_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 836 837 [838] 839 840 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5728435 times)

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Last one chosen for kickball.
« Reply #12555 on: March 01, 2013, 06:31:51 pm »

(May Upgrades:
+5 Intelligence
+3 Conventional Weapons)

May goes to spend her new tokens to get a Kinetic Amplifier at the armory. Then, she heads off to find Thomas.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #12556 on: March 01, 2013, 08:06:19 pm »

((All praise to Steve the Generous!))

Lars nodded.  "Yes, Most Holy One!  But first, there are two things I must do."

Go get the Bust of Milno out of my locker and display it prominently in the Rec Room.  Then head to the Armory Master and speak as below.

Lars bowed to the Armory Master as he approached.  "How much would it cost to have this broken rifle repaired?  I have this civilian model to help offset the cost."  Lars held up the two rifles.

((Attention poor people:  Jim has 23 tokens- mug him if you want a battlesuit!))
You put the bust of milno in the rec room, right next to all the blood, and then head over to the armory to get armoried.

The armory master takes your rifle and looks at it for a second.

"A token," she says, turning it over in her hands and poking at the whole that got blown through it.

Milno glances sideways as if trying to look backwards and touches his hair before returning his gaze to the armory master. "Thanks, this takes a lot of time to get done normally." he pauses for a moment, letting go of his hair and sighing.

"Well, you probably know what happened and you're good with amps. Do you have any of the ones that screw with people's minds?" he asks before explaining: "I'm not sure about how exactly they work, but I wanted someone to scan my head and body to know if there is another consciousness or mind or whatever sharing this body with me."

The above.

((Milno has a +1 to Will so he's a good choice for the first, mind fuckery and the potential for the whole team to kill each other aside. Second sounds long and technical.

@Remalle: Milno did a lot of diplomacy and got six tokens.

@PW: Skill points: +1 to Uncon if that will get the skill to a bonus (2/3 or flat +1, can't remember) then +1 to Handiwork and +1 to Exotic.))

She motions for you to come closer. You do. She sticks her hand through the slot in the window.

"Hold it."

You take hold of her hand. You feel every nerve in your body spark, every muscle contract, just for an instant.

"Nope. You're alone in there, Mister."  She says, pulling her hand back.

((Jim should totally get the full body replacement before someone tries to mug him.

Can I get my stat numbers and my inventory please?))

"Well, that's a relief. Hey Steve, for that second mission, what do you mean more technically minded?"

Go have my arm reattached and my head scanned for anything funky from the mist. Also, think back to see if I remember having seen the sheep hanging around somewhere.

Bishop
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Your arm  has already been put back on and you've been given a clear bill of non-alien death. As per that sheep, you don't see it anywhere. Maybe it's like the doctor said; just a temporary mental break.

>Technical as in people to repair machines, drive things, use machinery, that sort of thing.

(Toaster: Shut the fuck up. ::) Really. I'm not in the mood for foolish trolling right now.
PW: I was looking for numbers, but oh well.
Zako: That's what I was going to do, yeah.)

Jim heads to the armory and pays for a Synthflesh body, but doesn't actually get it just yet. Instead he first asks these questions:
"Do I need to wear a Mark 1 or better suit over it, or can it stand  up to vacuums and other conditions without one like a robot body? Or in other words, do I have to worry about depressurization?
How well does synthflesh handle injuries - mainly piercing, blunt, and cutting damage - and odd occurrences like the nanomachine mist in the previous mission I was on? How about in comparison to a normal flesh or a robot body?
Where will my brain be kept, in the head or the chest? Or is it up to me?
How customizable is the synthflesh body? Can I order a custom one or do you only have access to a single human type?
Can I keep these two arms as well with the new body?"

He also sinks his five stat points into Willpower, and then puts his skill points into Intuition.

You turn in the cash but don't chose the body yet.

"No, Synthflesh survives in space as well as the MK suits. You should know, you've been running around naked for a while now."

"It handles it very well. Synthflesh  isn't battlesuit armor, but low caliber bullets will bounce off it, knives less then monoatomic won't cut it, it has a natural built in resistance to damage in the form of it's "blood" which escapes like sap from a wound and can protect against lasers, shrapnel, even monoatomic blades.  It's not invincible, but it's tough."

"Head id in the chest. And it's customizable to a degree. We have a few archetypes on hand, and those can be modified to a degree, but if it's something completely outlandish we'll have to go custom. An that means time and money. And yeah, you can keep the arms."

