and I have over 300 confirmed doots. I am trained in spooky skary skeleton fanfare and I'm the top necromansha in the entire underworld. You are nothing to me but just another skeleton. I will animate the hek out of u with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my spooky words. You think you can get away with saying that skeg to me over the arcanenet? Think again, acolyte. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spirits across the ethereal plane and your ethereal profile is being traced right now so you better prepare for the divination intrusion, coffinfeeder. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your pre-unlife. You're hoking undead, kiddo. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can resurrect you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed necromancy, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Skeleton Spookorps and I will use it to its full extent to reanimate your miserable bones off the face of the continent, you little calciumpile. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your hekking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you Anubian-damned supplicant. I will make Mr. Bone's wild ride and you will enjoy it. You're hekking undead, kiddo

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2020, 06:22:27 am »

Necros be hidin' everywhere, plottin' to kill us all with they armies of the undead or sumthin.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2020, 06:53:29 pm »

I didn't have internet this year.

I am slain.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2021, 11:55:32 am »

Broskis we got too confident in our April memories

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2021, 12:41:42 pm »

Remember remember the 1st of April

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2021, 02:37:06 pm »

April rolls around,
Flowers blossom on old graves,
Where necros are found.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2021, 02:49:02 pm »

April rolls around,
Flowers blossom on old graves,
Where necros are found.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2021, 04:44:05 am »

Dang necros showin up draggin all their zombies around an killin all my dwarfs!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2022, 03:17:28 am »

Rarely is the question asked: Where all the necros at?
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5