_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 956 957 [958] 959 960 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5729123 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14355 on: May 10, 2013, 02:50:27 am »

continue leaning against the wall under the air vent, look around, occasionally leave my eyes closed for roughly five second periods, keep track of Feyri's position in the room.

wait
continue waiting
obviously, waiting more will make everything better
Waiting, Episode 4: A New Wait
Waiting, Episode 5: The Wait Strikes back
Waiting, Episode 6: Return of the Wait
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14356 on: May 10, 2013, 07:14:16 am »

Switch back to uncontrollable dancing.

"It's great that you refuse to gossip about your superior! After all, loose lips sink ships. Even spaceships. Especially spaceships. So, anything particularly interesting happening on the ship?"

Converse some more.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14357 on: May 10, 2013, 09:32:00 am »

More specifically, plop down in a nice, rural town during the Civil War that isn't the site of a major battle.
You plop down in the middle of...somewhere. Hard to say where it is exactly; it's on the outskirts of a tilled field, with scattered homes spread out amongst the furrows and remaining trees.

((I am?))

"Now that you understand how to play, let's do it like this--I count one, two, three, then we both show what we chose at the same time. Ready? One, two..."

Three! Paper this time.

((What do you think the chance is that this is changing the program?))
Scissors.
(Changing the program? Eh. None. Effecting how it treats you? Maybe.)

(( Well, Renen wasn't going to the punch many things program. But, well, the GM says it.))

Keep waiting. If Bruce isn't preparing an attack, use the katana to slash one of his feet.

Bruce just said to punch someone in the same room as the VR's. So he punched you. We're gonna wait for him to actually wake up and respond to this before you hack him apart.

Switch back to uncontrollable dancing.

"It's great that you refuse to gossip about your superior! After all, loose lips sink ships. Even spaceships. Especially spaceships. So, anything particularly interesting happening on the ship?"

Converse some more.
"I hear they're gonna install a new machine in the rec room. And that the R&D people are putting something new in the Armory."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14358 on: May 10, 2013, 10:06:21 am »

"Ooh, a new toy in the armory? Any idea what it might be? A weapon, enhancement, bit of armor, something else?"

"Also, do you know anything about the guy in the hallway with all the capsules? Who is he?"

Yet more conversation.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14359 on: May 10, 2013, 12:12:33 pm »

((Oh, sorry. I believed that Renen had punched Bruce (the NPCed killer robot) but he was punched by Xantalos' character. This demands some alterations in the action.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14360 on: May 10, 2013, 02:58:13 pm »

"Wow, you're good! ...Do you know any other good games? Hey, maybe we could try chess!"

See if I can make/find/whatever a chessboard.

"By the way, what's your name?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14361 on: May 10, 2013, 04:13:07 pm »

...So we never found a way to compress jet fuel. Huh, weird...Given its composition and molecular structure, that could've at least been fixed in the past era. Why did I have to quit Engineering as well as Medicine...

Feyri thanked the Armory Master after suggesting that her MKIII be upgraded with that dodge-jetfuel idea, before turning around to check on Lyra. "Sorry for the long wait, am free now. Anything you'd like to do?"

Follow Lyra!

Edit: Join in if possible if Lyra's doing the VR.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 06:31:30 am by Tiruin »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14362 on: May 10, 2013, 04:59:11 pm »

stop leaning against the wall and step slightly forward. make eye contact with Feyri. shift my weight back and forth between my feet at about one shift every half second, swaying slightly from side to side as i do so, for two seconds. nod once, sharply. then turn and walk over to the exit, turn around again to face Feyri, bouncing very slightly on my feet as I do so, and make eye contact while tilting my head somewhat to my right. leave my hands clasped behind my back throughout this process, as always.

EDIT:
Follow Lyra!

When Feyri begins following me, turn around and go through the corridors, glancing over my shoulder to make sure Feyri is still following, and i'm not leaving her behind. eventually:

Go to the rec room -> VR machines -> Hunted -> Prey -> Urban Environment -> Open to additional Players
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 05:16:13 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14363 on: May 10, 2013, 10:03:45 pm »

Frolic happily to where the houses are. Greet any people if I encounter any on the way.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #14364 on: May 11, 2013, 10:11:59 am »

"Young miss..."
Punch her in the snout.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14365 on: May 11, 2013, 12:31:26 pm »

"Ooh, a new toy in the armory? Any idea what it might be? A weapon, enhancement, bit of armor, something else?"