((SerCon: I apologize- was just going for a quick joke.

Also, don't forget to ask if you get credit for the arms you already have (or just go for four arms) ))

((Also, LEVEL UP!))

Lars reflected on what he had learned during the mission.  He felt his connection with Cog-azaon had granted him insight into the workings of machinery and technology, and powers of observation.  Blessed by the gods, his will was firmer.  Ingram was guiding the hand of his rifle.

And all that running around in heavy gear was good for the body.

Level Up:
+2 Will
+2 Dex
+1 Str
+1 Aux
+1 Intuition
+1 Con

Got it.

Quote from: piecewise
Quote from: unholy_pariah
try to sell the man in black the arm + shoulder that ivans head has seeped into
He doesn't listen to you. Instead he drags you
to a room and throws you in. Inside is the
doctor, and Ivan in a tank of green biogel. Ivan
isn't moving, but somehow you know he's not
dead.

"Altered aren't too different from most life when
it comes to their motivations." The doctor says,
his back to you. "When an altered is injured they
will do one of two things. They will either run
and try to heal." He turns to you," Or they will try
to propagate before they die."

He walks over to you and lifts you off the
ground. The first inklings of feeling are
beginning to return to your legs.

"Everything he is, you will become." He looks
straight into your eyes, blank glass of his lenses
reflecting your own stare back at you, "What do
you want to do?"
Well that depends... can you install a synthetic interface between my brain and the rest of my body to prevent it being affected by my imminent mutation?
If no cut him the hell out of me

discuss methods of biologically isolating my brain from the remainder of my body so that i may mutate freely without becoming a mindless chittering security risk

have the doctor surgically remove affected biological matter

on second thought remove the affected matter anyway, it can always be reintroduced to my system once the mutagenic barrier is in place

The doctor actually laughs a bit, chuckles as gas escapes his respirator.

"You talk like it's not already there. Unless you cut off your arm the second he bit you then it's already in you. That flesh merging with yours was symptom, not a cause. A symptom that you are already changing. My question is which of the three paths available to you do you wish to take. To become more powerful then you could ever imagine and slowly lose yourself because of it. To risk your life on a treatment that may cure you or may simply turn you right away. Or to die now, while you still have your  mind. Time is short, the quicker we begin on either path, the better."

Open the door I've created. See what's on the other side.
Then go there. Take Lyra's hand as I go if she wants me to.

((@GM Was that +1 from the dynamic bonus, or from my will stat? Slightly curious.))
(Dynamic bonus.)

You open the door. It looks like what it would be like if you were walking into the infirmary via its door.  You step inside. The armory master is there, reading, but it's otherwise empty.

"So Steve, was the prototype a success or a failure?"
Victor retrieves his magazine and deactivates it before helping transport the wounded and the dead to the infirmary.
You gather up your gun; its a bit smashed and the ammo is half gone.

>Inconclusive so far. Bring it to the armory master. She'll fix it and refill it for further testing.

+5 Will, +2 Unconventional, +1 Speech.

"Five tokens, score! Think of all the things I could buy! Woo!"

Run off to armory and get a MKII suit. Hooray for automatic amputation and all that.

Got it. You get yourself  a nice MK II.

So ummm... how are tokens and purchases gonna be handled in the year long mission?

You buy your crap beforehand, you get more tokens when you get back. Same as always. Although you're gonna have things provided to you for the mission, so you don't have to worry about food and the like.

Seeing the unyeilding determination in Lyra's eyes  Or is it just me?  Maurice gave up.
Fine. You want me to go there alone, or would you prefer to take my hand just in case something goes terribly wrong?
have Blue float along behind my left shoulder, following me around without occupying my hands.
grab Maurice's hand with both of mine, firmly.
when he goes through the door, go with him, trailing only slightly behind him.
if i get left behind somehow despite holding his hand, go back to the door i made and go through it

((@pw concerning my character, i haven't ever used that point i have in conventional weapons, and considering that my only weapon experience is from working with Blue, i'd like to move that point in Con to Exo for RP reasons.

i also never got a confirmation message from you regarding fixing the 21 point problem a ways back. so just repeating in case it was missed. but in character creation i miscounted and allocated 21 stat points instead of 20, please reduce my Cha by 1 to fix this.))

(I'll shuffle those points around)

You follow Maurice into what you assume is the armory.

((Wow, things move quickly in the on-ship thread  :D

Can I have an update on my stats and belongings as well? And do we all get to spend 8 stat points?))

