_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 970 971 [972] 973 974 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732940 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14565 on: May 31, 2013, 10:55:54 am »

how close am I to overhead cover? is there anything near the wash that I could use for protection while exiting it?

I am assuming the shooter is at a position above and behind where I was when the first shot was fired, probably the roof of the strip mall. working off that assumption, can I see a route to the strip mall that won't riddle me with bullets?

look down the outlet pipes, do I see anything? is there light anywhere inside them?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14566 on: May 31, 2013, 01:32:27 pm »

Screw it, if Piecewise can GM all of these games in addition to whatever the hell he does with his time during the day, I can figure out how to read these threads for ~20 minutes every day.

Spoiler: Character Sheet! (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14567 on: May 31, 2013, 03:12:29 pm »

((That wasn't actually intended as advertisement, I just have Les Mis on the brain. Probably has something to do with how the various songs are running through my head and have been for over a week. Current stuck-in-head: One Day More. Most annoying: Master of the House. But we're getting off-topic.))

"Thanks, Mr. Steve!"

Enter the VR, attempt to find and enter Ms. Feyri's simulation whatever-it-is. See if I can get Equaterina into the simulation with me. Regardless of if I succeed, try to find Ms. Feyri.
((This should be...interesting...))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14568 on: May 31, 2013, 10:30:06 pm »

Charles tries to discern the location where the gauss round came from, he looks for anything nearby that can be used as a weapon and then tries to flank the location of the shot.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14569 on: May 31, 2013, 10:36:30 pm »

May walks up to the young girl. "Hi! I'm a lesbian space pirate from the future. Please allow me to show you the customs of my galaxy."

Relieve both of us of our respective clothing, forcibly if needed. Then dock my emergency shuttle in her landing bay, if you know what I mean.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14570 on: June 01, 2013, 02:38:54 pm »

"Huh. Seems like a therapist would be pretty handy for a sentient computer, more than a mechanic, at least. Do people generally treat you like a machine or a person? I mean, people like these mechanic fellows. Or any superiors and overseers on the ship, I dunno. You certainly seem to have a full-on personality on you, and you do experience emotions and so forth."

"Wait, what brains were you made of? Do you know?"

The Quest for Answers continues.

>Depends on the person I suppose. Legally I'm simply a machine, but personal opinion is divided.

how close am I to overhead cover? is there anything near the wash that I could use for protection while exiting it?

I am assuming the shooter is at a position above and behind where I was when the first shot was fired, probably the roof of the strip mall. working off that assumption, can I see a route to the strip mall that won't riddle me with bullets?

look down the outlet pipes, do I see anything? is there light anywhere inside them?
The closest overhead cover is those pipes. Those things are pretty good cover over all, though they're very dark in there. As per a route to the mall, any route would involve climbing up the sides of the wash. And that would mean slow, non-covered moving.

Screw it, if Piecewise can GM all of these games in addition to whatever the hell he does with his time during the day, I can figure out how to read these threads for ~20 minutes every day.

Spoiler: Character Sheet! (click to show/hide)
Welcome aboard, new Humanimal.

((That wasn't actually intended as advertisement, I just have Les Mis on the brain. Probably has something to do with how the various songs are running through my head and have been for over a week. Current stuck-in-head: One Day More. Most annoying: Master of the House. But we're getting off-topic.))

"Thanks, Mr. Steve!"

Enter the VR, attempt to find and enter Ms. Feyri's simulation whatever-it-is. See if I can get Equaterina into the simulation with me. Regardless of if I succeed, try to find Ms. Feyri.
((This should be...interesting...))

You appear right next to feyri, who is lying in a screaming pile of bleeding.

Charles tries to discern the location where the gauss round came from, he looks for anything nearby that can be used as a weapon and then tries to flank the location of the shot.
You're pretty sure it came from the left side of the wash, but there are dozens of houses over there and it could have come from literally any of  them. As per weapons around there are plenty of large chunks of metal and pipes and such.

May walks up to the young girl. "Hi! I'm a lesbian space pirate from the future. Please allow me to show you the customs of my galaxy."

Relieve both of us of our respective clothing, forcibly if needed. Then dock my emergency shuttle in her landing bay, if you know what I mean.
Well...I can't say much more on a public forum other then "You do that."

Although I'm a bit confused as to what your shuttle would be, anatomically speaking.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14571 on: June 01, 2013, 03:23:29 pm »

"And how does that make you feel, Steve?"

Check how theoretically soundproof a MKII suit is in a full atmosphere after asking the question and receiving an answer.

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14572 on: June 01, 2013, 05:48:51 pm »

((Oh really, then same action as before, just change stab to slice))

Get up. Try to get close while avoiding any incoming atack then slice his chest.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14573 on: June 01, 2013, 06:04:30 pm »

"M-miss Feyri?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14574 on: June 01, 2013, 06:12:47 pm »

"M-miss Feyri?"
((The director inside me is saying: Cue the sad music! Tears! Close up on the boy's face!))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14575 on: June 01, 2013, 07:12:28 pm »

look around the wash for something I could improvise as a weapon - a decent sized rock, stick, pipe, broken plank, whatever. then look carefully into the pipe and gauge how deep into it people can see simply from the ambient light. I want to know how far in I would need to go to become effectively invisable, as well as how far in I would become blinded on my way inside. also, is it big enough I could turn around while inside?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14576 on: June 01, 2013, 07:19:35 pm »

May rolls out of the bed, onto the floor. "Now get your clothes back on! We're moving!"

Reclothe both of us and grasp her hand. Then exit the house, find city hall, the sheriff's office or the equivalent of some prominent institution I could dismantle to show power.

((It's May, she'd figure out someway to make that anatomically possible.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14577 on: June 01, 2013, 07:22:18 pm »

(This being May, I'd say it would be her ear. Just to creep everyone out. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14578 on: June 01, 2013, 07:26:15 pm »

Charles picks up a small piece of metal and throws it towards the houses, he tries to ensure that it wouldn't be seen but would make a noise that misdirects attention away from Feyri.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14579 on: June 01, 2013, 07:56:04 pm »

(This being May, I'd say it would be her ear. Just to creep everyone out. :P)
((Why would she use her ear? Also how?

...I changed my mind, I don't want to know...))

-----

"What was that noise! Ms. Feyri, are you okay?"
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 970 971 [972] 973 974 ... 2101