_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 872 873 [874] 875 876 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5720250 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #13095 on: March 09, 2013, 02:16:19 am »

((Okay i think i will, who the fuck is nyars and what are his prices for variously sized alien death trinkets?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13096 on: March 09, 2013, 02:21:20 am »

((Bruce, I think the Dok may have screwed you over there. Practically immortal, but never going to improve? That's quite a terrible trade-off.))
I think he might still be able to increase his skills though. But, yes, generally being the punching bag for an eldritch abomination is definitely a horrific fate.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13097 on: March 09, 2013, 03:21:31 am »

((So, uh. I have some (admittedly rusty) RP experience, but I've never done an RTD before. Do I need to wait for Piecewise to post again before I can take another action?))
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #13098 on: March 09, 2013, 03:26:00 am »

((Yes. You can RP everything that doesn't need a skill check or require a reaction from NPCs in the meantime. Talking to other players is generally a free action. An RTD is a lot like a regular pen&paper game in that regard - the GM is responsible for the world.

Though unlike a regular PnP game, you don't roll your own dice. :P))
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 03:27:58 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13099 on: March 09, 2013, 03:47:34 am »

((Okay i think i will, who the fuck is nyars and what are his prices for variously sized alien death trinkets?))
((nyars arrives
nyars states his prices
nyars gets his name

in short, nyars is the guy who sells suicide boxes, 3 for a small, 5 for a medium, and 10 for a large box))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13100 on: March 09, 2013, 04:05:15 am »

Thanks
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13101 on: March 09, 2013, 04:18:02 am »

((I'm going under the assumption that getting dressed won't require a dice roll.))

After putting on the (admittedly ill-fitting for her twig frame) clothing, Celeste exits the room and begins to wander the ship, trying to figure out where everything is. She's still a little unsteady on her feet, so it's obvious she just woke.
"Nnh... ...I wonder what the date is...? How long was I out?"

Look for another person, for the sake of asking about what's going on.
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
sig text

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13102 on: March 09, 2013, 05:25:14 am »

((I'm going under the assumption that getting dressed won't require a dice roll.))
((There are unspoken ethics which obviously apply themselves according to practicality.

Because unless you did state in your biography that you...somehow did not learn how to wear clothes then...yeah :/

No. Dice roll =/= everything you do. Just the things that depend on chance. Unless you do want to mess up putting a shirt >.>))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13103 on: March 09, 2013, 06:28:43 am »

Out of the VR. Search for Doc to continue with the training and meet my new fighting partner.

((Well, after the training session, Renen should meet and introduce himself to the new girl. Not like the first time thought.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13104 on: March 09, 2013, 07:25:35 am »

((Oh fuck balls.))
"U-uh, is this because I din't turn around, also because it seems appropriate, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
Go To A.M. scream all the way, casually ask for token count and ask why the doctors so fucking bat shit insane.
((I for see very little tokens and very much insanity in my future.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13105 on: March 09, 2013, 07:43:58 am »

((That's actually a surprisingly calm reaction all things considered.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #13106 on: March 09, 2013, 07:45:28 am »

((It hasn't sunk in yet for him.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #13107 on: March 09, 2013, 08:21:18 am »

Take a cold shower.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13108 on: March 09, 2013, 09:41:46 am »

Might as well join...
Spoiler: Grate Worm Gold (click to show/hide)
Anything I should add or change?

And sorry about the IC mistake.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13109 on: March 09, 2013, 01:29:42 pm »

Out of the VR. Search for Doc to continue with the training and meet my new fighting partner.

((Well, after the training session, Renen should meet and introduce himself to the new girl. Not like the first time thought.))
((oh lawdy what. Note to self: do NOT leave speech to PW unless necessary.
So, uh, in the meantime, someone wanna interact with my character, or...?
asdf my ? key is screwing up :c))

"Wasn't there... supposed to be an armory or something in this place somewhere?"
If nobody introduces themselves to Celeste in the meantime, attempt to find the AM, or the armory, or... whatever. The place/person what where you buy stuffs.

((...I now feel like a complete putz for forgetting part of my own character. Celeste has a pronounced limp (her left knee was a bum knee, but after an injury that had to go for a long time without medical treatment, she has a rather severe weakness in that knee).))
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 02:20:46 pm by leafbarrett »
sig text
Pages: 1 ... 872 873 [874] 875 876 ... 2101