_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1117 1118 [1119] 1120 1121 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5722651 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Unlimited Banjo Works
« Reply #16770 on: September 06, 2013, 02:36:14 am »

((Ok then, I knew he was not in the Infirmary, but Astra did not, the last message she got was he was there, and she has no idea what he looks like, but i get streamlining))

Go to the armoury

Are you the armory master?, Can i request a Microwave ((oh goodness i typed this as microfusion again the 1st time, perhaps i have a subconscious nickname)) Field manipulator please? and do you stock coffee

ask
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16771 on: September 06, 2013, 02:38:31 am »

(No problem. Word of advice though: Attack without provocation and Jim somehow finds out about it in-character, I'll probably have to do something about it. Get him to agree to a duel, and I have no need to do anything whatsoever. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16772 on: September 06, 2013, 02:39:54 am »

(Oh I know.
Though Xan will make the argument that according to his religion, him existing was provocation.)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16773 on: September 06, 2013, 02:40:54 am »

(XD

I thought Xan just wanted to be a robot, but then I'm basing that solely on him hating all the humans when he first showed up so I could have misinterpreted his character.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16774 on: September 06, 2013, 02:44:40 am »

(XD

I thought Xan just wanted to be a robot, but then I'm basing that solely on him hating all the humans when he first showed up so I could have misinterpreted his character.)
(IIRC he's basically a dead guy that's alive - life itself is an eldritch abomination to him and he plans to eventually kill everything ever.)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #16775 on: September 06, 2013, 02:50:26 am »

Basically: What are the cybernetics made of? Do they use simple actuators, synthetic muscle, carbon nanotube muscular fibers anchored to a similarly re-enforced skeleton? How are they constructed, what are the control systems like, how versatile are they, etc.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16776 on: September 06, 2013, 02:51:52 am »

((There would be lots of screaming and cursing, considering it's mostly simulated pain. And not so much bleeding, because, y'know, lasers. :P))

"*##*%$*##&@*!!!.... етить жеж мать твою, Auron. Ow damn..."

Anton resets himself and gets into a firing stance again, trying to watch Auron's little murder-turret out of the corner of his eye. Fire (or should I say Lightning?) full stream at the monster when the simulation starts again, bayonet it if it lunges into melee range.

That last bit goes for the murder-turret as well.

"You know, when your weapons cause your teammates to watch out for them as much as for the enemy, you may have a design problem. Ready when you are."

its nothing that cant be mitigated, i just need to reconfigure the fields of fire and try to keep you out of them until i have a chance to rework the programming.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #16777 on: September 06, 2013, 03:15:57 am »

Try and trade in laser rifle and battery, otherwise trade in microwave manipulator and buy a magnetic manipulator
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16778 on: September 06, 2013, 04:04:00 am »

((From what I've gathered, the Sword (or the entire HMRC?) has turned against the UWM government and is doin' some kinda revolution-y stuff.
Right?
Stats-wise, I've no idea. I know I temp-died at least once, probably twice if I've been on two missions. :P I'm bad at staying alive in this game. I might have to trawl back through the thread and find stuff.))

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: The Gravy of Murder
« Reply #16779 on: September 06, 2013, 04:56:29 am »

((if you get turned into a ferromagnetic fingernail monster im gonna laugh my ass off at you.))

((Actually, that's what I'm going for. I think this might produce a really nasty transformation pill or something by the end of the process, or else it's a device that copies another person's stat set, either of which I would really be interested in.

Most of all, though, I hope it's reusable, whatever it is.))

Jolly alchemy, Stacy thought. One has to wonder what it will do, really! One thing's for certain, though, and that's that he wants to try more things, but cannot wait under any circumstances!

Obtain more Xeno Spit from AM if I don't have any on hand (that is, unless I somehow got some from the case in the mission and took it along), pour a little into the top hole.

((In addition, if it does either of the things I hypothesize it does, this will be fun.))
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 05:39:07 am by Harry Baldman »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16780 on: September 06, 2013, 05:06:45 am »

(@Yoink: Basically, the HMRC is taking down the bloated, corrupt, useless government that is the UWM. Steve has chosen three people from this ship to lead the rest of the 'Sword into war: Jim, Miyamoto, and Milno. Jim and Miya are leading a large team composed of two sub-teams to assault a planetary base and take it over, while Milno's team is the dagger in their cloak, so to speak.)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #16781 on: September 06, 2013, 05:33:12 am »

STEPHEN HAWKING opens this new black case. Hopefully he has not gone into debt to by a Matroyshka Doll (I think that's how you spell it)
Inside the box is what looks like an extremely ornate amputation knife. It appears to be quite old, an antique really, and it's decorations are very unique. You've never seen anything quite like them.

((...amputation...knife.....er....does that mean whatever powers this thing has are activated by cutting things off? And would it be used on myself or others....hmmm.....))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16782 on: September 06, 2013, 05:54:39 am »

Crawler: Doc's Experiment
((We already have Ivan and the rest of the Altered for that place.))
((Please fill me in.))
((The altered: biological monstrosities with the ability to modify and enhance themselves incredibly fast, both as a species and as individuals, in order to become better suited to tackle the  problems they face. They say they were the result of genetic engineering of humans. They were the reason the UWM was formed: to coordinate humanity's resources against the threat. Play the battle of Hexbarax in the VR if you want to see what they look like.

Ivan, also known as the cicada demon at his later days: Infected with a proto-altered strain, his body slowly mutated to become the ultimate survivor: You shot his arm off? It grew back. And then it grew scales. And razor sharp claws. And super strength. At his later days he had his brain spread out to multiple neural hubs, he was highly resistant to many types of damage including electricity and he possessed a large array of biological weaponry and abilities, making him incredibly strong, durable and dangerous. Unfortunately, his disease had the downside that he was slowly loosing his mind, becoming more animal than man. That means that, although he remained peaceful for a while, when provoked by another inmate, he responded with deadly force. He was eventually defeated by the Armory Master after the Doctor forced her to act, but he was not killed. Now he is stored in the back rooms of the infirmary, waiting for whatever the Doctor has planned for him...))
((flint did repair his exosuits legs before he sold it to me... cheap bastard...))
((The legs are fine. Piecewise just hasn't written it for some reason. If they aren't fixed, then I technically still have that +6 dynamic bonus for fixing them so it's all cool.))
You continue to charge your brain to the point that it's become rather silly, since you can only use it for one roll.
((Then again, I suppose repairing him would be handiwork anyways. Though it assumes that the cybernetics are done in such a fashion that the majority of a limb would be connected to a kind of baseplate, and so is easy to detach for repairs.))

Deposit the samples, then find Flint and detach the parts of his legs that weren't cut off, and repair them with the bits I brought back.
(Gonna need to tell me how you want those labeled or I'm just gonna catalog them as "Unlabeled stone")
[aux:6-1(Bishop help)]
You get both pairs of flint's mechanical legs attached and working. You give him a long lecture on the benifits of not cutting off your own legs before heading to the lab to deposit the samples.
((Both pairs: 2*2=4 and last time I checekd, I do not have 4 legs.))
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 06:00:34 am by Parisbre56 »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16783 on: September 06, 2013, 05:56:35 am »

Now that the vest is on, Jim taps it a few times to see if anything happens, then waits for a bit.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16784 on: September 06, 2013, 05:59:35 am »

(( Am I the only one concerned by the amount of Nyars powered tech coming into play at this point? Cause I'm quite concerned about this. Like, considering asking Steve to move me to the opposite side of the ship concerned. XD

Can't wait to see what's in a red pentagon ))
Pages: 1 ... 1117 1118 [1119] 1120 1121 ... 2101