_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1113 1114 [1115] 1116 1117 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5721968 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16710 on: September 05, 2013, 05:57:53 pm »

You need a robot body and the only way you can do that is by being only a head. I can do that for you.
"Yeah, I think I'm better at doing precise maiming with amps. Besides, having someone else do it kinda takes away the shock factor, you know."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16711 on: September 05, 2013, 06:01:03 pm »

All right.

And he continues searching for lizard dude.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16712 on: September 05, 2013, 06:09:01 pm »

WEll, not exactly, but that would be a good base, what I am thinking of, is a program that can recognize simple mathematical processes, such as trigonometry and the simpler derivatives and integrals, basically, once you have simplified the equation enough, the program auto completes it for you

((at most it will make it cost slightly less mind points to do something, because it will only work once the hard part is already done, it juts saves you from having to complete it))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16713 on: September 05, 2013, 06:14:47 pm »

5.Is there anything particular about that thing other then just being big and having teeth and claws for the stabby bites?
((It also has a pair of arms attached to the forelegs. And regeneration. And lots of eyes. And it gets a bit tougher each regeneration. And it has a lot of eyes. And acidic spittle. And a team of other psychotic supervillains who we are working on constructing a facsimile of.))
Im not after an identical copy, but yes it needs to keep the arms.
for the regen id settle for a fibroblast therapy but would prefer meskish healing.
Reinforced bone and tooth materials would be required so it can bite through exosuits and mkIII suits.
Tongue stinger with painkiller coagulant venom, acid spit wouldnt be turned down.
Something similiar to ivans carapace for armor is also mandatory.

give doc details on custom crawler,
Inform AM armor should survive 3-5 gauss shots in the same place.
Head over to vr and load up duel, pit myself, anton and a generic inmate against the doctors crawler.

ill have my current gear but with the exo-suit repaired. (heavy pulse laser, auxiliary weapons hardpoint on exo-suits right arm.)
Inmate 1 should have a mkIII and a kinetic club
Arena shall be a ruined temple.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 11:11:11 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16714 on: September 05, 2013, 06:32:46 pm »

"There has to be a better way..."

Search for and find weapons similar to the one I'm trying to design. ((AKA the Chimera)) Then, evaluate if I'm missing any materials. If not, practice assembling it in Tinker ((Dynamic bonus go.)) Also, if I have the tokens, go buy the 10-token decomp.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 06:40:22 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16715 on: September 05, 2013, 06:34:55 pm »

((@Unholy: Ask the doctor to inject you with Ivan's blood. You know you want to.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #16716 on: September 05, 2013, 06:36:00 pm »

Buy the largest Mystery Box Prize I can afford with however many tokens I've got left.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16717 on: September 05, 2013, 07:04:59 pm »

((@Unholy: Ask the doctor to inject you with Ivan's blood. You know you want to.))
((I want to stay in control of my mind and body though.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16718 on: September 05, 2013, 08:38:38 pm »

Crawler: Doc's Experiment
((We already have Ivan and the rest of the Altered for that place.))
((Please fill me in.))

Whats the limit to that regeneration? If we nuked it would it die?
((The original? Hard to say. If he wasn't in the incinerate-organic-matter-instantly radius, he'd be fine. If he was closer to ground zero...depends on how much fire and conventional explosives he'd weathered. By the time he shows up in the story, probably not. Oh yeah, and he's a human-level sophont, being a former human.
Anything Doc cooks up? Who knows?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #16719 on: September 05, 2013, 09:14:09 pm »

Investigate Prices for Cybernetic Replacements. The awesome kind.

If possible schedule time for tinkering on them.

Get specs, too.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16720 on: September 05, 2013, 09:23:40 pm »

Aware that there currently seems to be a lot of bustle going on, T decides to just take a seat on the couch and wait for something particularly interesting to happen directly in front of him.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16721 on: September 05, 2013, 10:27:19 pm »

"And... tada! One lightning rifle. Now to hunt down the recipient."

Anton walks around looking for Auron, eventually finding him plugged into a VR machine. He sets the Gungnir down next to him, then also joins VR, intent on seeing what Auron is up to.

Deposit the prototype into Auron's possession, then enter VR. Make the schematics for the Gungnir-S and the conversion manual I made public. Make the schematics for the Red Hand public as well. Then enter Auron's VR session, summon a Gungnir-S and a MkII for myself, and face off against the proto-crawler alongside Auron, replacing the second virtual inmate.

Inmate 1 should have a mkIII and a kinetic club
Inmate 2 should have a tesla rifle and a mkII
Arena shall be ruined temple.
((The one with the tesla rifle, because there's no such thing as a tesla rifle - there's only a tesla arc and the electrolaser.))

Spoiler: Gungnir-S stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Red Hand stats (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 10:47:18 pm by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16722 on: September 05, 2013, 10:55:37 pm »

((what are you on about, there's like 4 different varieties of tesla rifle including gungnir.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16723 on: September 05, 2013, 10:58:11 pm »

((That reminds me. I've got good news and bad news on Worm.

Bad news: It's not currently available for download anywhere.
Good news: We've come up with a plan for defeating the current major antagonist. It requires several dwarves, a bunch of boulders, and a large supply of plump helmets.

I'd advise doing what I did for a while: Load up several arcs on your browser of choice and read them that way. It even lets you comment, which lead to my discovery of how wordpress's spam blocker works because I decided to add the phrase "Holy carp" to each of my comments made while offline.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16724 on: September 05, 2013, 11:15:26 pm »

((just read through men.txt and aside from a few startling errors like the fact i apparently still have the 5 weapons in my footlocker that i used to make my heavy pulse rifle i have found something causing me immense concern and frustration.

flint did repair his exosuits legs before he sold it to me... cheap bastard...))

Pages: 1 ... 1113 1114 [1115] 1116 1117 ... 2101