Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]

Author Topic: Day Z  (Read 217849 times)

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
Re: Day Z
« Reply #855 on: December 16, 2013, 04:21:49 pm »

Check steam it's on the front page!!

Nothing can withhold my excitement I'm annoying all my friends as we speak
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: December 16, 2013, 04:31:21 pm »

Ill wait for christmas. If i waited this long i can wait a few more days. Also i hope to dodge at least some of the launch day bugs.

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: December 16, 2013, 04:42:36 pm »

Ok, I see it on steam now (I swear it wasn't on 30minutes ago). Will look into it tomorrow though.

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: December 16, 2013, 06:01:43 pm »

Arma2 combined arms $25 (probably on sale for $10 - $15 in a few days) + dayz mod (free)

$30 for early access alpha.

NOPE.
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: December 16, 2013, 09:06:36 pm »

Rocket is only releasing DayZ Standalone during the "alpha" stage because he's running into too many problems with the development despite having spent a hell of a lot of time already working on it. So why wait until you have a finished product, when you can just charge thirty dollars for early access and have people buy an unfinished game that may or may fulfill the promises that it made right from the beginning?
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: December 16, 2013, 10:15:53 pm »

Rocket is only releasing DayZ Standalone during the "alpha" stage because he's running into too many problems with the development despite having spent a hell of a lot of time already working on it. So why wait until you have a finished product, when you can just charge thirty dollars for early access and have people buy an unfinished game that may or may fulfill the promises that it made right from the beginning?
Kinda how i saw it too.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: December 17, 2013, 02:34:53 pm »

I dont think anyone was expecting a dayz release in a finished state, its like paradox games, usually unplayable on launch but with tons of suport and patches over time become great, same deal with arma. Also we are not talking about EA/DICE or whatever its a small team of moders basically, they do have the back up of bohemia but that doesnt change the teams previous experiencies and their mentality.
We have a saying here: "Dont ask the elm tree for pears."

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: August 21, 2014, 08:24:16 pm »

We have a overpoch group running around, pm me if interested. The map we play on is Napf. PM me if interested.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: August 23, 2014, 12:45:22 pm »

Bump
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58]