Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 95

Author Topic: Battlemaster a Roleplay medieval low fantasy game  (Read 160820 times)

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
Re: Battlemaster a Roleplay medieval low fantasy game
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2012, 09:46:59 am »

You know what we need? We need someone to make a bay12 religion. Call it 'Acidic Toadism' the preists would be toads, the head priest would be the 1st toad, and we would worship the great toad. Up to debate, and of course this would have to be contextual; not too silly.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2012, 11:54:17 am »

Honestly I'm not all that interested in a toady religion, seems a bit silly. Would be interested in a religion styled in the theme of procedurally generated df gods, but that's just a maybe.

Bael

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2012, 12:01:45 pm »

Hey folks,

Haven't seen it mentioned yet, but the reason that the travel times are so long is because it is currently Winter. I'm not sure of the exact amount, but I think that travel times increase by about 50%  :o

Never fear though, winter is ending in 4 days! (found at the top of the information page)

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2012, 12:47:50 pm »

Damnit man, in four days the empire could be pushing over the mountains!!! Also i guess maybe we could do an Armok religion?

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2012, 01:10:48 pm »

Hah, currently single handedly warding off 2 groups of monsters with my group of untested archers.  They are quickly learning though...

Thanks to winter, reinforcement is going to take days to get there.  I'm not sure if my people will be as lucky in the coming skirmishes...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2012, 01:47:04 pm »

I've noticed something that is miffing me somewhat, maybe I just don't know how it works: I look at my estate and it seems that my income and tax rate are the same, is this correct? How am I supposed to pay my freakin' bills?

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2012, 01:51:23 pm »

Looking at my estate, it looks like the tax is your income. You then give a small percentage of the gold you earn from taxing the peasants to the region lord.

For example, I have an estate in Nifel. I earn approx. 125 gold per week from taxes, and 13 of that goes to my lord. I keep the rest.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2012, 01:52:37 pm »

Oh ok I see, thanks man

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2012, 01:54:32 pm »

I've noticed something that is miffing me somewhat, maybe I just don't know how it works: I look at my estate and it seems that my income and tax rate are the same, is this correct? How am I supposed to pay my freakin' bills?
To confirm, your income is for a fact, the tax rate.  Your regional lord can choose to tax your income if they like, which is figured elsewhere.
The only bills you have to worry about is the one were you pay the wages of your soldiers and extras...  Well there are other expenses...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

JPierreD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2012, 03:19:41 pm »

You know what we need? We need someone to make a bay12 religion. Call it 'Acidic Toadism' the preists would be toads, the head priest would be the 1st toad, and we would worship the great toad. Up to debate, and of course this would have to be contextual; not too silly.

While this could work in the rest of the islands please don't take it to the Serious Medival Ambient one (Dwilight).

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2012, 06:49:41 pm »

Whats the best way to follow development or at least see some future goals/plans of Battlemaster?

Bardic Nerd

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 14, 2012, 02:38:04 am »

Whats the best way to follow development or at least see some future goals/plans of Battlemaster?
Probably following along in the Development section of the forum is best, as well as it's subforum, Feature Requests.

http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/board,3.0.html

Major stuff that is coming very soon will often get posted as news or announcements, but following the forums is generally where you'll get most info about these things.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2012, 04:30:19 pm »

Well I am in the republic of Barca in the south as a newly landed knight. Despite only being about a day into it I am loving the RP so far and I can see myself sticking with this.

JPierreD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2012, 08:34:02 pm »

Well I am in the republic of Barca in the south as a newly landed knight. Despite only being about a day into it I am loving the RP so far and I can see myself sticking with this.

Good luck in the war against Kabrinskia and beware of the Zuma ;)

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2012, 08:52:25 pm »

Ha yeah I pretty much walked in, got land, and my Duke told me

"After the greetings were over, Brackern started speaking on another matter.

You see, things are rather unsettled at the moment; our one army is in the north to lend aid to Terran, our ally, against (a barely perceptible shudder here) Kabrinskia. Our other army sponsor is missing, and there is no Marshal."

...huh...sounds...hopeful >.>

Our neighbors to the south actually just got scattered for cheating (which is good as they were looking to crush us)

http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,2266.0.html

so...all in all if we dont get utterly destroyed I can at least look forward to quick promotions and the like!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 95