_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1016 1017 [1018] 1019 1020 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5686424 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #15255 on: July 18, 2013, 10:05:43 am »

((Huh. This is the old one that doesn't work.

Any idea why it doesn't work anymore?))
I renamed a folder in my drop box so all the links to things inside it stopped working.

The ER folder is now officially "ER" rather then "Spacethig"

Jim heads to the barracks and retrieves the thing Feyri left for him, then settles in to read it.
Oh god, someone refresh my memory. Ie Feyri, link back to it please. I remember you were writing that note just before the mission 10 guys left, but I remember there being like 10 posts for it and...yeah, help.

Scorch the steering wheel. Hopefully that'll stop it from steering...
If I scorch the steering whee...wait...how is it steering at all without a driver?
[exo:2+1]
You completely ruin the faux snake skin covering on the wheel but do no structural damage.

The truck continues to turn around; no doubt cursing it's trucky girth a it does.

Try and peer over the towers edges to see them.
Yo climb up to the top of the tower and peek down. A half dozen guys have clustered around the one cutting into the tower. They look...enthusiastic.

Roll away from the little girl before trying to get up
You roll away from the girl, who then makes very outdated and technically incorrect references to barrel rolls.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15256 on: July 18, 2013, 10:22:29 am »

Put a hole into one of the wheels it is turning on, with my mind! Or more likely, with my amp.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15257 on: July 18, 2013, 10:26:09 am »

I renamed a folder in my drop box so all the links to things inside it stopped working.

The ER folder is now officially "ER" rather then "Spacethig"
((That makes sense. Glad I can access character sheets without bugging you.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15258 on: July 18, 2013, 11:13:00 am »

(I'm fairly impressed that you knew that the barrel roll thing does not, in fact, refer to actual barrel rolls)

Grumble that the barrel rolls in question were actually snap rolls!  Why do you make references if you do not know what they mean?

Strike again while the girl is distracted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15259 on: July 18, 2013, 01:05:01 pm »

(I don't know if she ever wrote it down. You may be thinking of a series of e-mails exchanged between Feyri and Jim?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15260 on: July 18, 2013, 01:06:32 pm »

(( Ignore this space, bleah for not refreshing things XD ))
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 01:08:09 pm by Kriellya »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15261 on: July 18, 2013, 01:07:20 pm »

(( I would guess 'something to do with dropbox', URL's like that are probably only good for a days. maybe if we add that to our dropbox it will stick? ))
((piecewise answered it already. He fiddled with his folders.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15262 on: July 18, 2013, 02:35:27 pm »

Scope up. Laser at full power, low dispersion. If they manage to cut in or notice the man pointing a gun at them, fire, dragging the beam across as many of them as possible, then duck back inside.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #15263 on: July 19, 2013, 11:07:46 am »

Put a hole into one of the wheels it is turning on, with my mind! Or more likely, with my amp.
[Exo:1+1]
This brain thing man, maybe it's just not your deal.

The truck has completed its slow u-turn and is revving its engine.

(I'm fairly impressed that you knew that the barrel roll thing does not, in fact, refer to actual barrel rolls)

Grumble that the barrel rolls in question were actually snap rolls!  Why do you make references if you do not know what they mean?

Strike again while the girl is distracted.

[dex:4]
[LG dex:2]
[Str:4]
You, finally, manage to punch the girl straight in the nose. She falls down and starts crying. Don't you feel like the big strong man?

LEVEL 2

A new challenger appears. This one is an ordinary man. Ya think you can beat an ordinary man?

(I don't know if she ever wrote it down. You may be thinking of a series of e-mails exchanged between Feyri and Jim?)
Feyri says there's something and that it has a password? You two and your privacy.

Scope up. Laser at full power, low dispersion. If they manage to cut in or notice the man pointing a gun at them, fire, dragging the beam across as many of them as possible, then duck back inside.
You bring your scope up and focus down at the crowd. They seem intent on their work; which is about 30% done. None of them have noticed you, and they're not through yet. They do, however, hand a new battery to the cutter- seems that getting through the wall is gonna take more energy then a single battery holds.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15264 on: July 19, 2013, 11:20:06 am »

Sig

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #15265 on: July 19, 2013, 01:23:07 pm »

Roll towards the nearest edge. If there's time and that gangway below, carefully climb down.
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15266 on: July 19, 2013, 01:30:43 pm »

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #15267 on: July 19, 2013, 06:12:13 pm »

(I honestly don't remember/know anything about it, but I do know if Tir doesn't PM me the message or post it here then Jim's going to have to give up on reading it since I'm going to be podding him very soon.)

EDIT: (Yeah, I did a couple of searches both using the engine and just going back page by 50-posts page and couldn't find anything. :X)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 09:46:27 pm by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15268 on: July 19, 2013, 08:12:42 pm »

Of course not, I just spent far, far too long fighting a little girl, so I'm going to do the only smart thing!

Give up the initiative and look for a counter oppertunity.  If he doesn't attack, plan out a quick charge and a strike to the throat, to be done next round.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15269 on: July 20, 2013, 09:24:07 am »

((@GM: How many "correct" courses of action are there from now on? I'm curious.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 1016 1017 [1018] 1019 1020 ... 2101