_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 984 985 [986] 987 988 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5716366 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #14775 on: June 14, 2013, 01:28:39 pm »

((That is... awesome and ingenious with infinite potential. If you ever do that, I'm reserving a spot in the waitlist from now.
Or you can make it Perplexicon: Magic is confusing: chapter 3: Whacky alchemist: stories of smoking everything you can burn and everything you can't.
Although I like the idea of people selling the results of their bad trip to survive. Sounds much more interesting and fun.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14776 on: June 14, 2013, 02:04:06 pm »

((Question: Did Grate get whisked off to the briefing room just now?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14777 on: June 14, 2013, 02:25:11 pm »

((Question: Did Grate get whisked off to the briefing room just now?))
Yes.
((Hey Piecewise, May wants to go on the mission! Can she?))

Dismount, run up to the main doors, punch them with the Kinetic Amplifier. Run in and fire into the air.

"THE WESTSIDE IS HERE!"
Yep. On mission you go.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14778 on: June 14, 2013, 02:26:46 pm »

Burn down plantation. Then exit VR, go to briefing.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #14779 on: June 14, 2013, 02:28:53 pm »

((Would build-in kinetic amps still require one of them 50-use batteries? and would it still be an uncon roll if they're build in? also, PW, my token count is 12, right?))

"All right then. So 4-5 for a full coating of unsophisticated armor. How effective would that be? And how effective and expensive would the next step up be? Also, what is the price for a build in kinetic amp in the fist? And I don't suppose you have some module to more reliably hit things in melee or ranged? Oh, and you forgot, can you mount the Mk.III rocket system on it if it has armor and how much would that cost? I don't suppose your wrench monkeys have some special stuff back there for robo-body-upgrades?"

Ask am for info/prices

((I'm sorry if all these questions are tedious and/or annoying. I don't know any other way of getting all the info))
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 03:37:32 pm by Pancaek »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14780 on: June 14, 2013, 02:32:25 pm »

"...Huh? Where am I? What is this place? Where's Ms. Feyri? Where's Mr. Jim? Are we going somewhere? Is it somewhere nice? Is it warm? Will there be a swimming pool? Will anyone try to kill us? Will I meet nice people? Why is that guy looking at me angrily?"
Point to Xantalos's character.
"Why are we all here? Is this a party? Is it a party going somewhere? Are we going to a beach? Is the beach warm? Is it summer outside? What day is it? Why are you looking at me like that? Why does everyone look at me like that?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14781 on: June 14, 2013, 02:58:53 pm »

((I'd join.))

"Never gave it much thought. My parents, siblings and the rest of my family are all dead by now if I understand this whole 'space travel' thing." Milno answers, his left hand's sharpened prosthetic fingers drumming the side of his cheek as he considered the consequences. "I don't have much perspective for my future. The only reason I'm used to all this tech things because I spent some months in jail at the capital."

Keep talking.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14782 on: June 14, 2013, 03:07:56 pm »

((... May is going on mission with Lyra and Grate...))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14783 on: June 14, 2013, 03:14:22 pm »

((I'm telling you, this mission is going to be fun! Kinda reminds me of those episodes in some TV series, where they focus on new or rarely seen characters. And with the people going to this mission, we're going to see some interesting interactions...

Hope you're not too busy killing and/or running away from each other to survive and complete the mission!))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14784 on: June 14, 2013, 03:16:33 pm »

((Out of curiosity, where did the character list go?))
Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14785 on: June 14, 2013, 03:27:27 pm »

Stacy performs a jolly polka as he awaits the green voice of Steve to make its appearance heard.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14786 on: June 14, 2013, 03:30:47 pm »

((I'm telling you, this mission is going to be fun! Kinda reminds me of those episodes in some TV series, where they focus on new or rarely seen characters. And with the people going to this mission, we're going to see some interesting interactions...

Hope you're not too busy killing and/or running away from each other to survive and complete the mission!))

((Mission seven was a newbie-heavy mission, and it was extremely successful, ignoring people killing themselves with alien space magic.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14787 on: June 14, 2013, 03:34:48 pm »

((... May is going on mission with Lyra and Grate...))
((Which reminds me, May at first was a relatively "serious" character, or at the very least she(?) sounded more serious (more formal way of talking, less shenanigans) at the beginning. It seems May gradually became more insane.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14788 on: June 14, 2013, 03:36:29 pm »

((A totally understandable reaction to the HMRC.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #14789 on: June 14, 2013, 03:40:12 pm »

((Mission seven was a newbie-heavy mission, and it was extremely successful, ignoring people killing themselves with alien space magic.))
((Yeah, but they (and we on mission 8) also had a few sane veterans, something this mission seems to lack.))
((A totally understandable reaction to the HMRC.))
+1
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 03:45:02 pm by Parisbre56 »
Pages: 1 ... 984 985 [986] 987 988 ... 2101