Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Playstyle: Full rap sheet  (Read 1227 times)

Alpheus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Playstyle: Full rap sheet
« on: April 18, 2012, 04:39:30 pm »

Trying to get a full rap sheet (all crimes committed & detected) is harder than you might think.  No matter how many juries I tamper with it never seems to count as jury tampering.  Oddly I'm also having a hard time getting public nudity despite running around endlessly in the park.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
Re: Playstyle: Full rap sheet
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 06:04:16 pm »

Trying to get a full rap sheet (all crimes committed & detected) is harder than you might think.  No matter how many juries I tamper with it never seems to count as jury tampering.  Oddly I'm also having a hard time getting public nudity despite running around endlessly in the park.

You need to get caught. You get the law on your case for jury tampering only when you fail to tamper with the jury. And I think you might actually need to be arrested to get public nudity on your rap sheet, which might make it impossible to get both that and loitering. I'm really not sure about that one, though.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 04:24:25 pm »

If the game kept track of all crimes you were charged with in the past, not just crimes you're currently wanted for, this would be a lot easier. I don't think you can get Loitering, for example, even though it is a crime in game -- it's only tacked onto your list of crimes at the point of trial as a bogus justification for holding you if there is nothing else to charge you with.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 06:41:55 am »

So loitering works in LCS exactly as it does in real life.   :P