_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 971 972 [973] 974 975 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733216 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Celebrating one year of Space Based Idiocy
« Reply #14580 on: June 01, 2013, 07:59:18 pm »

(The why is May that's why. The how is also May. She herself is the answer to all of your questions. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14581 on: June 02, 2013, 12:04:35 am »

((Which tibia?!))

(The why is May that's why. The how is also May. She herself is the answer to all of your questions. :P)
I don't even. >_> <_<

"What was that noise! Ms. Feyri, are you okay?"
Feyri felt pain. Pain in the leg. Her mind was ablaze with thoughts, warnings and a general chaos with the danger level of 'red alert'.

Puncture wound. Right leg. Gauss rifle shot. Wounded. Ignore pain, rely on other leg. Stay prone.
You're under open ground, get cover!
Not in this wounded state.
Charles..Lyra..That-that voice?
No...not him.

"Gratte..get to cover! Hunter..shooter..nearby. Run."

Its a trap. He's baiting you.
What? How in the bloody-..bloody hell. Its true. He shot yer-
TELL HIM.

"RUN, GRATE."

Uh. um..either get to any sort of cover, or if possible, adrenaline rush and get Grate out.

..Or if too wounded, try to get to a safer place.

..DON'T MOVE or try to moan in pain. Act dead :<

((@Piecewise: I acted as such because either I forgot that we have cover near the strip mall..or that I forgot. Was there any actual cover? I don't seem to remember the placement of the mall to the surrounding areas other than there's lots of greenery. Also, I do know the parts about the tibia, however I'm curious as to its use in my current physical form. Can my one other leg support my bodyweight?))
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 12:13:10 am by Tiruin »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14582 on: June 02, 2013, 12:20:59 am »

Check out said tips.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14583 on: June 02, 2013, 12:31:40 am »

Run.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14584 on: June 02, 2013, 02:19:08 am »

Skylar falls out of the stasis chamber, coughing up fluid.

"Ugh. That... was not good. Okay. Where am I? The Paracelsus' Sword, HMR... Fuck."

Search through box of random clothes for some random pants and a random shirt. Obtain meta knowledge!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14585 on: June 03, 2013, 11:03:11 am »

"And how does that make you feel, Steve?"

Check how theoretically soundproof a MKII suit is in a full atmosphere after asking the question and receiving an answer.

>Eh.

It's pretty soundproof. Not perfectly so, mind you, but as long as you aren't screaming, you'll be fine.

((Oh really, then same action as before, just change stab to slice))

Get up. Try to get close while avoiding any incoming atack then slice his chest.

You manage to roll back onto your feet but...well the attack Jim summons is an 8 foot tall wall of white hot force that is about 30 feet long. And flying at you. You don't think you have the time to make it out of the way, at least not completely.

look around the wash for something I could improvise as a weapon - a decent sized rock, stick, pipe, broken plank, whatever. then look carefully into the pipe and gauge how deep into it people can see simply from the ambient light. I want to know how far in I would need to go to become effectively invisable, as well as how far in I would become blinded on my way inside. also, is it big enough I could turn around while inside?
You find a short length of rebar with some concrete stuck to it's base and snatch it up.

Looks like people on the outside could only see maybe five feet in. And it's big enough to turn around in by far; it's about 4 feet high.

May rolls out of the bed, onto the floor. "Now get your clothes back on! We're moving!"

Reclothe both of us and grasp her hand. Then exit the house, find city hall, the sheriff's office or the equivalent of some prominent institution I could dismantle to show power.

((It's May, she'd figure out someway to make that anatomically possible.))

You drag your hostage to the nearest window and look around outside. The biggest near by building is the tavern...and it's on fire. As are the buildings next to it now. You may have made a mistake.

Charles picks up a small piece of metal and throws it towards the houses, he tries to ensure that it wouldn't be seen but would make a noise that misdirects attention away from Feyri.
You huck a stone up into the houses and it hits glass somewhere along it's path. The sound of shattering glass echos through the ruins.

You're not sure if that distracted the hunter, but if anything was going to, that was it.

((Which tibia?!))

I don't even. >_> <_<

"What was that noise! Ms. Feyri, are you okay?"
Feyri felt pain. Pain in the leg. Her mind was ablaze with thoughts, warnings and a general chaos with the danger level of 'red alert'.

Puncture wound. Right leg. Gauss rifle shot. Wounded. Ignore pain, rely on other leg. Stay prone.
You're under open ground, get cover!
Not in this wounded state.
Charles..Lyra..That-that voice?
No...not him.