Lukas is still in doubt about the missions that Steve announced. They need explorers and techies. That doesn't sound like they are going to do a lot of shooting-things-with-particle-cannon-stuff.

Stand outside the briefing room for a bit and wait to see who decides to join the long mission.

You prop up the wall and watch the stragglers leave and the newbies gather.

((Wow only two days and all this has happened))

Stop being dead, examine injuries if possible show interest in longer mission

You wake up, alive, and mostly flesh. They seem to have stuck your head back on a metal neck of sorts and your bottom jaw and most of the rightside of your face is artificial. You roll out of bed and head over to the briefing room.
((Going to give levelups ASAP. Before that, I would like a full list of both my stats and my possessions (please include stuff in my locker).))

"Can you take it from here, Flint? 'Cause I need to go do some stuff right now.

Also, Steve, I'm applying for the second mission."

Go over to Jobasio and give him the same stern talk I gave Flint. Then go to the research guys, ask following:

"Hey, remember the previous mission, the one with the murderous automatons?
I still have an advanced CPU salvaged from one of the hunterbots, and I was wondering if it was still worth something. If not, could you 'purge' from it any remaining programming, so that I can use it myself?"

(So yeah, applying for the second mission, but if we're with too many candidates I'll withdraw to give someone else a chance for a change.)

(Be careful. You tell them you're holding out on artifacts gathered on a mission they may just decide to take them. It's not like you can stop them if they want it.)

Finally, Anton is properly armed. Or, er, handed. Forearmed? No matter. Adjusting the Red Hand on his arm and checking that the safety is still on, he sets off to get some more food from the dispenser. The new mission announcement catches him midway between the machine and the tables, tray of uncertain foodstuffs in hand.

"A year-long mission? Autonomous? Something tells me this isn't going to end well. Steve, can you answer a question on the second mission? As I understand we'll only get the full rundown during briefing, but what sort of autonomy is implied here? For some reason I doubt you'll actually give us a shuttle and let us loose on a starsystem." He sets the tray down on a table and continues, though more to himself than Steve. "Though I guess the choice for me is between going anyway and doing something, and remaining here doing nothing but virtual design. Like as I might the latter, I will not achieve anything if it all remains virtual..."

Anton finishes his meal, and leaves for the Briefing room.

Get food. Converse with Steve. Apply to the second mission.
>Loose in a star system? No. Loose on a planetoid? Why not. Not like there's anything you could hurt. And autonomy means working alone. With no oversight or rescue. For most of your assignment the Sword will be mid-jump.

(What are the actual numbers for my stats though?)

Head to the research place and pick up my hand, then head to the armoury and have my stuff repaired/restocked.

I'm not sure what you mean by "get your hand", but your suit can be considered fixed and your weapons don't have anything that need to be refilled. By my sheets the only weapons you have are a razor and a torch and the torch is full.

((PW, can I get my sheet please?))
"Hey Jim" Bruce shouted running towards the towering metal giant "I just wanted to thank you for at least giving me a chance back there, and trust me, I'm never going to fail again..."
Bruce turned stiffly on his heel and went back towards the infirmary, looking for the doctor.

Still no sign of the doctor in the infirmary.

Head to Armory. Ask AM if I can trade in my used Crystal Projector for a Laser Rifle and an Emergency Kit ((yeah, I doubt that)). Then go apply for the Exploration-Mission

"I'll give you 3 tokens for it. What you want to do with them is up to you." is her reply.

Be revived

You wake up, Frankenstein back together, in the midst of being moved from a tube somewhere back to the front of the Infirmary. 

Steve, why are you doing this? The HMRC I mean, not torturing inmates.  What's it in for you?

Wait for the treatment to finish.

((How long is the mission going to be?
How many applicants? (I'm in)
One year in-game time or real-time?
Will it still give us the same increase in stats, or will we be able to level up more because we will have spent more time in danger and doing dangerous things?
))
(in game. Hell no I'm not doing a real time year. 15 people max. How long, can't say for sure real time.)

>We go where we are needed.

The tube suddenly empties of fluid and you're dumped out onto the ground. Some kindly nurses get you dressed and give you a nice pair of glasses before putting you out in the infirmary proper.

"So. Steve? How long am I going to be stuck in here? Long enough that I'll miss the recruitment for the missions?"

Use weirdvision to search for the sillouettes. Observe them.

>Nah. Ask a nurse, they'll fix you up to be good enough to get to the briefing room. You take the long mission you'll have plenty of time to rest up.

