_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 957 958 [959] 960 961 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5730011 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14370 on: May 11, 2013, 03:50:01 pm »

Eh.
((Is that what she says her favorite letter is?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14371 on: May 11, 2013, 04:03:31 pm »

Walk up to the farmer.

"Hi, I'm from the future! Do you mind telling me where I am exactly?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #14372 on: May 11, 2013, 04:21:59 pm »

Pretend I'm about to punch her nose again, then put more power into it to try and knock her out.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14373 on: May 11, 2013, 06:21:17 pm »

"How potent and fast acting is it?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14374 on: May 11, 2013, 09:33:24 pm »

"Weird," Feyri said as she handled the needle-like implement for the VR-Reality machine, "I've never seen this option before. Being hunted in an urban environment? Sounds...interesting.

"So if one picks Prey, what happens then, Lyra?"

She can speak here right?

Pick Prey.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14375 on: May 11, 2013, 09:45:16 pm »

stand still and look at Feyri for three seconds, head tilted mildly to my right, mouth slightly open. then swallow and say
"Target"
Look down at my feet for two seconds, shifting my weight slowly from my right foot to my left. then look back up at Feyri, slowly breathe in for a second, then purse my lips and breathe out. afterwards wet my lips and look back down at the ground in front of me and too my left. before saying.
"You become a target?".
Close my eyes for a second, then look back at Feyri.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14376 on: May 11, 2013, 10:23:10 pm »

Feyri glanced to the side before looking back, "Well that's going to be fun. Target from what?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14377 on: May 11, 2013, 11:00:45 pm »

Shrug once
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14378 on: May 12, 2013, 01:08:11 am »

"Ah. But what's your name? And capsules of what, if I may ask?"

Ask.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14379 on: May 12, 2013, 04:28:17 pm »

Man...are you crazy or something?

Ignore the guy. It is not worth killing him for now. Go to the VR and start a duel with a guy with amps. Try avoiding his attacks with BT.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14380 on: May 13, 2013, 12:21:26 pm »

Eh.
((Is that what she says her favorite letter is?))
Yep. Eh. it's like Æ, but more apathetic.

Walk up to the farmer.

"Hi, I'm from the future! Do you mind telling me where I am exactly?"
"Virgina, West Virgina, just south of the Mason-Dixon." he says, not looking up from his work.

Pretend I'm about to punch her nose again, then put more power into it to try and knock her out.

Her head makes squeaky toy noises.

"You should probably reset the game. Unless you find this amusing."

"How potent and fast acting is it?"
"Pretty potent and very fast acting, but it needs to be directly injected to work this well, and in fairly large doses."

"Weird," Feyri said as she handled the needle-like implement for the VR-Reality machine, "I've never seen this option before. Being hunted in an urban environment? Sounds...interesting.

"So if one picks Prey, what happens then, Lyra?"

She can speak here right?

Pick Prey.
You choose prey.

The world around you fades and then rematerializes. You and your semi-mute friend are standing in the middle of a basement. The ceiling is quite old and rotten looking, sagging inward like wet cardboard. Three windows sit up near the ceiling, right at ground level outside, their glass smashed out and weeds growing in it's place. A dull, early morning light filters through the weeds and illuminates the sunken room with an almost monochromatic pallet.

You're both hungry.

"Ah. But what's your name? And capsules of what, if I may ask?"

Ask.

"My name is of no consequence, and whats in these capsules ain't known by me anymore then it's known by you. Least not specifically. Generally, they're full of alien junk, prototypes and other forgotten bits and bobs from the R&D vaults."

Man...are you crazy or something?

Ignore the guy. It is not worth killing him for now. Go to the VR and start a duel with a guy with amps. Try avoiding his attacks with BT.

What kind of amps you want him to have? And how good with them do you want him to be?

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14381 on: May 13, 2013, 12:28:09 pm »

"Alien junk, you say? Cool. So I can get unregulated, unrefined, unreliable and unpredictable tools of death, destruction, defense and possibly disappointment from you? Do they cost anything or is this a charity of some sort?"

When Nyars gives the answer, Stacy moves on to the next question, thoughtfully twisting as he interviews the vendor.

"So, you take tokens for this stuff, right? What do you use them for, anyway? Does the crew need them as well?"

Interview the mysterious gentleman who runs this deadliest of yard sales.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 12:41:34 pm by Harry Baldman »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14382 on: May 13, 2013, 12:40:15 pm »

look around the room, then at Feyri, then myself, what equipment do we have?

EDIT: still doing this, but trying to keep all actions in a single post, and I added more.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 09:30:58 pm by Lenglon »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #14383 on: May 13, 2013, 02:41:57 pm »

"I like a challenge."
Bite her squeaky face.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14384 on: May 13, 2013, 04:34:26 pm »

"What's your favorite consonant?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 957 958 [959] 960 961 ... 2101