"Gratte..get to cover! Hunter..shooter..nearby. Run."

Its a trap. He's baiting you.
What? How in the bloody-..bloody hell. Its true. He shot yer-
TELL HIM.

"RUN, GRATE."

Uh. um..either get to any sort of cover, or if possible, adrenaline rush and get Grate out.

..Or if too wounded, try to get to a safer place.

..DON'T MOVE or try to moan in pain. Act dead :<

((@Piecewise: I acted as such because either I forgot that we have cover near the strip mall..or that I forgot. Was there any actual cover? I don't seem to remember the placement of the mall to the surrounding areas other than there's lots of greenery. Also, I do know the parts about the tibia, however I'm curious as to its use in my current physical form. Can my one other leg support my bodyweight?))

You act dead. It's fairly easy.

Well, despite your vaguely bovine nature, your body structure is still mostly human. So you've got the one tibia in each leg and it's use is to hold you up. It's the right leg that got shot and you're not sure one way or another your other leg can support you till you try, but you figure it can physically support your weight. whether or not you can effectively hop around on it is a different matter though.

Check out said tips.

It recommends vaporizing the alcohol to allow it to be inhaled directly into the bloodstream.

Run.
Better give me a direction otherwise your tiny child brain is gonna have you run in pointless circles.

Skylar falls out of the stasis chamber, coughing up fluid.

"Ugh. That... was not good. Okay. Where am I? The Paracelsus' Sword, HMR... Fuck."

Search through box of random clothes for some random pants and a random shirt. Obtain meta knowledge!
You get yourself dressed and have the appropriate meta knowledge beamed into your head. It tingles.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #14586 on: June 03, 2013, 11:06:33 am »

(Grunhill, you're kind of in trouble. I mean... Jim's abilities with PW's larger amount of creativity and much, much higher level of sadism? >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14587 on: June 03, 2013, 11:09:29 am »

go roughly seven feet into the pipe, taking my time and looking for traps, tripwires, rats, etc. and then turn around, wait, and listen.

(the shooter saw me dive into the wash, he'll come looking for me eventually. this looks like as good of a spot to turn the tables around as any.)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14588 on: June 03, 2013, 12:38:02 pm »

((Err..No it's actually not if you're with that kind of pain. Unless I'm visualizing a gunsh-gauss rifle round wound differently, playing dead is darn hard.

..Unless I am dead. Err.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14589 on: June 03, 2013, 12:44:50 pm »

"So, Steve, are you incentivized in any way to ensure success in missions or do they rely on a hardcoded need to do your duty to make you perform as needed? As in, do you get paid or rewarded in any fashion? Or heck, patted on the back, figuratively speaking, for a job well done?"

"Also, what is, in your opinion, a valuable convict?"

Keep on asking!

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14590 on: June 03, 2013, 12:47:16 pm »

((Err..No it's actually not if you're with that kind of pain. Unless I'm visualizing a gunsh-gauss rifle round wound differently, playing dead is darn hard.

..Unless I am dead. Err.))
((Seconded.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14591 on: June 03, 2013, 12:59:30 pm »

"So, Steve, are you incentivized in any way to ensure success in missions or do they rely on a hardcoded need to do your duty to make you perform as needed? As in, do you get paid or rewarded in any fashion? Or heck, patted on the back, figuratively speaking, for a job well done?"

Keep on asking!

((Well, he has a brains (brains).  Does he still have a pleasure center?  He could have, if you will, an orgasm button.

This is actually a very interesting conversation.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14592 on: June 03, 2013, 01:08:05 pm »

((An or-..wat. That means nerves. Steve has nerves? Or probably synthetic nerves? Hmm. Interesting you'd think..along those lines. In that way. Nerves, yes. XP))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14593 on: June 03, 2013, 01:12:08 pm »

Keep on asking!
((Well, he has a brains (brains).  Does he still have a pleasure center?  He could have, if you will, an orgasm button.

This is actually a very interesting conversation.))
((I don't think so. It would be a piece of cake for someone like Steve to crack the security and be able to pass the button himself if wanted to. Conversely, he could just disable it if he wanted to. Especially since I don't think someone like Steve would be manipulated by simple pleasure trigger, he's way too advanced.))
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14594 on: June 03, 2013, 01:42:37 pm »

((It's a joke mixed in with the serious question of motivation.  He's clearly sentient by any definition of the word- why does he choose to do what he is told to do?  From what I gather, he pretty much controls everything, including the main guns of the ship.  If he wanted to piss off and do his own thing, why couldn't he?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 971 972 [973] 974 975 ... 2101