_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1114 1115 [1116] 1117 1118 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5723772 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16725 on: September 05, 2013, 11:21:11 pm »

(Speaking of, could someone send me the stuff for Jim from that document? I tried downloading it and viewing it normally earlier this week and neither option worked. >.<)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #16726 on: September 05, 2013, 11:23:38 pm »

((what are you on about, there's like 4 different varieties of tesla rifle including gungnir.))
((I see a Tesla Arc and a Tesla Saber in the armory, plus the Gungnir and the Red Hand that I made, and... nothing else? All I see is laser rifles, gauss rifles, and combinations thereof. Can you point me to the one you mean?))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16727 on: September 05, 2013, 11:25:13 pm »

(Speaking of, could someone send me the stuff for Jim from that document? I tried downloading it and viewing it normally earlier this week and neither option worked. >.<)
Spoiler: Jim (click to show/hide)

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16728 on: September 05, 2013, 11:26:10 pm »

(Thanks, Sean. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16729 on: September 05, 2013, 11:26:21 pm »

((what are you on about, there's like 4 different varieties of tesla rifle including gungnir.))
((I see a Tesla Arc and a Tesla Saber in the armory, plus the Gungnir and the Red Hand that I made, and... nothing else? All I see is laser rifles, gauss rifles, and combinations thereof. Can you point me to the one you mean?))
theres the tesla arc, red hand, gungnir, and the tesla chimaera that is currently being worked on.

Jim
+2 exo
+1 will
-1 charisma,speech
1/3 dex, intel, char, will
2/3 intution
will: 100/100

Clever
Matter manipulator Amp
Microwave Psychokinetic Amplifier
Full synth body, 4 arms.
Decompensator(1/3 chance to make a 6 or higher a 5)exo
large green square, horizontal line.
2 token

Locker:
90 lb metal

Unnamed reiterpallasch (almost 2 feet too long. Need 8 dex or -1 dex. If 8 dex, +1 str for stab)

X2
cutlass
Longsword
Dagger
Mace
Two-Handed Sword
Spear
Knuckledusters

edit: gah ninjad by sean while replying to sean...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16730 on: September 05, 2013, 11:28:10 pm »

((I am NINJA! :D

So, which one did you mean? "Tesla Rifle" so far only somewhat fits Gungnir's description. I'm just being confused so that Piecewise doesn't have to be later. ^_^))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16731 on: September 05, 2013, 11:30:28 pm »

((i was meaning a laser/saber hybrid like gungnir, but thats irrelevant seeing as you are replacing that vr inmate anyway.

also SC, any chance i could con you into giving me that reiterpallasch?))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16732 on: September 05, 2013, 11:36:01 pm »

"What? Waiting? That doesn't sound like something I'm willing to do!"

Chew off bits of my own fingernails, place them into top hole.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16733 on: September 05, 2013, 11:39:08 pm »

((i was meaning a laser/saber hybrid like gungnir, but thats irrelevant seeing as you are replacing that vr inmate anyway.
((I'd still recommend you edit or clarify anyway, so that PW doesn't end up holding up your action to ask you what you meant.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16734 on: September 05, 2013, 11:41:07 pm »

((I'd still recommend you edit or clarify anyway, so that PW doesn't end up holding up your action to ask you what you meant.))
((i already removed him.))

"What? Waiting? That doesn't sound like something I'm willing to do!"

Chew off bits of my own fingernails, place them into top hole.
((if you get turned into a ferromagnetic fingernail monster im gonna laugh my ass off at you.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16735 on: September 05, 2013, 11:43:20 pm »

(Do you have the Dex for it, Pariah? I don't wanna rip you off. >.>)

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16736 on: September 05, 2013, 11:51:13 pm »

((As a side note: I thought that Doc had created the arbiters when he asked that quiestion.

Arbiter Renen.

@PW: Is Renen asleep now, or still able to talk?))

"Whose brain is that?"

If still awake, ask. If not, wait until I wake up.

((I will stay without internet for 3 days. During this time, Renen will just undergo the alterations.))
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16737 on: September 05, 2013, 11:54:12 pm »

(Do you have the Dex for it, Pariah? I don't wanna rip you off. >.>)
((i have 15 8)))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16738 on: September 05, 2013, 11:55:22 pm »

(I'll sell it for a token then. If you don't have one, just ask for it on credit and pay me back when you get a chance. ^^^)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16739 on: September 05, 2013, 11:57:53 pm »

(I'll sell it for a token then. If you don't have one, just ask for it on credit and pay me back when you get a chance. ^^^)
((will do, the second i get out of this vr bloodbath.

i expect it to be short lived and go poorly for me.))

Pages: 1 ... 1114 1115 [1116] 1117 1118 ... 2101