Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]

Author Topic: Taffer's Tilesets for v0.44.05  (Read 180165 times)

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Taffer's Tilesets for v0.44.03
« Reply #570 on: January 01, 2018, 06:10:04 am »

Edited the walls of scaler-doubled Taffer 20x (4chan smooth) to give them the newer diagonal "T-intersection" wall style and applied the "smooth" effect to the diagonal walls. (Only the curved "straight" walls had the effect before).

Spoiler: screenshot (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: tilesheet (click to show/hide)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 08, 2018, 02:15:08 pm »

Yeah, the 4chan set has a really nice "tucked in on a recliner playing df on one screen, mountain goats jamming on another" type of feel, but I can't seriously endorse anything but the dorfletters because they're still so damn clever.
Engraved here is a rendition of an image of the Dwarf Fortress learning curve. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It depicts an obsidian overhang which menaces with spikes of obsidian and tears. Carved on the overhang is an image of Toady One and the players. The players are curled up in a fetal position. Toady One is laughing. The players are burning.
The VectorCurses+1 tileset strikes the square set and the severed part sails off in an arc!

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: January 08, 2018, 03:37:03 pm »

I tried to make a scaler-style dorf letter dwarf.

Spoiler: diagonal (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: straight (click to show/hide)

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: January 08, 2018, 06:21:34 pm »

I'd say that's more than just tried, saved and such.
Engraved here is a rendition of an image of the Dwarf Fortress learning curve. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It depicts an obsidian overhang which menaces with spikes of obsidian and tears. Carved on the overhang is an image of Toady One and the players. The players are curled up in a fetal position. Toady One is laughing. The players are burning.
The VectorCurses+1 tileset strikes the square set and the severed part sails off in an arc!

feelotraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • Coming Soon!
    • View Profile
Re: Taffer's Tilesets for v0.44.04
« Reply #574 on: January 12, 2018, 12:55:54 am »

Thanks for the quick update.   :)  The first post still says 'download 5.0.3' even though it goes to 5.0.4

And a little feedback - I'm very much enjoying Sans 10px Hollow Diagonal, rounded out with CLA graphics.  ;)

Pvt. Pirate

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Taffer's Tilesets for v0.44.04
« Reply #575 on: January 15, 2018, 11:56:04 am »

i'm going to try and use this as a font in combination with meph2.1 as it looks awesome! :)
"dwarves are by definition alcohol powered parasitic beards, which will cling to small caveadapt humanoids." (Chaia)
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]