_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1110 1111 [1112] 1113 1114 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5729769 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16665 on: September 05, 2013, 09:57:40 am »

((Just imagine Shrek taking a very different approach to his feelings at the moment.

Or stick with Worms.  The wanton carnage is more thematically appropriate.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16666 on: September 05, 2013, 10:05:17 am »

((I wonder if Steve would take bets from convicts on Feyri not dying in a mission, and what odds would he give for it.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16667 on: September 05, 2013, 10:11:30 am »

((Mesk would probably be closer to protocrawler... but i have no idea about any of these characters so im gonna shut up now.

I need something new to read, is there a way to download an archive of whats been written so far?))
((Asked.

((@toaster, anyone with +1 uncon and a monorazor would work.))
((More like someone with a high powered laser, since they're the things good at cutting things from afar.))
((Lacks the aesthetic, but the cutting was never the important bit of Jack.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16668 on: September 05, 2013, 10:21:48 am »

((I wonder if Steve would take bets from convicts on Feyri not dying in a mission, and what odds would he give for it.))
((Oh come on, Feyri only died like... what, three times? Most of the time, her body was even mostly intact!

And I think the proper term is somewhere between "volunteers" and "conscripts", with a touch of "revolutionists". The shortened form would be something like "convulsioneers", which, given the shock implants, might be actually somewhat accurate.

edit: Also, re:propaganda, I think I already made something like a poster at one point.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Might not exactly work given the new image we'd be trying to project, but eh. :P))
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 10:26:00 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16669 on: September 05, 2013, 10:24:34 am »

((I guess you could call us.... shock troops.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #16670 on: September 05, 2013, 10:36:13 am »

Gorat sleep turns out to be more of a nap, as he jolts back up shortly after he laid down. Forgot about you guys, he thinks, and goes to the Armory Master.

"Excuse me, officer, but I've got something I really should have come with earlier. During the fight with Ivan, I opened up a flask from the mystery monger, and then I heard voices of dead HMRC members. They seem to be benevolent and want me to stay alive, it seems, but their strange nature is... I guess what I'm asking is if there is a way to determine whether I am a security risk."

Confess.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 10:39:19 am by Knight Otu »
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16671 on: September 05, 2013, 11:03:14 am »

((Speaking of propaganda, i GIMPed some Skull/Card themed insignias for the various teams and put them in the status section of my notes (yes, i want my notes to look pretty). Check them out, they're in my sig if you haven't noticed. If you have any suggestions I may work on them some more if I have more time (especially if the suggestion comes from a team leader).

I do not have the sword defense force there and some of the equipment isn't updated because I'm still waiting for the missions to begin, so that a) I know how the teams will be handled by piecewise and b)people stop buying stuff and modifying their equipment.))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16672 on: September 05, 2013, 11:10:32 am »

On the outside, Bishop was completely cool and collected, but on the inside he was reeling in shock and horror. That fucking sheep! IT KNOWS! Then again, being part of the tech core for so long made sure he wasn't the only one with that same problem, or something simular, so he wasn't overly concerned about it. He wasn't sure about the cotton ball thing though... Maybe that had something to do with that creepy Doctor?

"Uhhh... Okaaaay...

I sort of get why the Doc and the lovely lady here should be dead. They've been in the HMRC long enough that they should have been killed probably over a dozen or more times over by now. Each. I don't get why it talked about Feyri, but you just could have heard about her somewhere before and not remember it?

Still, I wonder why it wanted you to take it to me though? Did it say anything else about me?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16673 on: September 05, 2013, 11:13:47 am »

((Talking about insignias, I had a project for making little icons for people to show their roles inside ER, such as "Vanguard", "Techie" and the like. It may be worth taking a look again at it when I get some more free time.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #16674 on: September 05, 2013, 11:20:29 am »

((Hm. Yeah, that won't really cut it...the Siberian combines "Unstoppable force" with "Immovable object". So let's start planning to get someone near that level of power.))

((Would unable to be hit count?

((Talking about insignias, I had a project for making little icons for people to show their roles inside ER, such as "Vanguard", "Techie" and the like. It may be worth taking a look again at it when I get some more free time.))

I recall some sort of attempt at an HMRC Engineer's league for the tinker addicts. I might still have some of the image files from that.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16675 on: September 05, 2013, 11:37:24 am »

Charles audibly inhales and exhales for a few seconds, trying to rationalize or at least acquire some degree of planned composure before he says his next, possibly delusional and undoubtedly inane statement.
"*sigh* That was the part that sounded the least believable... something about being hired to say cryptic statements to you for some unknown reason..."
He stopped speaking there. He had yet to mention the other content on the Doctor and Armory Master that the Sheep mentioned, but indirectly accusing people who are literally a few meters away seemed like a rather horrific idea unsurprisingly.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16676 on: September 05, 2013, 11:40:04 am »

((Hm. Yeah, that won't really cut it...the Siberian combines "Unstoppable force" with "Immovable object". So let's start planning to get someone near that level of power.))
((Possibly. Expand?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16677 on: September 05, 2013, 12:05:36 pm »

((Possibly. Expand?))
((Ghost armor. Or phase armor. Whatever you want to call it. Simus can pass through objects and objects can pass through her, if she wills the armor to activate. The armor also has a self protect function so that even if the user doesn't activate the armor, the armor will still let dangerous things pass through it, making it nigh-indestructible. This means that someone with a good will stat will also be nigh indestructible while wearing that armor. Of course, fails include such things as your body or your equipment failing to phase and overshoots include things such as... hmmm Simus has never overshot her ghost armor, has she? I imagine an overshoot would be something like "You pass through the floor. You are now trapped beneath the ground."))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16678 on: September 05, 2013, 12:12:30 pm »

((Possibly. Expand?))
((Ghost armor. Or phase armor. Whatever you want to call it. Simus can pass through objects and objects can pass through her, if she wills the armor to activate. The armor also has a self protect function so that even if the user doesn't activate the armor, the armor will still let dangerous things pass through it, making it nigh-indestructible. This means that someone with a good will stat will also be nigh indestructible while wearing that armor. Of course, fails include such things as your body or your equipment failing to phase and overshoots include things such as... hmmm Simus has never overshot her ghost armor, has she? I imagine an overshoot would be something like "You pass through the floor. You are now trapped beneath the ground."))
((Probably the best we'll get.))

Spoiler: HMRC Nine (click to show/hide)

((We still need a Hatchet Face and a Cherish. Respectively: Big, strong, tough guy who shuts down powers and Girl who can sense/alter emotions.
We also need test subjects, funding, and the agreement of everyone involved. And probably a Bonesaw, since I'm doubting that the Doc will go along with this.))
Sig

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16679 on: September 05, 2013, 12:51:13 pm »

"Huh. Did it say who he was hired by? Anything more about me?" Bishop asked, feeling intrigued and wanting to blow some time off.
Pages: 1 ... 1110 1111 [1112] 1113 1114 ... 2101