Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 58

Author Topic: Day Z  (Read 218240 times)

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
Re: Day Z
« Reply #810 on: February 14, 2013, 02:03:22 am »

They need to hurry up and release this so I can play. Been wanting to play DayZ for months now, I just don't want to fuck with installing it as an Arma2 mod.
It's one of those mods that are incredibly easy to install. You can't possibly fuck it up.
"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: February 21, 2013, 07:37:37 pm »

My server is up and updated to the latest 1.7.5.1 if anyone wants to play.
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: February 22, 2013, 03:09:13 am »

You can even install the DayZ mod through steam now, although last I heard they're not yet up to the newest version.

Sir_Wiggles

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: February 22, 2013, 04:50:28 pm »

I am getting a "something went wrong disconnect and try again" error when I try to join your server. any thoughts on how to fix this???
« Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 04:53:19 pm by Sir_Wiggles »

PeneTRaYToR

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: February 23, 2013, 01:07:36 pm »

Is the server going to be up any time soon? My group of friends and I enjoy playing on this server a lot.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: February 23, 2013, 01:11:16 pm »

HAY U GUISE!  I upgraded my graphics card and can probably play this, and apparently have a copy laying about in Steam.

Do I care enough to play?

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: February 23, 2013, 01:13:38 pm »

HAY U GUISE!  I upgraded my graphics card and can probably play this, and apparently have a copy laying about in Steam.

Do I care enough to play?
you should, we need a sniper

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: February 23, 2013, 01:15:20 pm »

For PVE or PVP?

PeneTRaYToR

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: February 23, 2013, 01:16:32 pm »

For me the server shows over 10k ping and it's greyed out. I'm using DayZ Commander to view it. Is this just me? IS anyone able to play on the server or is it really down?

PeneTRaYToR

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: February 23, 2013, 03:36:25 pm »

Anything on this at all guys? I'd really like to play on the server with my friends.

The info for the server i'm talking about is this:

Hostname: 42 Bay12 (1.7.5.1/101480) [3DP:on CH:off] [NO CD]
IP: 108.199.187.23
Port: 2302

Thanks in advance!

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: February 24, 2013, 12:46:23 pm »

If you give me 5 minutes it will be up till it crashes. I'm going out of town for about 9 hours but I'll be back eventually. Ping "looks" really high because of my network configuration and I'm too lazy to set it up on a static external IP. It's really much lower (I'm LAN and it shows a ping of 10000 when I'm looking at the server lol, but my real ping is 13).

EDIT: Also add {B12} to your names so I know not to kick/ban you in the event your logs look a tad suspicious. I've been banning a bit willy nilly cause of all the hackers.

EDIT2: And I'll have my phone and be checking the forums if you need anything else.

EDIT3: It's up.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 12:53:19 pm by Mono124 »
Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: February 24, 2013, 11:54:48 pm »

For PVE or PVP?
You don't need snipers for PVE, there's literally no point in doing PVE except in self-defense if you fuck up sneaking into a city. You definitely don't need a sniper picking off zeds from a distance.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: February 25, 2013, 12:35:44 am »

Wow... having a chance to play with fellow B12ers on private server?! My god somebody send me a frigging PM about server info and steps to join? I got a mic and im used to military tactics and LOVE to stay on course ( Minimal chatter unless in planning, you wont hear me talking about what i did today... in fact i hate off-topic while playing a game, im dirt serious when im using vent/skype/whatever.)
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: February 25, 2013, 01:00:18 am »

Is it possible to play on the server with a coughfreecough version of the game?

Not planning to buy the game until stand-alone, but wouldn't mind the chance to try if possible.
No. It's either you buy it and play DayZ or don't. You can save money by using the free version of ArmA 2, and buying Operation Arrowhead. But really you may as well buy both.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: February 25, 2013, 02:07:54 am »

Wow... having a chance to play with fellow B12ers on private server?! My god somebody send me a frigging PM about server info and steps to join? I got a mic and im used to military tactics and LOVE to stay on course ( Minimal chatter unless in planning, you wont hear me talking about what i did today... in fact i hate off-topic while playing a game, im dirt serious when im using vent/skype/whatever.)

Open DayZ
Go to the server list in the game
Click remote
Type in the IP of the server 108.199.187.23
Make sure port is 2302
Join server

As for a Skype/team chat server or something I haven't made any so...
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 58