Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32

Author Topic: Supernatural 5 - Ended  (Read 98619 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 5 - Day 4 [1 REPLACEMENT NEEDED]
« Reply #420 on: May 11, 2012, 08:55:32 am »

EBWOP: Especially you, Orangebottle, who was online an hour and a half ago.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 11, 2012, 10:24:16 am »

Mod: Do you mean "potential" as in they may be town or scum/thirdparty or "potential" as in town roles that may or may not be in the game?

They are potential as in 'These are roles that may be town'. The roles on that list are not restricted to town, however. They are also potential in that not all of those roles will be in every game, although they all could be.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 5 - Day 4
« Reply #422 on: May 11, 2012, 12:41:22 pm »

Jokerman:
Nope. How about you? You've tacked on a lurker vote to appear active, and then answered Irony's questions without fielding any new points. So I don't see how you can talk.
I don't need to appear active - I contribute when I have something to say, and what I have to say is: you promised content and then failed to deliver until I had to press you on it. Also, nice deflection attempt.

Who are your top two scumpicks other than Irony?

I don't actually think that Irony Owl is scum - at least not based on the current arguments; I think that the case against him is almost completely an argument of semantics, and while some people might want to keep arguing that point, I'd rather focus on other people.

I'm really not liking the buddying between OrangeBottle and Darvi that was pointed out. Telling someone not to bother leveling accusations against someone because they're lurking and will be back is a blatant defense, and unless you know some we don't, there's no reason for it.

Sorry for my sporadic activity. School is wrapping up, which means that it's a little hectic, but soon will all be over. In a couple weeks, anyway.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 11, 2012, 01:33:50 pm »

Whoops, went to my Dad's and couldn't get on Bay12, sorry.  Unvote Powder Miner since he left the game I guess.  I am in total support of OrangeBottle and Darvi lynches.

EBWOP: Especially you, Orangebottle, who was online an hour and a half ago.
If this is true it's clear he was lurking on purpose.  It looks like the day was extended twice too, geez.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 11, 2012, 02:00:45 pm »

Last active: Today at 8:23:49 AM EDT.

...actually, I forgot that the forums and my computer disagree by an hour, so it was half an hour prior to that post.

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 11, 2012, 07:09:47 pm »

I keep meaning to say something, but I'm not sure what needs to be said. Other than telling Dariush to hunt scum again, I guess.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 11, 2012, 07:14:50 pm »

I keep meaning to say something, but I'm not sure what needs to be said. Other than telling Dariush to hunt scum again, I guess.
I think your last post would have worked to curtly end the day.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 12, 2012, 03:49:30 am »

Whoops, went to my Dad's and couldn't get on Bay12, sorry.  Unvote Powder Miner since he left the game I guess.  I am in total support of OrangeBottle and Darvi lynches.
Are we too lowly to deserve explanations for the above vote?

Dariush: I'd very much like to hear your reasoning on why Meph would go out of his way to protect Irony from getting lynched.
The choice isn't between 'have a possibility of being lynched' and 'be immune to lynching'. It is between 'have a possibility of being lynched' and 'get your ass lynched right now because the mod said you can't be town'. Guess which is preferable to him?

I'm an activelurking piece of shit. Dariush, please look away from me, look at that nice bandwagon. Why don't you join it and leave me alone?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 12, 2012, 11:46:02 am »

The Scribe's Tally Sheet
IronyOwl: Dariush, Orangebottle
Orangebottle: IronyOwl, Jokerman-EXE, ToonyMan, Urist Imiknorris

As the sun dips near the horizon the Herald calls out that a decision must be made. The scribe calls out the tally, and Orangebottle is clearly the next to die.

With a roar of rage he pounces at the guards sent to seize him. In mid-jump you can see him change, features shifting from man to wolf. But the guards are ready, and spears thrust out to intercept him. The werewolf finds himself impaled and slammed back to the ground. More guards rush forward, spears slamming down to pin him to the cobblestones. The executioner hurries over and hacks off the head of the wolf. It takes him 3 blows to finish the deed.

After a while, the Herald calls out. "Another of the beasts is dead! And we draw closer to the end of this madness. Sad to say, Orangebottle was a Priest. Truly a Wolf in Sheep's clothing. Proof that any could be monsters in disguise. Now return to your homes for the night."

Night has fallen. Send in your actions to Jim and myself!

Sorry about the delay on this, I was unexpectedly busy last night.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 5 - Night 4 [1 REPLACEMENT NEEDED]
« Reply #429 on: May 15, 2012, 12:01:46 pm »

As you gather in the square you notice that two of you are missing this morning. IronyOwl and ToonyMan. You look over expectantly as the Herald mounts the platform and motions for silence.

“I have news of the missing members. It seems that they slew one another in combat last night. The Werewolf Knight, ToonyMan, against the Werebear IronyOwl. Another enemy dead, but another ally as well.

Be careful and hunt well today. Danger still looms over us.

Day 5 has started. It will go until ~5pm Pacific Thursday.

Webadict has requested a replacement.
Come play Mafia with us!

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 5 - Day 5 [2 REPLACEMENTS NEEDED]
« Reply #430 on: May 15, 2012, 12:30:01 pm »

Well that's just confusing.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 15, 2012, 12:31:20 pm »

Well that was an incredibly stupid silly move by scum. Or someone pulled off a beautiful redirect. Actually, thinking about about it, someone probably redirected Toony.

PFP. I'll be back either later tonight or tomorrow night and attempt to be useful.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 15, 2012, 12:47:20 pm »

Toony was resurrected and turned into a werewolf? That makes even less sense than turning into a vampire.

So, what do we have, roughly in order of possibility of being scum.

Native and UI - confirmed town.

Darvi - almost confirmed town. If he's scum, then that means that scum has two resurrecting roles, which is pretty unlikely. There was no counterclaim to his claim about Toaster's resurrection, so we can safely assume he isn't lying about that. That is, unless it was OB who actually resurrected him, so then Darvi could use some sort of special werewolf-raising power to bring back Toony... Well, Occam says that he's town and I'm inclined to believe him.

Wuba is unlikely scum due to Flandre's actions on D1.

That leaves Jokerman and PM as the only possible remaining scum. I'm going with the former because his lurking has been epic in it's proportion and PM is requesting a replacement anyway.

Oh, and Meph, Darvi has kinda disappeared from the face of the earth lately, so he may be up to replacement too. With 3 players out of 7 missing, maybe we should suspend the game temporarily, so people have time to get done with exams and stuff?...

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 15, 2012, 01:18:30 pm »

Unfortunately, that may be necessary. We'll see how things go in the next two days, and if we're still down 3 people I'll put the game on hold.
Come play Mafia with us!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 15, 2012, 01:24:56 pm »

*snicker*
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 32