_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 947 948 [949] 950 951 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732068 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14220 on: May 01, 2013, 06:02:19 pm »

((Feyri is a good surrogate big sister.))
((Indeed))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #14221 on: May 01, 2013, 06:06:32 pm »

((After viewing the past 2 pages, I think Lenglon's character is well on their way to replacing me as PW's science headache of this game.

I must not let this happen. Note to self, once back on the ship: Ignore missions for a while. There is Science to be done. And a minor conversation with Der Doktor.))
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 06:08:12 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14222 on: May 01, 2013, 06:14:21 pm »

((After viewing the past 2 pages, I think Lenglon's character is well on their way to replacing me as PW's science headache of this game.

I must not let this happen. Note to self, once back on the ship: Ignore missions for a while. There is Science to be done. And a minor conversation with Der Doktor.))
((Lenglon is fun! :P Also what page format do you use? Not the usual forum one, huh. Answer it in another post which isn't OOC specifically, thanks!))
((Indeed))
:') Thanks.

"You aren't alone in this, Lyra. You aren't alone..." Feyri said, holding her friend by the shoulders as she looked into her eyes, before returning back to her usual posture and decided to ask something that was on her mind earlier.

"Ma'am, is it possible to augment the MKIII suit in terms of mobility? As in, minor aids in bodily kinesthetics--dodging or causing a detriment to any accuracy from a shooter or gunman? Meaning, is it possible to refit the MKIII to use its rocket fuel as auxiliary, miniature boosters to achieve this? [+ to Dexterity?]"

Inquire @ AM

Also, if Stacy comes by, inquire as to what he's doing and how he is--then check the paintings he did and how they look like.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2013, 08:21:51 pm by Tiruin »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14223 on: May 01, 2013, 07:41:10 pm »

Wake up.
Aah! Abomination! Abomination! WHY ARE YOU MOVING AND BREATHING AND GIVING OFF HEAT YOU UNNATURAL THING?!

Charge up at her and punch her to death while panicked.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14224 on: May 01, 2013, 07:46:35 pm »

Shoot those dudes.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14225 on: May 01, 2013, 07:53:21 pm »

((Oh, and hey, he's moving again!))
((?? ??? ??))
((You were standing around, waiting for Feyri to do something you could follow, for several turns.))
((both Feyri and Lyra are female, which left me confused who you were talking about))
((Do you expect me to keep track of who everyone is? That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I had actually never connected you with "Lyra," and had always imagined your character as a guy for some reason.))

((Or a good surrogate mother. Similar skillsets required, I suppose.))
((...Wait...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14226 on: May 01, 2013, 08:08:22 pm »

((O_o

But Feyri isn't a mother...))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14227 on: May 01, 2013, 09:13:07 pm »

((O_o

But Feyri isn't a mother...))
((Maternal figure! That's what I was thinking of!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14228 on: May 01, 2013, 10:38:44 pm »

((hehe, you have a stronger science background than me by far, I'm just stubborn, and once I decide what I want, I will figure out a way to get it. still, you should have no fear of me replacing you. I currently only have one (tinker mode) objective, and it is that fireball device.))

((I had actually never connected you with "Lyra," and had always imagined your character as a guy for some reason.))
((I have no response to this))

"You aren't alone in this, Lyra. You aren't alone..." Feyri said, holding her friend by the shoulders as she looked into her eyes, before returning back to her usual posture.

"Ma'am, is it possible to augment the MKIII suit in terms of mobility? As in, minor aids in bodily kinesthetics--dodging or causing a detriment to any accuracy from a shooter or gunman? Meaning, is it possible to refit the MKIII to use its rocket fuel as auxiliary, miniature boosters to achieve this? [+ to Dexterity?]"

Inquire @ AM

Also, if Stacy comes by, inquire as to what he's doing and how he is--then check the paintings he did and how they look like.

Close my eyes while Feyri is holding my shoulder, open them again when she lets go. look to my right.

what do I smell?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14229 on: May 02, 2013, 06:20:12 am »

Huh, come to think of it, I always wanted to see the effects of subliminal messages to people in VR...
Charles tries to randomly influence what people in the VR machines perceive by subtly manipulating their subconscious
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 06:21:45 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14230 on: May 02, 2013, 09:32:57 am »

I'm gonna read the whole thing all over again. You guys probably won't see me for a while
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #14231 on: May 02, 2013, 04:13:24 pm »

Charles tries to randomly influence what people in the VR machines perceive by subtly manipulating their subconscious
((Oh boy, this is gonna be a thing, isn't it?))

"Hmm... Maybe if I used some kind of shock absorber... I'll look into that later. For now, aluminum it is."
Starting with the offensive Eye: design a retractable pivot for the laser to be attached to.
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14232 on: May 02, 2013, 04:53:45 pm »

Huh, come to think of it, I always wanted to see the effects of subliminal messages to people in VR...
...How?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14233 on: May 02, 2013, 05:01:03 pm »

Quote from: AM
"...Unconscious thing people do, undressing others..."

Feyri blinked. And analyzed her own thought process...nope. Not one thing on her mind to ever do.
((I read an article once (unfortunately I can't find it right now) about some scientists that had some volunteers wear helmets that had two small cameras (one looking at the wearer's eye, one looking forward) so they could see exactly where and what they were looking at. One of the tests had them simply enter a bar, have a couple of drinks and relax. When they showed the results to the volunteers most of them were surprised to see that they were unconciously "checking out" people at the bar and focusing on the genitals of people of the opposite sex.

Just another way the primitive part of our brains can embarrass us. Although,  if you consider that most species have evolved in order to increase their chances of survival, it seems reasonable that a large part of our subconscious minds focuses on procreation.))

((Also, loving the roleplay between Lyra and Feyri.))

((@Xan: Subliminal messaging? Hypnosis? We know that people in the VR machines have an IV that feeds them drugs that put them in a more suggestible, hypnotic llike state.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14234 on: May 02, 2013, 05:04:10 pm »

((the IV is optional, and isn't used by default. it was used by Jim and Feyri when they wanted to interact with Jim having his original body.))
Pages: 1 ... 947 948 [949] 950 951 ... 2101