_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 888 889 [890] 891 892 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5727043 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Off Broadway
« Reply #13335 on: March 13, 2013, 10:01:55 pm »

(Oh, you're a girl?)

"Hi, Mrs. May. I suppose we can be friends. What's your favorite game or activity to play on these VR thingies?"
((Getting him hooked already? For shame.
... Says someone who uses VR on ship most of the time. Also, I find the name of your text color fitting, GWG.))
((Why do you think I chose it?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13336 on: March 13, 2013, 10:14:49 pm »

(Oh, you're a girl?)

"Hi, Mrs. May. I suppose we can be friends. What's your favorite game or activity to play on these VR thingies?"

"The Duel game. You get to pick your weapons and then fight whoever you want!"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13337 on: March 14, 2013, 12:33:38 am »

Okay, let's do this, then - a step-by-step breakdown of what happens when you use a microwave field manipulator. So I take it out, input coordinates and alterations, then have to solve an equation for the magic to happen, right?

((Just making sure I'm not getting this wrong.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #13338 on: March 14, 2013, 01:06:37 am »

((No, but it does keep you from promptly passing out.))
((That's only for specific conditions. You don't pass out just by receiving wounds.  :P))

"What's the chance someone would find another kid on one of these 'mission' things? And what do you mean, 'inmates'? Are these people all criminals? Even Mr. Jim? What did he do? What did you do, Mr. Steve? Where are you? Are you okay?"
>Everyone here is a criminal in one capacity or another. Even me. But Mr.Jim is nice, even though he's not here right now. You should find his friend, Mrs. Feyri. She talks a lot and sometimes doesn't make much sense
((XD

Also, I love how PW shows his soft...or probably lenient side to Grate. Redact my fear of anything detailed happening to the kid in terms of wounds, I like him already.

Edit: May O_o))

(Oh, you're a girl?)
Spoiler: Who was May? (click to show/hide)

Feyri was surprised at seeing the MKIII propped up perfectly inside her locker - strange given the term of 'locker', but still appreciative that the AM herself did the task personally.

"Hey Steve, is it possible for me to decorate the MKIII? Or modify it?"

Inquire at Steve. If answer is going along the lines of Yes, head to the AM and ask her if the MK III could me modified with an add-on purposed for medical use [Using Aux]

« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 02:57:47 pm by Tiruin »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13339 on: March 14, 2013, 04:57:53 am »

Charles walks back to the Armory and continues his conversation with the AM.
I suppose they really do send the insane here as well, at least the people here seem to deal with them pretty well. Perhaps I was being overly pessimistic, this place doesn't seem that bad at all.
((Yeah, Charles has the completely wrong idea of what happened. He thinks that Bruce is crazy and Renen is just a bystander who helped restrain him and take him tot he infirmary.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13340 on: March 14, 2013, 07:34:11 am »

He angered the AM through...lascivious acts
((Actually, Elisaz just blushed. It makes sense in context.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13341 on: March 14, 2013, 08:02:02 am »

Use bullet time and disarm Bruce before he vegetates himself.

I know I need to pay the price, but so you do. Don't be a hypocritical coward just because you can't handle the consequences. You are the one who got immortality but doesn't want to pay the price. I must obey the one who gave me power. And so do you.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13342 on: March 14, 2013, 08:05:22 am »

He angered the AM through...lascivious acts
((Actually, Elisaz just blushed. It makes sense in context.))
((I will have to disagree with you there...

Multiple links for your convenience.))
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 08:09:07 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13343 on: March 14, 2013, 10:12:23 am »

((Tiruin, that was a joke. :P))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13344 on: March 14, 2013, 10:13:14 am »

((Tiruin, that was a joke. :P))
((Bluh >_<))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #13345 on: March 14, 2013, 07:43:36 pm »

((Oh gods. :P
Oh, did I get a book of some description, PW?))
Not that I see, Jackson. You want one?

((@pw: who to the mess hall? jobasio had the blue paint, and he went to the rec room.))
The rec room and the Mess hall are technically the same large room, just the rec  side is on one side and the Mess is on the other.

Well, really the mess is everywhere, but you know what I mean.

