Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Any mod that makes everything trainable?  (Read 1565 times)

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
Any mod that makes everything trainable?
« on: April 05, 2012, 02:40:34 am »

Is there any mod out there addind the relevant training tags to all animals?

Fishybang

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Any mod that makes everything trainable?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 04:58:20 am »

Dont think so.
Quote from: AustralianWinter
Rakust finished her design - a skirt called "Clambreaks". I am not touching the woman, ever. And I'm not talking to her either.

abahaty

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 11:50:20 am »

I also dont beleive their is although you could just make whatever animal you want have the tags [COMMON DOMESTIC] and [NATURAL] and then move them to the creature domestic file to allow you to bring the animal at embark and gain it from dwarf caravans, though this may result in some dwarves bringing them as pets...

...Although i cant think of any think more dwarfy than Urist McParent allowing Urist McChild to breed dragons and then not train the babby dragons.

LoSboccacc

• Bay Watcher
  • Σὺν Ἀθηνᾷ καὶ χεῖρα κίνει
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 01:03:13 pm »

You can already tame everything. It's the trainanle tag that i'm looking for. NOECOTIC was so much easier

zilpin

• Bay Watcher
  • 437 forever!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 02:13:58 pm »

I also dont beleive their is although you could just make whatever animal you want have the tags [COMMON DOMESTIC] and [NATURAL] and then move them to the creature domestic file to allow you to bring the animal at embark and gain it from dwarf caravans, though this may result in some dwarves bringing them as pets...

...Although i cant think of any think more dwarfy than Urist McParent allowing Urist McChild to breed dragons and then not train the babby dragons.

Common domestic works.
You do not need to change what file they are in.  The different creature_* files are simply for organization.

You can already tame everything. It's the trainanle tag that i'm looking for. NOECOTIC was so much easier

You can modify the Mountain Entity to be at peace with wildlife, like the hippies, and see what that gets you.