The silhouettes are still there.  Just a little bit closer this time.

"Thanks, officer."

Gorat notices that Jim stands by the Armory Master as well. "Hello, Jim. I heard that you're in charge of one of the next missions? I'm an amp-user, and I'd like to think that I have a stronger will than most... though I guess you have several more experienced applicants. I'd just like to know before the other mission fills up. You can message me via wristpad. I've got some things I need to check up on."

Go to the recently re-wrecked rec room and enter one of the functional VR machines. Watch Dorks versus Demon. Try to figure out how Ivan notices my amp use, and check out how that possession happened.
The video doesn't show how he notices you. He just sort of does. Weird. Ever weirder still is the fact that the video doesn't show anything particular happening during your possession. You open the bottle and then...nothing you just kinda fall over. Huh.
Requesting confirmation of stats and equipment (was any equipment lost or damaged during the collision?):

Also, applying for the year long mission. Of course, if anyone with less missions than me wants to go but there is no room, they can take my place.
EDIT:Ask Steve:
"Hey, Steve, do your science guys have any idea about why the sharkmist happened to wake up and started building those things about the same time we arrived there? Was it just another coincidence or could it have somehow been... influenced by something we did or thought or had with us?"

>who knows. Pissing it off probably didn't help things, but it would have grown regardless.

This is what I have for you)

((what is Jacks status and inventory? also applying to long mission))
Put all gear, including longcoat if it was fixed along with Mk1 suit on then go to briefing room and apply for year long mission after asking steve whats going on.

"Steve, when I was put back together did they chane anything in me? Also, was my Longcoat salvagable? And one final thing, is there anything from the new mission that can be obtained?"

To anyone in briefing room: "Who is in the long mission?"

Nothing changed. Longcoat fine. How the heck should I Know? Thats why we're sending you all.

To the AM:

Well, I found the armor is some sort of phase armor that takes me with it and activates on impact, but it's not perfect. At least once it phased but didn't bring me with it.

Also, my grenade launcher and High-EX and frag grenades work very well in the field. Is there any kind of reward for proving a prototype?

To Jim:

Jim, if you need someone with technical skills with you, I'll come if you want and I make it in on time from my work. I'm not the worst when it comes to willpower, but I'm not anything special.

((Level up!

+2 DEX
+2 WILL
+1 END

+1 AUX
+1 CONWEP
+1 INTUIT))

"Not sure what we can do about the armor but I can supply you with some more shells for your launcher for the moment, for free. But thats about it right now"

To AM:"Hello again, I'd like to buy a Mass Manipulation Psychokinetic Amplifier, please. I'd also like to thank you for your tips regarding amp use before the mission, It really helped."

To Jim:"hey Jim, If you've still got a spot for the 5-man mission, I'm more than willing to volunteer. I've gotten better at using amps and I'd like to think I've got some spine. So, yeah, If you'll have me."

Go to armory, say above things

Also, LEVEL UP: +3 to exotic for a total of 9 and +5 to willpower for a total of 16 please

You buy your amp, get a ticket to get it installed and subsequently do so. You also level up. Whatever that means.

Search for Doc. If can't find him ask the question to the AM.

Hey, could you teach me a little about tactics? I heard you were a convict just like us and it seems like you were never hurt. And can you teach me some things about conventional weaponry?
"Conventional weapons themselves or tactics about how to use them?

(May Upgrades:
+5 Intelligence
+3 Conventional Weapons)

May goes to spend her new tokens to get a Kinetic Amplifier at the armory. Then, she heads off to find Thomas.

This post has taken 4 and a half hours to write. For the sake of my sanity I'm just gonna say you're with thomas though to be quite honest I have no idea where he is right now. I don't even remember if he did a post in the wall of text I'm about to post. Maybe he was in your heart this whole time.

Regardless. You get your stuff and level up.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #12557 on: March 01, 2013, 08:10:56 pm »

Remember guys, you're not joining the second mission. If you want to get on the long mission, go to the briefing room.  Once everyone is there (and I'm putting a time limit on this) you're gonna chose a leader from the assembled forces and he or she is going to chose who is going.

