Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Screenshots  (Read 3001 times)

Teh Barple

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Screenshots
« on: April 14, 2012, 11:41:49 am »

Hey, I'm making this thread so you can put your cool or interesting screenshots in for people to look at.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Here are some images to start it up.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
Re: Screenshots
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 09:31:36 pm »

Those are some primo screenshots!  I wasn't aware of just how polarized the USA gets as the game proceeds.

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 06:10:01 pm »

Those nine moderates must have their hands full.

Alpheus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 11:22:29 pm »

Redecorating the police station.

antlion12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2012, 07:07:00 pm »

So much blood! How many people did you kill to manage that?

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jonathansfox.com/
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 07:08:17 pm »

Not only is that level of unstoppability something I've never seen before, the screenshot also contains a riddle!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 02:41:59 pm »

Axeman?
Armorer?
Angsty?

Tell us, damn you!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 02:54:30 pm »

Axeman?
Armorer?
Angsty?

Tell us, damn you!

I'm guessing some kind of profanity, thus the decision to censor it.

Alpheus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 04:13:08 pm »

Axeman?
Armorer?
Angsty?

Tell us, damn you!

Right you are.  Since my link to the famous self-immolating monk photo was removed by a mod I figured I'd keep this board g-rated in the technical sense at least :)  When I raid the police station to keep the safehouse raids down I make sure to stick around until one of my liberals gets seriously wounded/maimed/killed.  Sometimes if I've trained up dodge very high I'm sure I gun down well over 100 conservatives before someone scores a lucky shot while someone is reloading.  That way the station stays closed for a much much longer period of time versus going in killing a few dudes.  Plus, being trigger happy is by far the easiest way to get 1000 juice.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 04:50:32 pm »

Axeman?
Armorer?
Angsty?

Tell us, damn you!

Right you are.  Since my link to the famous self-immolating monk photo was removed by a mod I figured I'd keep this board g-rated in the technical sense at least :)  When I raid the police station to keep the safehouse raids down I make sure to stick around until one of my liberals gets seriously wounded/maimed/killed.  Sometimes if I've trained up dodge very high I'm sure I gun down well over 100 conservatives before someone scores a lucky shot while someone is reloading.  That way the station stays closed for a much much longer period of time versus going in killing a few dudes.  Plus, being trigger happy is by far the easiest way to get 1000 juice.

1. Why the **** would the mods be that strict (concerning the suicidal monk)
2. I think we can all figure out what the word is, considering that all the others are alliterative, and there's only one profanity I can think of that's seven characters long and starts with "a".
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Jonathan S. Fox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 05:08:23 pm »

Axeman?
Armorer?
Angsty?

Tell us, damn you!

1. Why the **** would the mods be that strict (concerning the suicidal monk)

They wouldn't. I'm the mod in question, and I didn't remove a link, I removed this image (which was then embedded directly in the thread) and replaced it with a link, with a short note explaining why.

Edit: The post in question. It's important to me to be transparent and fair, but I don't think that was too harsh or strict.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 05:16:54 pm by Jonathan S. Fox »