_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 832 833 [834] 835 836 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5726254 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Last one chosen for kickball.
« Reply #12495 on: March 01, 2013, 12:43:15 am »

Quote from: piecewise
Quote from: unholy_pariah
try to sell the man in black the arm + shoulder that ivans head has seeped into
He doesn't listen to you. Instead he drags you
to a room and throws you in. Inside is the
doctor, and Ivan in a tank of green biogel. Ivan
isn't moving, but somehow you know he's not
dead.

"Altered aren't too different from most life when
it comes to their motivations." The doctor says,
his back to you. "When an altered is injured they
will do one of two things. They will either run
and try to heal." He turns to you," Or they will try
to propagate before they die."

He walks over to you and lifts you off the
ground. The first inklings of feeling are
beginning to return to your legs.

"Everything he is, you will become." He looks
straight into your eyes, blank glass of his lenses
reflecting your own stare back at you, "What do
you want to do?"
Well that depends... can you install a synthetic interface between my brain and the rest of my body to prevent it being affected by my imminent mutation?
If no cut him the hell out of me

discuss methods of biologically isolating my brain from the remainder of my body so that i may mutate freely without becoming a mindless chittering security risk

have the doctor surgically remove affected biological matter

on second thought remove the affected matter anyway, it can always be reintroduced to my system once the mutagenic barrier is in place
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 08:22:46 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12496 on: March 01, 2013, 12:46:55 am »

Open the door I've created. See what's on the other side.
Then go there. Take Lyra's hand as I go if she wants me to.

((@GM Was that +1 from the dynamic bonus, or from my will stat? Slightly curious.))
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 01:28:39 am by Nikitian »
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8 was long wasn't it?
« Reply #12497 on: March 01, 2013, 12:49:31 am »

Look at Maurice, walk over to the door he made, then turn my right hand palm upwards and sweep it slowly towards the door he made. wait for him to go through it, then attempt to follow behind him. if the door he made disappears behind him or some similar such phenomena, then go through the door i made instead.
EDIT: similar action below, in better context with a minor detail change
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 01:37:43 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12498 on: March 01, 2013, 12:54:53 am »

(Here's the thing, Toaster. Every time stealing or mugging has come up, you ever notice how I'm completely against it and find nothing humorous about it?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12499 on: March 01, 2013, 12:54:58 am »

"So Steve, was the prototype a success or a failure?"
Victor retrieves his magazine and deactivates it before helping transport the wounded and the dead to the infirmary.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 01:22:55 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12500 on: March 01, 2013, 01:01:02 am »

You think I should go? Well, I do want to finish this training, but I'm not even sure I didn't make any mistakes this time... Though it certainly looks authentic, just as yours does.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12501 on: March 01, 2013, 01:04:55 am »

+5 Will, +2 Unconventional, +1 Speech.

"Five tokens, score! Think of all the things I could buy! Woo!"

Run off to armory and get a MKII suit. Hooray for automatic amputation and all that.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12502 on: March 01, 2013, 01:20:04 am »

You think I should go? Well, I do want to finish this training, but I'm not even sure I didn't make any mistakes this time... Though it certainly looks authentic, just as yours does.
nod
((the reason i want you going first it it's a pain to communicate the follow through the same door part. simpler to just up and do it. either your door works for both of us properly (win!), it works for just you (very possible, hence the part where i go back and use my own door), it sends the first person through it into your body (and i dont feel like body swapping), it leads somewhere else (so i follow and we dont split the party), or it leads the first person through it into somewhere else, in which case we'll have to solo it anyway.

as for going through them without spending a turn or two checking them out, i'm trying to save time so we have a chance to not get left behind.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12503 on: March 01, 2013, 01:26:39 am »

So ummm... how are tokens and purchases gonna be handled in the year long mission?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12504 on: March 01, 2013, 01:28:53 am »

((I'm more interested in how will the flow of time be handled between the ship and the year-long mission.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12505 on: March 01, 2013, 01:31:21 am »

Seeing the unyeilding determination in Lyra's eyes  Or is it just me?  Maurice gave up.
Fine. You want me to go there alone, or would you prefer to take my hand just in case something goes terribly wrong?
Past Sigs

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12506 on: March 01, 2013, 01:36:10 am »

Seeing the unyeilding determination in Lyra's eyes  Or is it just me?  Maurice gave up.
Fine. You want me to go there alone, or would you prefer to take my hand just in case something goes terribly wrong?
have Blue float along behind my left shoulder, following me around without occupying my hands.
grab Maurice's hand with both of mine, firmly.
when he goes through the door, go with him, trailing only slightly behind him.
if i get left behind somehow despite holding his hand, go back to the door i made and go through it

((@pw concerning my character, i haven't ever used that point i have in conventional weapons, and considering that my only weapon experience is from working with Blue, i'd like to move that point in Con to Exo for RP reasons.

i also never got a confirmation message from you regarding fixing the 21 point problem a ways back. so just repeating in case it was missed. but in character creation i miscounted and allocated 21 stat points instead of 20, please reduce my Cha by 1 to fix this.))
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 03:21:06 am by Lenglon »

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #12507 on: March 01, 2013, 01:47:53 am »

((Wow, things move quickly in the on-ship thread  :D

Can I have an update on my stats and belongings as well? And do we all get to spend 8 stat points?))

Lukas is still in doubt about the missions that Steve announced. They need explorers and techies. That doesn't sound like they are going to do a lot of shooting-things-with-particle-cannon-stuff.

Stand outside the briefing room for a bit and wait to see who decides to join the long mission.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #12508 on: March 01, 2013, 01:48:42 am »

((Wow only two days and all this has happened))

Stop being dead, examine injuries if possible show interest in longer mission
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12509 on: March 01, 2013, 01:57:07 am »

((Going to give levelups ASAP. Before that, I would like a full list of both my stats and my possessions (please include stuff in my locker).))

"Can you take it from here, Flint? 'Cause I need to go do some stuff right now.

Also, Steve, I'm applying for the second mission."

Go over to Jobasio and give him the same stern talk I gave Flint. Then go to the research guys, ask following:

"Hey, remember the previous mission, the one with the murderous automatons?
I still have an advanced CPU salvaged from one of the hunterbots, and I was wondering if it was still worth something. If not, could you 'purge' from it any remaining programming, so that I can use it myself?"

(So yeah, applying for the second mission, but if we're with too many candidates I'll withdraw to give someone else a chance for a change.)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 832 833 [834] 835 836 ... 2101