_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 871 872 [873] 874 875 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5729811 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #13080 on: March 08, 2013, 11:13:08 pm »

((BUT I LIIIIIIIKE ANIME!!!!!!  :'( ))

((ok, ok, time to go for disbelief))

stop acknowledging the illusion around me, stop imagining this voidworld of illusions. stop looking at an imaginary place. stop imagining things.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #13081 on: March 08, 2013, 11:17:41 pm »

((Bruce, I think the Dok may have screwed you over there. Practically immortal, but never going to improve? That's quite a terrible trade-off.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #13082 on: March 08, 2013, 11:31:57 pm »

(So I guess Bruce got a slightly different version of my regeneration - even better regen, but lost the ability to improve physically.)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13083 on: March 08, 2013, 11:51:36 pm »

((I am so sorry and/or accept all credit. :x

On the bright side, even if you can't levelup or levelup physical stats, you might be able to convince the Doctor to do something different to you once you've had a few test runs. Likely be incredibly difficult to alter you in your current state, but I'm sure the Doctor's very resourceful when he wants to be.))

Check prices and effectiveness (via gauss/laser testing subjects sporting them, if necessary) of various synthetic skeletons or at least skulls. See if they make them nuanced enough to just have marrow in them like regular bones.

Compare berserk mode effects in normal body, robot body, synthflesh body, normal body in MKIII, and normal body in battlesuit.

Acrobat synthflesh sounds a bit too extreme. Try for something more like a lither Andariel.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13084 on: March 08, 2013, 11:57:36 pm »

((...I guess it would be a flamethrower. Eh, nah, enough of those already.))

Open duel.

Make virtual target range.

Test Colt .45 Skills. Fire a clip at a target 1 meter away. Repeat at 5 meters. Then 10 meters. Then 20. Then 50.

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13085 on: March 09, 2013, 12:08:03 am »

((Quick question here, what exactly are you going to use as a weapon if you have no skills in any of the weapon skills? Are you going to make robots or drones to protect you while you do nothing, or something else?))
((Primarily, I'm going to rely on the rest of you guys to keep me from becoming raw hamburger. In return, I'll keep you guys alive and with functioning... well, anything I can fix. Offense can come at a later point; for now, I'm going to focus on support stats. And truth be told, I kinda fit the stats to the character, more than I did for practical purposes. Those can come later on, after I get a few stat boosts. Provided I don't go squish early on.))

"Ohh... Fine mess I've gotten myself into this time..."
Having literally just arrived, wander through the Sword, looking rather lost and a bit worried. Locate either the shop or somebody at random, whichever is more likely/convenient.
"They could have at least given me a map of the ship..."

((Flying by the seat of my pants here. Same as Celeste, I don't know anybody yet, nor do I know the layout of the ship. I know the stats, the items (sorta), and the backstory. This... is gonna be a thing.))
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 01:06:43 am by leafbarrett »
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13086 on: March 09, 2013, 12:21:50 am »

((Welcome to the crew leafbarrett! :D Its good to see another level-headed medic! PW: the link leads to a 403 forbidden area.

Also.

O_o

MK III?!))

Feyri raised an eyebrow at the mention of a pre-purchased MK III, her face unable to hide the surprise.

"Err, can I swap back the MKII then for five tokens? Do you know who sent me that, if I may ask?"

Milno? Faith? Jim?...Maurice, or perhaps Bishop? No wait...err, could be that strange May character but I don't know her that much.

Or...maybe a present from someone else? I'd doubt any of my family are in the HMRC...or if they are then-...Ok, that's not the answer.

Inquire @ AM, sell MKII (ok, I just got that its an upgrade so UPGRADE instead!) and then head to the locker area.

"When was this done, by the way? I passed the locker area after...Mission debriefing, seeing nothing there."

And if the above goes, head to the locker room and begin thorough inspection of my own locker.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 01:15:16 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13087 on: March 09, 2013, 12:52:53 am »

((Flying by the seat of my pants here. Same as Celeste, I don't know anybody yet, nor do I know the layout of the ship. I know the stats, the items (sorta), and the backstory. This... is gonna be a thing.))
((Welcome. Oh, and our character is spat out of a stasis pod, naked and covered in goo. For reference, the last time the Sword checked into a port to take in the last batch of prisoners was hundreds of years ago.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13088 on: March 09, 2013, 01:02:07 am »

>All sorts of field manipulators. Primarily personal ones - how large are they compared to a normal field manipulator, how do they differ in size between themselves, how different or similar are the components?

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13089 on: March 09, 2013, 01:06:17 am »

((Welcome. Oh, and our character is spat out of a stasis pod, naked and covered in goo. For reference, the last time the Sword checked into a port to take in the last batch of prisoners was hundreds of years ago.))
((._. see, this is the kind of thing that should be mentioned in the opening post. Or did I miss it? Entirely possible, knowing me. Um... this makes my previous post rather obsolete, doesn't it? Give me a bit...))
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
sig text

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13090 on: March 09, 2013, 01:09:24 am »

((@leafbarrett Welcome to the HMR Corps! We hope you will enjoy your stay here  :)
Regarding the nakedness: worry not, there is a box full of standard HMRC clothing next to where you start.))
... Armory Master drifting through the wall...
Memory, I think. It gives substance and meaning to human life by allowing to accumulate personal history and thus have personality - besides pure functional utility of knowledge of past - yet is imperfect. Often fragmented, incomplete; decays over time.
Insubstantial basis as substance for human life as we know it. Insubstantial material for these places beyond doors, thus resulting in the inconsistencies or abnormalities.

Reply.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13091 on: March 09, 2013, 01:14:09 am »

The hiss of a stasis pod opening signals the "arrival" of Celeste, who... promptly stumbles and falls to all fours, her body still stiff and her brain cloudy from the long sleep. "Wh... oh... How long... How long was I...? ...!!!!" She yelps as she realizes her current state of undress, and covers herself with her hands, or tries to. She scans the room, and upon noticing the box of clothing, immediately reaches for it to put some on.
Grab a set of clothing and put it on.
sig text

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13092 on: March 09, 2013, 01:20:53 am »

((I demand that celeste designs and builds gravimetric distortion grenades by using automated gravity manipulators to create micro singluarities in small red and white spheres which when detonated compress all matter within a few feet into the space inside the sphere))

((And by that i mean when you push the button on the pokeball gavimetric distortion sphere it sends a signal to a backpack mounted manipulator which creates a small sphere of super intense gravity inside the sphere ready to be thrown and upon impact sends another signal which causes the gravimetric distortion to expand to 5 feet in diameter compressing all matter inside it before dissipating)
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13093 on: March 09, 2013, 02:09:12 am »

Charles asks for the specifics of the lesson.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13094 on: March 09, 2013, 02:12:29 am »

((._. see, this is the kind of thing that should be mentioned in the opening post. Or did I miss it? Entirely possible, knowing me. Um... this makes my previous post rather obsolete, doesn't it? Give me a bit...))
((it wasn't in the initial post, there's a rather massive backlog of info buried all over the place. feel free to ask about stuff, no one person remembers every single little detail of what is going on in here.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 871 872 [873] 874 875 ... 2101