Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Building an empire-building PBEM game (Development and testing continue)  (Read 6287 times)

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile

Sorry auto correct, I said PC

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh. Shouldn't take too much; just a browser with the Flash plug-in. Might be a bit slow to respond on slower computers; I haven't tested on anything but my own box. It is not, however, a single-player game.

Drago55577

• Bay Watcher
  • Я красивая девушка
    • View Profile

I'm curious (I have no Internet only a phone, can't play yet) how is this different from civilizations? Besides being faster?

Rip goat, more loli
I think I've been sigged more times as a result of my comments in this thread than I have in most of my other activity on these forums. 

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can pretty much name a mechanic from Civilization, and my game does it differently. It's thematically very similar, but the implementation is very different.

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games

Looks like a pretty cool game. Will download when more stuff is implemented I think. I have a pretty bad internet connection though so might not actually be able to play unless it uses really small amounts of bandwidth. I enjoy empire building games so I should like this one whether or not it gets really complicated (I highly enjoy micromanagement though).

Sorry to sorta necro this thread, but I haven't had time to rummage through Creative Projects in a while so thought it would be a better time then never to respond.
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.

Vanigo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, hey, someone posted?

There isn't actually much to download. It's a flash game, runs in a browser window. Comes to 150 KB total. (I should probably build a preloader...) You'll need some other players, of course. I think I'm going to try starting a game over in Forum Games and Roleplaying again.
Pages: 1 [2]