Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: how fast would the human kingdom crumble if?  (Read 2005 times)

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
  • WERE GOING TO LIVE :)
    • View Profile
how fast would the human kingdom crumble if?
« on: May 12, 2012, 06:19:34 pm »

if the human kingdom's ethics were all set to unthinkable,how fast would it crumble?
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.
quote above is by yuriruler90

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: how fast would the human kingdom crumble if?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 06:20:59 pm »

Nothing would change, just a few more wars with elves.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2012, 07:31:39 pm »

what about all changed to acceptable?
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2012, 07:37:40 pm »

Few few more wars with dwarves. Nothing would change.
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 07:41:53 pm »

Few few more wars with dwarves. Nothing would change.
ok what if i removed the monarch and general and ... all the elected tags and made the humans be ruled by a pig

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2012, 07:43:02 pm »

Nothing would happen, nothing would happen, cant do that, but even if you could that pig would end up as bacon. You trying to remove humans from the game?

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2012, 07:44:16 pm »

Nothing would happen, nothing would happen, cant do that, but even if you could that pig would end up as bacon. You trying to remove humans from the game?
yes in a crumble way
last question ..... i made all the humans enemies to each other and they kill each other on site

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2012, 07:45:57 pm »

Cant do that either. Try making them simply made of fire, so on ADV mode it seems like the city is on fire as they dissipate.

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2012, 07:46:17 pm »

Cant do that either. Try making them simply made of fire, so on ADV mode it seems like the city is on fire as they dissipate.
ok good idea

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2012, 07:48:37 pm »

yes in a crumble way
last question ..... i made all the humans enemies to each other and they kill each other on site
Not sure how you would do that. Maybe giving them [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] and not [NOT_LIVING] would work? Even if it did, it wouldn't be accounted for in worldgen and it would happen no matter where they were, even if they were miles from any site. Oh, and they'd attack any living animal they saw above cavy size, which would be amusing when one considers that caravans always bring pack animals.

SORTAEDIT: Once again, won't be accounted for in worldgen.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.