_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 835 836 [837] 838 839 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5728187 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Last one chosen for kickball.
« Reply #12540 on: March 01, 2013, 02:45:21 pm »

((There is also //irc.freenode.net/##EinsteinianRoulette for anyone asking about the ER kind-of-official chat.

I don't know how many missions I have been in so far, but I may be willing to just let someone else with less experience go with Jim for this mission.))
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 02:48:27 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12541 on: March 01, 2013, 02:49:56 pm »

((##Bay12RTD is pretty empty. Hmm I cant seem to ##EinsteinianRoulette :-\.))
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 02:54:53 pm by Tavik Toth »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #12542 on: March 01, 2013, 03:09:05 pm »

((And Simus might not even be going on either, she's just willing if Jim wants a technical person along.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12543 on: March 01, 2013, 03:15:06 pm »

Search for Doc. If can't find him ask the question to the AM.

Hey, could you teach me a little about tactics? I heard you were a convict just like us and it seems like you were never hurt. And can you teach me some things about conventional weaponry?
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12544 on: March 01, 2013, 03:30:36 pm »

(( Yeah, pretty much what Lenglon said; judging from that list, it appears that it is the will mission team who's lacking a medic at the moment, and as long as he is conscious, you can always count on Maurice doing his best to perform his duty wherever that is called for.
That is, let's wait and see how this turn is resolved.))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #12545 on: March 01, 2013, 04:10:04 pm »

(I did say I want to go on the will mission.)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12546 on: March 01, 2013, 04:22:54 pm »

(I'm guessing PW is leaving recruitment entirely up to me, so I'm going to wait and see A: who has the highest Willpower; B: who has any relevant skills, like if Maurice and Lyra get something out of this training; and C: who has the lowest amount of missions under their belt. To be honest I didn't expect to get so many volunteers so quickly. ^^^;

Also on the lighter side, because I've been playing Dead Space 3, I just have this image of Jim doing the 'suit-change' thing but with bodies instead of say Mk1 to Mk2 or whatever. XD)

Jim sent out a mass text to all who volunteered.

Quote from: James Kelly to Volunteers
I'm a bit surprised so many would jump at the chance to engage in possible mindfuckery. It's happened to me before and it's not fun. I'm going to take some time to consider which four of you I should take with me, maybe ask the Armory Master her opinion or run a few simulations in Tinker, and give some other people time to volunteer as well. This mission's briefing will probably wait until after the other one finishes, anyway, so we have time. But thanks for volunteering regardless. You guys have guts.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #12547 on: March 01, 2013, 05:45:40 pm »

((I think everyone wants to go with Jim because Jim is somewhat... Good at surviving. Somewhat Milnoish, sans snark.

That is, with Jim around, you have a higher chance of surviving.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12548 on: March 01, 2013, 05:51:33 pm »

((Who is going on the other mission apart from Jack The Cleaved in Half?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12549 on: March 01, 2013, 05:54:23 pm »

((I do know I'm going with Jim because I want to get more missions under my belt and the one-year mission sounds technical, most likely dealing with through exploration, maybe with days walking around without anything of interest.

That and Milno is one of the few people with high Willpower who doesn't use an amp, which means he won't spend his mindfuck resistance points to fuel amps during the mission.))
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 06:01:34 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12550 on: March 01, 2013, 05:57:13 pm »

((I have a feeling that that mission is going to be very hard. I suggest you decide who to take with you based on their capabilities SerCon.))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12551 on: March 01, 2013, 06:09:45 pm »

((I have a feeling that that mission is going to be very hard. I suggest you decide who to take with you based on their capabilities SerCon.))
((I have a feeling that that mission is going to be the first one where everyone will be capable, responsible, and working as a team. Everyone. The wonders of picking your own team. So no, I as a matter of fact, think this will turn out to be one of the easier missions yet. Just my two....oh wait, I do not want to lose my tokens!! :P))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12552 on: March 01, 2013, 06:15:30 pm »

(Milno has 15 Willpower and I do want someone as equally capable as Jim on the team just in case things go badly for me, so by default Caellath is joining the team. That still leaves three undecided, but like I said in the RP post I'm going to wait and give more people a chance to volunteer. I kinda want some newer guys to have an opportunity to get some missions under their belts, so I might put priority on lack of experience over actual skills. In character, once I have a complete list of candidates and have done everything on ship that I want to do, I'll ask Milno and the AM for opinions before making my final decisions.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #12553 on: March 01, 2013, 06:21:01 pm »

((Who is going on the other mission apart from Jack The Cleaved in Half?))

((If Jim doesn't want me, I probably will. But I do hope there's a good while of lead-up time on the ship, I want to Tinker. At the least rig up a mobile VR suite with Tinker on it, so even if there isn't enough lead-up time for me, I can tinker on the yearlong mission if i don't get in with Jim. And if I get in with Jim, I suppose, but in a much more limited fashion then.))
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 06:24:21 pm by PyroDesu »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12554 on: March 01, 2013, 06:29:48 pm »

((Hey Doomblade, any chance you're selling that mono-atomic sword?))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.
Pages: 1 ... 835 836 [837] 838 839 ... 2101