_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5729787 times)

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((Woah, what's up with the 2 -1s to that roll? I can explain one, you put my Char. sheet as a Technician, but I'm a Transhuman:

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=106279.msg3262243#msg3262243 If you look at the last edited date, you'll see that I haven't tampered with it or anything. (In fact, another error you've made is that you've only given me 4 of my 5 skill points in the sheet you put on pastebin - you missed a Handiwork point.)

But what about the other -1?))

Piece of junk...

Incinerate the entire section of hall around and including the MG (Entire section here is the width and the depth of the hall, the latter a foot in each direction) if there are no teammates in the way. If there are teammates in the way, melt a hole through the MG's middle.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 05:37:37 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"And do you have any implantable vaginas?"
((See? STILL ELISAZ! :P))

((Nah, May's just doing it to fully ingrain herself as a female. If she were still Elisaz, she would have gotten a penis. Or both.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((Nevermind.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

((Damn you, Tiruin!  :o  ;) At first I saw this as a funny coincidence, but now it looks more like actual doom - we'll need to experience it one more time to be completely sure, though. I mean, why, why did you have to omit me while counting the 'living' volunteers among our ranks that first time? *lamenting my character's apparent inescapable doom of dying with the first few rolls of the mission, as predicted by Tiruin the Accidental Seer* ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((@GM: Sorry, I forgot the part "people with a high amount of uncon skill points", I know that common slobs with the shunts are way weaker than the armory master and whatnot.))

Milno pits himself against a moving dummy programmed to stay alive and with a good mastery (+3 to uncon rolls) of the shunt and inside a MkII. He arms himself with his toothy attachment, a laser rifle and a gauss rifle with both redshells, blackshot, common and Doomsday shells.

The setting is a red wasteland with skyscrapers jutting out of the ground, vacuum but with Earth's gravity. The enemy is set to keeping itself alive without killing Milno, basically by dodging and trying to stop any attack with the shunt.

Milno will stop the simulation if he sees any interesting thing happening.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((Damn you, Tiruin!  :o  ;) At first I saw this as a funny coincidence, but now it looks more like actual doom - we'll need to experience it one more time to be completely sure, though. I mean, why, why did you have to omit me while counting the 'living' volunteers among our ranks that first time? *lamenting my character's apparent inescapable doom of dying with the first few rolls of the mission, as predicted by Tiruin the Accidental Seer* ))
((B-B-bbut...I didn't. I included you among the living. D: You're in a VR!))

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

((TCM and his character are so silly o_o))

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Define "silly".))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

((Define "silly".))
((... error : cannot reconcile silly -> TCM))

((In other news, I've lost track and missed stuff. >.> I don't know what to do now xD I also feel like trying another character, but I don't think E's dying any soon o_o))

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

Lukas decides to make his way to the armory, following the signs, as Steve suggested. As he approaches the armory he hears people talking. Did he seriously hear someone ask something about implanting a vagina? Lukas frowns upon that thought. "This is going to be interesting." He stops at the entrance to the armory and from there he sees a woman (pretty cute actually) stand behind the counter. "Right, that must be the armory master" Lukas thinks to himself. But what is that other thing? Lukas nods to the armory master. "Ma'am." He then turns to the other person and nods to...it. "Uhm...Ma'am?"
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 09:46:04 pm by Prosperus »
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I also feel like trying another character, but I don't think E's dying any soon o_o))
((How would that new character be? Aiming for the vacant "Depraved Team Omnisexual" spot Elisaz left?  :P

And in all honesty if you want Empyrea to die, just keep bothering the armory master and your character will be a gory paste of brains, blood and sinew against the wall in no time.))

Lukas enters the room and nods to the armory master. "Ma'am." He then turns to the other person and nods to...it. "Uhm...Ma'am?"
((You can't enter the room, the armory master stays behind a counter and her room is locked.))
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 09:14:50 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

((In other news, I've lost track and missed stuff. >.> I don't know what to do now xD I also feel like trying another character, but I don't think E's dying any soon o_o))
((There's really not a lot to do except mess around in VR or pester other players. Other than Elisaz's shenanigans, not much has happened of note. Faith's trying out being mindraped to develop a cure for being mindraped in between messing with VR combat, Milno's running a VR test mission for the newbies.

You could also ask piecewise to cryo or stuff E in the background for a bit while you try out a new character, or as Caellath's pointed out dying is very, very not-hard.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

((You can't enter the room, the armory master stays behind a counter and her room is locked.))

((Ah, just a bit confused about the layout. The counter is directly adjacent to the hall then?))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

((Now that I think of it, Faith may be already in my idea's niche :P I was thinking of a person who's been mindraped often enough that she has little barriers to it/is susceptible to it, but otherwise has a normalish personality. O_o Maybe some talent along the lines of.. Something. Huh. Okay, this idea has a lot of empty spaces >.>

in other news, my Updated Topics has been nuked somehow. I think I accidentally marked the whole forum as read.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Now that I think of it, Faith may be already in my idea's niche :P I was thinking of a person who's been mindraped often enough that she has little barriers to it/is susceptible to it, but otherwise has a normalish personality. O_o Maybe some talent along the lines of.. Something. Huh. Okay, this idea has a lot of empty spaces >.>))
((I think that would give you nothing aside from a good backstory. So far the only option to resist mindrape is having a high Willpower stat, but I guess the doctor's experiments - from which he obviously takes some sick pleasure - will help on that area, maybe with some anti-mindscrew trinket.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 2101