_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 950 951 [952] 953 954 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686222 times)

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14265 on: May 05, 2013, 07:03:10 am »

Keep the full swivel in mind for utility Eyes, but we want to reduce frailty on the combat Eyes as much as reasonably possible, so go for the limited swivel in front. Besides, it helps if the Eye can see what it's shooting at.
If design is successful, test combat Eye on a training dummy.
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14266 on: May 05, 2013, 08:57:54 am »

"Ah, unpredictable, eh? So, say, overloading a microwave magic calculator might make a star, might make a big boom, might shift temperatures around it to absolute zero? That kinf thing?" Stacy asks as he spins around the room and shakes in a curious rendition of what might be something like the way peoples of distant worlds may have danced at some point in history. Once.

"But enough about that. Manipulators are so dull. What I really want to know about is a doctor. I think I heard an offhand comment about him at some point. Can you tell me anything about this Doctor fellow? He sounds important. What's his name and what does he do?"

Engage further query.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14267 on: May 05, 2013, 11:26:32 am »

((Movie days must be revived!))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14268 on: May 05, 2013, 11:31:39 am »

((I support this. Also, hopefully getting some more time to roam around after the 14th.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14269 on: May 05, 2013, 12:10:04 pm »

"Guess you're right Thomas. Nya~!"

Jump off Thomas, find Doktar.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14270 on: May 05, 2013, 01:18:26 pm »

(Wha?)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14271 on: May 05, 2013, 01:28:12 pm »

(Wha?)
((Sometimes during the weekend piecewise streams movies and many of us in ER join and watch and chat. It's fun, you should join us if piecewise does one again.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14272 on: May 05, 2013, 05:39:27 pm »

(Wha?)
((Sometimes during the weekend piecewise streams movies and many of us in ER join and watch and chat. It's fun, you should join us if piecewise does one again.))

((Talked about ER, the movie things like that. Also he would put a cartoon while we waited. Forgot which one.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14273 on: May 05, 2013, 06:25:13 pm »

((Oh god the cartoons. And the "educational" videos. Fun times.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14274 on: May 05, 2013, 07:34:11 pm »

(I believe those were Look Around You. That was a pretty good show.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14275 on: May 05, 2013, 08:39:07 pm »

((I wish I had a good enough network to watch what you guys are looking at...))

Feyri continued on the tangent of thought mentioned earlier, inquiring further, "Is it possible to carry auxiliary fuel packs? Or in the least, compressed fuel packs in their basic form--molecular compression? Regardless, anything there that serves as extra fuel packs for the MKIII?"

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14276 on: May 05, 2013, 08:44:05 pm »

Go get some booze. Drink, watch TV.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #14277 on: May 06, 2013, 10:40:51 am »

((Cael (I  think?) would also sometimes lose connection. And Look Around You was also from the UK (Yay!) )

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14278 on: May 06, 2013, 11:03:02 am »

((Yes, that was me. My connection is terrible, but I can get by.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14279 on: May 06, 2013, 11:24:35 am »

((Success!))

"Hm...do you want to play Rock/Paper/Scissors/Lizard/Spock?"

Offer to play Rock/Paper/Scissors/Lizard/Spock, which has outlived knowledge of both RPS and Star Trek in some areas. If she agrees, go with Lizard.
"I'm not really sure what that is."

I wonder what caused him to act like that, perhaps something was inside his VR...
Charles walks the VR Xan was using and looks inside it, specifically for things such as electrodes or drugs.
Well of course you find an IV line that is probably full of all sorts of these "Drug" things. But all the VR machines have those! And not everyone goes running off, screaming about nothing. Only like...30% of the people.

Stay under bed. Kill anyone who looks for me.
You coil up under the bed like a snake and prepare to give anyone who looks under it a good hard case of the face bites.

continue leaning against the wall under the air vent, look around, occasionally leave my eyes closed for roughly five second periods, keep track of Feyri's position in the room.

wait
You incredibly specific brand of waiting continues.

Keep the full swivel in mind for utility Eyes, but we want to reduce frailty on the combat Eyes as much as reasonably possible, so go for the limited swivel in front. Besides, it helps if the Eye can see what it's shooting at.
If design is successful, test combat Eye on a training dummy.

How powerful of a laser we looking at here? Handlaser is probably the easiest but it's also very weak. Laser rifle is better but it will require more weight and more attached pieces.

"Ah, unpredictable, eh? So, say, overloading a microwave magic calculator might make a star, might make a big boom, might shift temperatures around it to absolute zero? That kinf thing?" Stacy asks as he spins around the room and shakes in a curious rendition of what might be something like the way peoples of distant worlds may have danced at some point in history. Once.

"But enough about that. Manipulators are so dull. What I really want to know about is a doctor. I think I heard an offhand comment about him at some point. Can you tell me anything about this Doctor fellow? He sounds important. What's his name and what does he do?"

Engage further query.

"Yes."

"He hasn't told me his name and I don't ask. What he does is oversee all the medical work on board and more often then not twist it for his own personal entertainment or research."

"Guess you're right Thomas. Nya~!"

Jump off Thomas, find Doktar.
You head to the Infirmary and look for Herr Doktor, but he's nowhere to be found. Maybe he's in the back again.

((I wish I had a good enough network to watch what you guys are looking at...))

Feyri continued on the tangent of thought mentioned earlier, inquiring further, "Is it possible to carry auxiliary fuel packs? Or in the least, compressed fuel packs in their basic form--molecular compression? Regardless, anything there that serves as extra fuel packs for the MKIII?"
"Sure, you could carry extra containers of fuel. They'd be fairly volatile and rather heavy but theres no reason you can't. "

Go get some booze. Drink, watch TV.

You down half a bottle of HMRC standard while watching the jello duke it out. Being nearly passed out drunk sure does make this match a lot more interesting.

(I think I'll do another movie day on a sunday, once all your Finals and Midterms and such are done. Start suggesting movies and shows to watch now)
Pages: 1 ... 950 951 [952] 953 954 ... 2101