_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1102 1103 [1104] 1105 1106 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5731761 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16545 on: September 03, 2013, 08:25:36 pm »

"...Strip Poker?"
"Alright, I'll finish shuffling, then you put some more on? So we can play more than one hand?"

"Oh yeah, right. We should get more people too."

May gets properly dressed in standard crew attire.

"HEY, ANYONE UP FOR A GAME OF STRIP POKER?"
"I guess I'll go put something more on as well."
Thomas leaves the cards behind and goes to the Armory Master.
"Excuse me, but can I get some heavier clothes than this jumpsuit, please?"

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16546 on: September 03, 2013, 08:37:16 pm »

((If someone invites Grate, then I don't know what Feyri would do to them.

On a lighter note, I wonder if it's fair for robot bodies to join.))
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 08:40:58 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16547 on: September 03, 2013, 08:43:10 pm »

((Disassembly Poker?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16548 on: September 03, 2013, 08:44:30 pm »

((If someone invites Grate, then I don't know what Feyri would do to them.

On a lighter note, I wonder if it's fair for robot bodies to join.))

((Of course Grate's not invited, what sort of little kid knows how to play Poker?

As for robots....hm.

Requesting information on Robot Nudity, for the betterment of science of course
.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16549 on: September 03, 2013, 08:46:27 pm »

Xan comes in, though he will be a dissapointing player as he doesn't know how to play and has no assets to speak of.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16550 on: September 03, 2013, 10:03:07 pm »

((Answering Tiruin because I hadn't seen the message. Also, to anyone wondering, the ten mission thing was a lie. I just remembered we were told what happened when you got to ten missions: you became part of Steve's wetware. It came as no surprise to us, really. Luckily, no more becoming part of Steve, though Lars could probably ask for it.))

Quote from: Feyri Nirel > Milno Enedrasi
I'm back. How have things been going since we last met?
Milno noticed the message and wrote a quick message on his wristpad:
Quote from: Milno to Feyri
Same things as usual, except for the fact we are now going to revolt against the UWM.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 10:21:26 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16551 on: September 03, 2013, 10:12:47 pm »

((I guess that explains why the AM stuck around for 27 entire missions before taking her current job.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16552 on: September 03, 2013, 10:16:32 pm »

((...I wonder if a character who put all stat points into Will and survived 10 missions would be able to overpower Steve upon inclusion into the wetware and take over?))
Sig! Onol

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16553 on: September 03, 2013, 10:23:55 pm »

((Answering Tiruin because I hadn't seen the message. Also, to anyone wondering, the ten mission thing was a lie. I just remembered we were told what happened when you got to ten missions: you became part of Steve's wetware. It came as no surprise to us, really. Luckily, no more becoming part of Steve, though Lars could probably ask for it.))
((Did they say why or give any hints as to what made AM/Doctor special, or if AM had any alternate plans in mind for Milno?))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16554 on: September 03, 2013, 10:24:04 pm »

(( Now I wish that someone had been on 10 missions before we revolted, so that someone could have discovered that :P
Though I have to admire the dual elements of brilliance and stupidity here.
'We want a good wetware AI, and we have these prisoners. Let have them do something that only the most skilled will survive, and then put them in the AI'
'Let's miss that since we of course won't tell them that this is their ultimate fate for success, and as such every single brain we add will have the last thought of "Fuck the UWM" '))

(( As to why the AM stuck around, it's probably a little of several things. My main guess is :: Since she isn't part of the wetware, it's clear that when she was a prisoner Steve was already breaking the rules. When she came up for 'release', he probably didn't say 'join me or be wetware' so much as 'I'm trying to screw the UWM. I'm supposed to make you wetware according to them, so if I release you it will tip my hand. You can hang around on the ship and do nothing, or you can help.' ))

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16555 on: September 03, 2013, 10:26:06 pm »

((Source?))

((...I wonder if a character who put all stat points into Will and survived 10 missions would be able to overpower Steve upon inclusion into the wetware and take over?))
((No.))
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 10:37:00 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16556 on: September 03, 2013, 10:45:27 pm »

((Well, the whole "memory scrubbing" thing was mentioned.  Lars thought, but may have never written down, that becoming part of Steve would be the best thing ever.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Thearpox

• Bay Watcher
  • Failure isn't allowed until it's mandatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16557 on: September 03, 2013, 11:18:06 pm »

((Well, the whole "memory scrubbing" thing was mentioned.  Lars thought, but may have never written down, that becoming part of Steve would be the best thing ever.))
((It was "mentioned" in the sense that some of the convicts have wondered about what would happen to them when they got out, and this was mentioned as one of the theories. It was never either confirmed nor denied by Piecewise.

Although it does make sense as an idea, I'd give it that. But still, just a theory.))
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 11:19:43 pm by Thearpox »
Why are 100% of my posts in ER? I already have another account. Created this one specifically for playing.

Not online every Friday evening till Saturday night. If I am listed as online, I am still not online, as my computer has an annoying habit of waking up to the tiniest distraction and then going off to sleep again.

List of links to charts and graphs here. Work in progress. Check it out?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16558 on: September 04, 2013, 12:04:24 am »

((Did they say why or give any hints as to what made AM/Doctor special, or if AM had any alternate plans in mind for Milno?))

((Well, the brains were supposed to fuel Steve's intellect due to the fact no one is expected to survive ten missions purely out of dumb luck, but no explanation on the AM and Doc's reason to be special was given; though the fact they seem to be geniuses in their areas may be the justification in itself. And apparently the AM agreed with Milno's current position/assignment, meaning she is likely to have indicated him.

About the source of that, it was the talk with Steve. He said it himself. I said "we were told" meaning the three people the green-talking computer spoke to in private.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16559 on: September 04, 2013, 12:08:24 am »

((Well, the brains were supposed to fuel Steve's intellect due to the fact no one is expected to survive ten missions purely out of dumb luck, but no explanation on the AM and Doc's reason to be special was given; though the fact they seem to be geniuses in their areas may be the justification in itself. And apparently the AM agreed with Milno's current position/assignment, meaning she is likely to have indicated him.

About the source of that, it was the talk with Steve. He said it himself. I said "we were told" meaning the three people the green-talking computer spoke to in private.))
((I aim to prove that wrong.
...What said, could we have the PM of Steve talking to you guys?))
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 1102 1103 [1104] 1105 1106 ... 2101