Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Your *First* "Fun" Moment  (Read 10540 times)

azrael300

• Bay Watcher
  • WERE GOING TO LIVE :)
    • View Profile
Re: Your *First* "Fun" Moment
« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2012, 09:54:47 pm »

my first fun moment was ... one layer of mining... a building with an elf in it... a hospital to try to heal that prisoner elf.... and free him .... but i failed when everyone died of starvation thirst and mostly alchohal lacking craziness ....(and when my keyboard broke and at the time i was a spelling disaster)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 01:01:40 pm by azrael300 »
Edit. Oh Jesus Christ, Necro would be proud. The second horse in the caravan came in and immediately caught on fire. I looked into his inventory and found a burning pig tail fiber bag. Curious, I looked inside.
quote above is by yuriruler90

ranter

• Bay Watcher
  • Shall we dance?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2012, 11:45:55 am »

I was in my first fort, following the guide nicely, when a bunch of beast with a D simbol appeared and started killing my dwarves. The only two who survived went insane shortly after

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2012, 11:54:27 am »

After struggling with the UI, a friend and I found the Bentgirder fort and it's tutorials.  We managed to get a fort running fairly well...until goblins arrived.   
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]