_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 844 845 [846] 847 848 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733030 times)

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Last one chosen for kickball.
« Reply #12675 on: March 03, 2013, 05:55:34 am »

So when I die, I get flasked, with no chance for revival? What if I don't have the flask on me?

Ask. Check if I do have the flask on me.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12676 on: March 03, 2013, 07:42:43 am »

Anton remains in his seat, thinking out loud. "A planetoid, huh. Probably negligible atmosphere, if that. Just my luck. Well, having a small base to ourselves sounds good enough, at least." He looks over the group of people discussing the mission details. "Yeah. This should be fun."

If asked for a leader vote, cast one for Miyamoto. Attempt to link to ship's internal network through the datapad, and through that to internet. Search for any additional information, if such exists, on the Anomalous Planetoid 1774, any previous sightings, and the previous mission to it.

If incapable of connecting to the net, perform thorough examination of the datapad, like the wristpad previously.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12677 on: March 03, 2013, 08:02:25 am »

"Who knows what else is there."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #12678 on: March 03, 2013, 08:09:32 am »

I cast my vote on Miyamoto. "You know you'll always be my robotic overlord, boss. I vote for you."

Ask Steve: "Hey, Steve, 4 things:
1. Will there be any biogel revival tubes and robo regeneration equipment in the base? If not can we buy some?
2. Will we be provided with any offensive or flying vehicles? If not can we buy some?
3. Will we be provided with extra fuel for mark 3s and battlesuits? If not can we buy some?
4. Will we be provided with scientific and mining equipment? If not, can we buy some?"
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 12:37:05 pm by Parisbre56 »

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12679 on: March 03, 2013, 08:11:38 am »

((@long mission team Oooh, what a nice mission you guys are going to have. I almost envy you. Hopefully being forever lost in void will prove fun as well. :)
@GM Was that +1 from a stat or from the dynamic bonus? Sorry for bothering you again, my character's reactions might slightly differ depending on its source.
@Lenglon Thanks. ))
This is strange. Is this the area we started our training?
Think about the lack of doors.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12680 on: March 03, 2013, 08:25:01 am »

"Ok, can you tell me if there are any modifications for the rocket rifle and what they do? Also, how much to refill this clip on the gauss rifle? Please don't tell me that it costs a whole token just for three shots..."

Inquire!

((You forgot my turn.))

After inquires, if I am still allowed to enter the briefing room to join the mission, do so after buying a rocket rifle with a spare clip and refilling my cutter and buying an extra battery for it. If I am not allowed, then head to the VR and check what public schematics are available, making my MBL launcher available publicly.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #12681 on: March 03, 2013, 09:15:50 am »

Lars nodded. "I will fufill your duties, O Great Steve. Will there be ammuntion available there? Do you anticipate a need for it?"

Lars walked to Miyamoto. "I believe you will make a fine leader."

inquire, vote Miyamoto.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #12682 on: March 03, 2013, 10:57:33 am »

"Huh.  Well.  This'll be fun.  I don't know about team leader, but something like a leader, two security people, two scientists, two medics, and three explorers should be the ideal team makeup."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12683 on: March 03, 2013, 11:05:16 am »

"I vote for the Battlesuit dude. I'm not that great at medicine, or fixing stuff, but I do have magical goggles that let me see inside shit, right down to the math that makes it possible. So, that could be useful."

Vote Miyamoto, volunteer for explorer position.

((Who's in the briefing room?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #12684 on: March 03, 2013, 11:29:33 am »

"Didnt Steve mention vehicles? If there isnt anyone else able to drive a vehicle then I will drive any which are needed."

Volunteer for Driver Person/ Backup tech.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12685 on: March 03, 2013, 12:07:57 pm »

"Yay!"

Take Pistol, go off and find Piecewise the lizard.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12686 on: March 03, 2013, 12:20:13 pm »

"Yeah, I'll take it." Milno says before moving a bit closer to the kiosk and using a quieter voice. "If Feyri comes here trying to buy a MkII, could you bump it up to a MkIII?" he asks, fishing the necessary tokens before explaining. "I'm paying the difference, it's a gift to both her and her boyfriend and I suspect she'd refuse if I just gave her the tokens."

Talk, ask etc.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12687 on: March 03, 2013, 12:23:55 pm »

Vote miyamoto for mission leader.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12688 on: March 03, 2013, 12:27:05 pm »

((I understand that you needed to get me into a briefing room, but the thing was that I missed several turns. If I didn't miss them, my action wouldn't be so big and unreasonable.

Here's the thing. Will we get more than one turn after that?))

Vich sat in his seat, quetly observing the others. If he was here longer, he wouldn't be so silent, but for now it was better to let the others do the talking. But the mission was not the one that filled his skillset, unfortunately, not that that will happen often. And he haven't proven himself yet after all, no need to seize the spotlight unnecessarily. On the other hand, staying completely quiet might not be the best idea either. They'd just think he dozed off.

"As a new recruit, I cannot really participate in choosing a leader, as I have not seen any action here yet. I abstain from voting."

He then took the time to meet all the people gathered in the room, shaking their hand, or performing any other greetings appropriate here.
"Hello everyone. I am new here, just freshly out of stasis. My name is Vich, and I am mainly good at talking, which will probably prove useless over there, and I may or may not be reasonably fine with amps or manipulators.
"
Well, not the most shining speeches he had ever given, but will do for now.

How many people do we actually have in the Briefing Room? Because we may have 15, but I never saw a list.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

In an alternative reality or simply when Piecewise opens the doors:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 01:22:01 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12689 on: March 03, 2013, 12:36:20 pm »

"Hi. Welcome to the HMRC corps, home of death and explosions. And mutant Altered.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 844 845 [846] 847 848 ... 2101