"Also, do you know anything about the guy in the hallway with all the capsules? Who is he?"

Yet more conversation.

"I don't know, But I think it has something to do with that abyss a team investigated a while back."

"I'm not sure. I think he said he was a scientist, but I hadn't seen him around in the R&D labs before."

((Oh, sorry. I believed that Renen had punched Bruce (the NPCed killer robot) but he was punched by Xantalos' character. This demands some alterations in the action.))
Yeah...the way it's going you may be better just brushing it off.

"Wow, you're good! ...Do you know any other good games? Hey, maybe we could try chess!"

See if I can make/find/whatever a chessboard.

"By the way, what's your name?"
Attempting to summon in a chess board will be a [aux] roll. You ok with that?

"I'm pretty sure I don't have one."

stop leaning against the wall and step slightly forward. make eye contact with Feyri. shift my weight back and forth between my feet at about one shift every half second, swaying slightly from side to side as i do so, for two seconds. nod once, sharply. then turn and walk over to the exit, turn around again to face Feyri, bouncing very slightly on my feet as I do so, and make eye contact while tilting my head somewhat to my right. leave my hands clasped behind my back throughout this process, as always.

EDIT:
Follow Lyra!

When Feyri begins following me, turn around and go through the corridors, glancing over my shoulder to make sure Feyri is still following, and i'm not leaving her behind. eventually:

Go to the rec room -> VR machines -> Hunted -> Prey -> Urban Environment -> Open to additional Players
...So we never found a way to compress jet fuel. Huh, weird...Given its composition and molecular structure, that could've at least been fixed in the past era. Why did I have to quit Engineering as well as Medicine...

Feyri thanked the Armory Master after suggesting that her MKIII be upgraded with that dodge-jetfuel idea, before turning around to check on Lyra. "Sorry for the long wait, am free now. Anything you'd like to do?"

Follow Lyra!

Edit: Join in if possible if Lyra's doing the VR.

Ok, both of you get in the VR machines and join up in the urban environment of Poacher. Now Lyra specified prey, what do you want to be feyri?

"Young miss..."
Punch her in the snout.
You punch her in the nose. It bleeds confetti.

"I am really quite nonplussed."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14366 on: May 11, 2013, 12:32:34 pm »

Frolic happily to where the houses are. Greet any people if I encounter any on the way.

;-;
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14367 on: May 11, 2013, 12:39:31 pm »

"Well, I suppose I'll go and ask him then. Goodbye for now."

Stacy dances out of the infirmary and chicken-dances over to Nyars.

"Hello, good sir, I couldn't help but notice you in this hallway. I'm Stacy Buttle, brain-altered convict. Who might you be? And, if I may ask, what are you doing here?"

Ask good questions. Hopefully don't get beaten into unconsciousness with a bat.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14368 on: May 11, 2013, 01:07:27 pm »

((Sure.))

Go ahead and summon that chessboard.

"You don't have a name? Hold on...um...you need a name. What's your favorite letter of the alphabet?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14369 on: May 11, 2013, 03:29:45 pm »

;-;
woops.

Well you cross the lovely rural countryside until you come to the house of one of the not  so lovely rural farmers. He's milking a goat. How would you like to great this dirty goat milker?

"Well, I suppose I'll go and ask him then. Goodbye for now."

Stacy dances out of the infirmary and chicken-dances over to Nyars.

"Hello, good sir, I couldn't help but notice you in this hallway. I'm Stacy Buttle, brain-altered convict. Who might you be? And, if I may ask, what are you doing here?"

Ask good questions. Hopefully don't get beaten into unconsciousness with a bat.

"I'm selling capsules. Whats it look like I'm doing?"

((Sure.))

Go ahead and summon that chessboard.

"You don't have a name? Hold on...um...you need a name. What's your favorite letter of the alphabet?"
[aux:2+1]
You get a tic tac toe board.

Eh.
Pages: 1 ... 956 957 [958] 959 960 ... 2101