Max of 15 people, including leader.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12558 on: March 01, 2013, 08:21:13 pm »

Victor walks to the armory.
"Hello again, Steve told me to get my prototype repaired and refueled here."
After getting his weapon repaired and refueled, Victor goes to the VR and finds every prototype he can access.
He then places them and their schematics in the same simulation, they are have their token cost (if available) attached and a licensing contract.
For weapons created by people who are now dead, they are Public Domain and if they are alive they are designated as Private Domain. Victor will designate his own weapon as Public Domain.
Save this as a public file titled "Custom Weapons".
« Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 12:21:28 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12559 on: March 01, 2013, 08:22:17 pm »

May goes back to the Armory Master. "Do you have a Colt .45 pistol?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12560 on: March 01, 2013, 08:23:10 pm »

(( Now I feel bad for participating in taking away 4+ hours of your life  :-\ )) 
Look around.
So... have we finished the training?

Send a message to Renen:
How's your training going?

(( I have a bad feeling about all this. Which spells 'missing next mission'. Well, I knew the risks, plus it would have felt a bit wrong to finish it that fast. ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12561 on: March 01, 2013, 08:30:39 pm »

...cure me if you can says dorf closing his eyes in bitter dissapointment. but if i turn... please flood my brain with as many amnesics as you can... the VR machines have a copy of my personality and i want you to try and reupload it if this goes south.

get "cured"

((@PW: if i get succesfully cured i could theoretically get that synthetic interface installed and reinfect myself on purpose without losing my mind right?))
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 08:38:48 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #12562 on: March 01, 2013, 08:34:07 pm »

+4 to Will
+1 to Intuition

+2 to conventional weaponry
+1 to un-conventional weaponry
Bruce tapped his foot impatiently, he thought the doctor loved stuff like this, what the hell could be keeping him. Bruce sighed and went to look for a nurse.
Ask a nurse about the whole getting turned into a monstrosity, as long as it could speak and fit through doors thing.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #12563 on: March 01, 2013, 08:34:59 pm »

Jim thought for a moment. "...Is my old body on file somewhere, and if so, could the synthflesh body be a partial duplicate of it? I kind of miss having my face and hair and everything. I still want to use these arms, so if I can have my old body adjusted in size to fit these arms and have all four attached at the same time, that would be good. If that's not possible to do, then I guess I'll just take a standard human male synthbody that can handle having four arms." Regardless of answer, he buys the synthflesh body and does whatever he's directed to do to be placed into it.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 09:35:33 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #12564 on: March 01, 2013, 08:46:03 pm »

Inspect myself for why the medical gauze over the uninjured parts is there. If I can't pinpoint exacly why it's there, go to the sickbay and ask to following to the doc or one of his lackeys.

"excuse me, but when I woke up some time ago I noticed I had medical stuff done to me in places I honestly cannot remember having wounds. What is this about? Should I be worried?"

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12565 on: March 01, 2013, 08:47:41 pm »

"How big is the ship anyway?"

Chat with Steve while waiting for others to enter briefing room. Also character sheet update.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 09:28:17 pm by Tavik Toth »

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12566 on: March 01, 2013, 09:08:55 pm »

((Hey Doomblade, any chance you're selling that mono-atomic sword?))
((For six tokens, yes.))

Head to the briefing room, suit on and gear equipped. Also, character sheet update please?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12567 on: March 01, 2013, 09:28:12 pm »

(( Now I feel bad for participating in taking away 4+ hours of your life  :-\ )) 
Look around.
So... have we finished the training?

Send a message to Renen:
How's your training going?

(( I have a bad feeling about all this. Which spells 'missing next mission'. Well, I knew the risks, plus it would have felt a bit wrong to finish it that fast. ))
do not let go of Maurice's hand for any reason, do not move, check if there is still a door behind me, put Blue between us and anyone/anything that attempts to approach within 1 meter of either of us.

((aye, we're probably going to miss it. if i read it right we simply walked into the room, we didn't stand up, open our eyes, or anything else similar.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

MutzelRX

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12568 on: March 01, 2013, 09:33:04 pm »

((Mhm. First-Aid-Kit but unarmed, or armed but unable to do medic stuff. Should have ignored AM's recommendation, but it really seemed like a good idea at the time..))

"Thought so.."
"I..cant make up my mind. I guess I'll come back later after the mission briefing."

Reply to AM, head to briefing room.
In case of emergency:
Scream. Break glass. Bleed to death.
-----
ER: Suicide bombing with miniature suns against living crystalline skyscraper-battleships

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #12569 on: March 01, 2013, 09:40:21 pm »

(I meant the autonomous hand I had in development when we left.  It should be finished by now.)

+5 Int, +1 Handi, +2 Exo
Get my hand, then head to the armoury.

"So, uh...  How much are the medical decompensators?"
Pages: 1 ... 836 837 [838] 839 840 ... 2101