_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 833 834 [835] 836 837 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686455 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Last one chosen for kickball.
« Reply #12510 on: March 01, 2013, 03:04:35 am »

(@Prosperus: Yep. For completing the mission, you get five points for your stats and three for your skills. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12511 on: March 01, 2013, 03:05:28 am »

Finally, Anton is properly armed. Or, er, handed. Forearmed? No matter. Adjusting the Red Hand on his arm and checking that the safety is still on, he sets off to get some more food from the dispenser. The new mission announcement catches him midway between the machine and the tables, tray of uncertain foodstuffs in hand.

"A year-long mission? Autonomous? Something tells me this isn't going to end well. Steve, can you answer a question on the second mission? As I understand we'll only get the full rundown during briefing, but what sort of autonomy is implied here? For some reason I doubt you'll actually give us a shuttle and let us loose on a starsystem." He sets the tray down on a table and continues, though more to himself than Steve. "Though I guess the choice for me is between going anyway and doing something, and remaining here doing nothing but virtual design. Like as I might the latter, I will not achieve anything if it all remains virtual..."

Anton finishes his meal, and leaves for the Briefing room.

Get food. Converse with Steve. Apply to the second mission.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #12512 on: March 01, 2013, 03:33:27 am »

(What are the actual numbers for my stats though?)

Head to the research place and pick up my hand, then head to the armoury and have my stuff repaired/restocked.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile
« Reply #12513 on: March 01, 2013, 03:45:45 am »

(@Prosperus: Yep. For completing the mission, you get five points for your stats and three for your skills. ^^^)

((Ah, thanks!))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #12514 on: March 01, 2013, 04:11:24 am »

((PW, can I get my sheet please?))
"Hey Jim" Bruce shouted running towards the towering metal giant "I just wanted to thank you for at least giving me a chance back there, and trust me, I'm never going to fail again..."
Bruce turned stiffly on his heel and went back towards the infirmary, looking for the doctor.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12515 on: March 01, 2013, 04:25:29 am »

Jim turned to Bruce. "You're welcome. If it's any consolation, this robot body? I ended up in it after my first mission with the HMRC. I got killed less than ten minutes in. Listen, don't take 'failing' too hard. It's just a chance to learn what you did wrong and avoid your previous mistakes." His tone turned wry and his emoticon went to a ;). "Like... don't slap the girlfriend of someone in the HMRC. I wouldn't have disemboweled you if you'd slapped Feyri, but I probably would have slapped you back, and..." he trailed off, looking at a rather large hand as if for emphasis. "Well, anyway. You'll do better next time, Bruce."
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 04:27:08 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12516 on: March 01, 2013, 06:36:59 am »

Head to Armory. Ask AM if I can trade in my used Crystal Projector for a Laser Rifle and an Emergency Kit ((yeah, I doubt that)). Then go apply for the Exploration-Mission
In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #12517 on: March 01, 2013, 06:40:43 am »

Jim turned to Bruce. "You're welcome. If it's any consolation, this robot body? I ended up in it after my first mission with the HMRC. I got killed less than ten minutes in. Listen, don't take 'failing' too hard. It's just a chance to learn what you did wrong and avoid your previous mistakes." His tone turned wry and his emoticon went to a ;). "Like... don't slap the girlfriend of someone in the HMRC. I wouldn't have disemboweled you if you'd slapped Feyri, but I probably would have slapped you back, and..." he trailed off, looking at a rather large hand as if for emphasis. "Well, anyway. You'll do better next time, Bruce."
"Thanks Jim, but it's not my failings that I wont let happen again, it was that sight, in quarantine..... I need to go."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12518 on: March 01, 2013, 07:02:29 am »

Jim nodded. "Sure. I won't keep you." He turned back to the Armory Master and waited to get her attention so he could ask his multitude of questions.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #12519 on: March 01, 2013, 07:19:18 am »

Be revived

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12520 on: March 01, 2013, 07:44:48 am »

Join year-long mission.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12521 on: March 01, 2013, 07:57:02 am »

Steve, why are you doing this? The HMRC I mean, not torturing inmates.  What's it in for you?

Wait for the treatment to finish.

((How long is the mission going to be?
How many applicants? (I'm in)
One year in-game time or real-time?
Will it still give us the same increase in stats, or will we be able to level up more because we will have spent more time in danger and doing dangerous things?
))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12522 on: March 01, 2013, 07:59:32 am »

"So. Steve? How long am I going to be stuck in here? Long enough that I'll miss the recruitment for the missions?"

Use weirdvision to search for the sillouettes. Observe them.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #12523 on: March 01, 2013, 08:45:39 am »

"Thanks, officer."

Gorat notices that Jim stands by the Armory Master as well. "Hello, Jim. I heard that you're in charge of one of the next missions? I'm an amp-user, and I'd like to think that I have a stronger will than most... though I guess you have several more experienced applicants. I'd just like to know before the other mission fills up. You can message me via wristpad. I've got some things I need to check up on."

Go to the recently re-wrecked rec room and enter one of the functional VR machines. Watch Dorks versus Demon. Try to figure out how Ivan notices my amp use, and check out how that possession happened.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12524 on: March 01, 2013, 09:51:14 am »

Jim looked toward Gorat. "You're the first person to ask me about it, so if you want it you got a spot. I haven't decided who else I'm going to take yet." If he was being honest with himself he didn't know a lot of strong-willed people. A bunch of average-willed people, yes. Maybe some of them have more fortitude than they like to act like they do. I'll wait and see who signs up for the second mission, and then recruit from who's left... keeping Gorat in mind of course. He showed some guts volunteering for a mission explicitly for the strong willed, so he'll do for starters.
Pages: 1 ... 833 834 [835] 836 837 ... 2101