Celeste opens her mouth to protest, but pauses. When she considers it, it doesn't seem like as bad of an option as it initially seemed. Considering her frail body and deformed knee as-is, simply replacing the joint may very well be impractical, if not impossible. "...I'll consider it... Either way, can you direct me to the doctor in charge of these procedures?"
"Oh anyone around here can handle that sort of thing. Replacing a leg is pretty easy around here. The Doctor is only really needed for...more unique procedures."

Okay, let's do this, then - a step-by-step breakdown of what happens when you use a microwave field manipulator. So I take it out, input coordinates and alterations, then have to solve an equation for the magic to happen, right?

((Just making sure I'm not getting this wrong.))
Pretty much, yep.

((No, but it does keep you from promptly passing out.))
((That's only for specific conditions. You don't pass out just by receiving wounds.  :P))

"What's the chance someone would find another kid on one of these 'mission' things? And what do you mean, 'inmates'? Are these people all criminals? Even Mr. Jim? What did he do? What did you do, Mr. Steve? Where are you? Are you okay?"
>Everyone here is a criminal in one capacity or another. Even me. But Mr.Jim is nice, even though he's not here right now. You should find his friend, Mrs. Feyri. She talks a lot and sometimes doesn't make much sense
((XD

Also, I love how PW shows his soft...or probably lenient side to Grate. Redact my fear of anything detailed happening to the kid in terms of wounds, I like him already.

Edit: May O_o))

(Oh, you're a girl?)
Spoiler: Who was May? (click to show/hide)

Feyri was surprised at seeing the MKIII propped up perfectly inside her locker - strange given the term of 'locker', but still appreciative that the AM herself did the task personally.

"Hey Steve, is it possible for me to decorate the MKIII? Or modify it?"

Inquire at Steve. If answer is going along the lines of Yes, head to the AM and ask her if the MK III could me modified with an add-on purposed for medical use [Using Aux]

Searchword: Iridescent
Spoiler: Feyri Nirel (click to show/hide)

You can decorate and modify it. However:
>I'm not sure how rocket fuel will help keep bodies intact. Usually it has the opposite effect. Armor works just fine though, look at milno.

>I assume you're asking if you can make the visor function as a scope basically? Make it zoom in on targets? Then yes. And yes, you can play music on it already. People have done it in the past.

>visual camo exists, yes. Someone else had some at some point in the past but resold it.

Charles walks back to the Armory and continues his conversation with the AM.
I suppose they really do send the insane here as well, at least the people here seem to deal with them pretty well. Perhaps I was being overly pessimistic, this place doesn't seem that bad at all.
((Yeah, Charles has the completely wrong idea of what happened. He thinks that Bruce is crazy and Renen is just a bystander who helped restrain him and take him tot he infirmary.))

You head back to the Armory.

Use bullet time and disarm Bruce before he vegetates himself.

I know I need to pay the price, but so you do. Don't be a hypocritical coward just because you can't handle the consequences. You are the one who got immortality but doesn't want to pay the price. I must obey the one who gave me power. And so do you.
"I wont play your games anymore, I cant die and such I have nothing to look forward to anymore,  and you, the man who dragged me back here, just know I don't blame you for wanting power, but remember, their is always a price to pay when you make a deal with the devil..."
Drive my blade into my skull, being a vegetable is better than this eternal fate.
((I can't tell if I want this to work or not.))
[Bruce dex:2]
[Renen dex:2+2]
[renen str:5]
Renen catches Bruce's hand and promptly twists his wrist until it breaks and the knife goes clattering to the ground. Renen sweeps bruce's leg and sends him flipping flat on his back.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13346 on: March 14, 2013, 10:18:38 pm »

"I'm not very good at those games. I wonder what else there is?"

Access the VR machine. Look at all the programs available. Go to one that's kinda...um...oh, just settle on the design program after looking at all the programs.

-----

Bwahaha, my plan is working!

And yeah, I just hadn't realized TCM was playing a girl.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13347 on: March 14, 2013, 10:22:30 pm »

Introduce self to more new people.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #13348 on: March 14, 2013, 10:44:39 pm »

Celeste closes her eyes and thinks for a moment. "Will the prosthetic have any kind of sensory input for touch?"
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13349 on: March 14, 2013, 11:17:33 pm »

Introduce self to more new people.
Continue looking around the rec room from the corner, avoiding eye contact.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 888 889 [890] 891 892 ... 2101