_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1123 1124 [1125] 1126 1127 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732306 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Apotheosis
« Reply #16860 on: September 06, 2013, 05:46:33 pm »

((Hrmm. I wonder if Simus's phase armor is the reason behind all the attention Nyars is getting.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16861 on: September 06, 2013, 05:52:44 pm »

((I dunno. I was planning on buying long before everybody else did. I just wanted to finish buying and selling stuff so that I would be certain I had enough money. Maybe people don't want to copy other people, since many people are known for their equipment, so they just buy Nyars. Or maybe they're just looking for something new and interesting, because most of the mundane scientific options have already been explored. Or maybe they're like me, just hoping for a cheap weapon that can kill a battlesuit without leaving radioactive fallout.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16862 on: September 06, 2013, 05:58:11 pm »

((I dunno. I was planning on buying long before everybody else did. I just wanted to finish buying and selling stuff so that I would be certain I had enough money. Maybe people don't want to copy other people, since many people are known for their equipment, so they just buy Nyars. Or maybe they're just looking for something new and interesting, because most of the mundane scientific options have already been explored. Or maybe they're like me, just hoping for a cheap weapon that can kill a battlesuit without leaving radioactive fallout.))

((Nyars is a great source of signature abilities and weapons as well as auxiliary things to help you out. That's why I make sure to buy Nyars things. Besides, it's fun to see what piecewise comes up with next.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Unlimited Banjo Works
« Reply #16863 on: September 06, 2013, 06:38:04 pm »

"Hey Flint, come over, I'll give you a quick tutorial on how to pilot him. C'mon, give it a try."
"Yes sir!" said Flint. He turned to the armory master for a moment. "Thank you. Once again, very valuable advice. I'll make sure to inform the others. Goodbye now!" (("Enemy Intel" section added to notes.))
Give Flint the battlesuit tutorial.
"Sounds good. Nothing will stop me now! If nothing else, at least I'll be good cover for the rest of the team." he commented with a small laugh.
Now, a last piece of advice: Flint, never grow over-confident. I know you a little by now, and I know you tend to get in over your head. And while Gilgamesh is an incredible suit, he is not invincible, nor are you immortal. So keep using your head, stay on your guard, and I know you two will do fine.
"You are right sir. I have been reckless, because I thought I had nothing to live for. I took stupid selfish risks because I thought that was the only way to justify my existence. And my teammates had to pay the price for it. I am sorry. I promise that those days are now behind me. I have a responsibility against our team and our cause. And that is why I can't promise you I will not risk my life. This suit has a history, a history of heroism and altruism. If it comes down to it and I have to risk my life to save a teammate, I will take that risk, just like you took that risk for your teammates."
"Good luck."
"You too, boss. You too." he said as he extended his arm for a half-handshake half-embrace, knowing it was probably his last chance to do so. ((I'm assuming we have talked about this IC before.)) "Don't worry. I'll keep him safe." Flint added as he walked away, patting the battlesuit as he went.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 06:59:52 pm by Parisbre56 »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16864 on: September 06, 2013, 06:50:23 pm »

shoot crawler in the inside of its throat repeatedly with dual emitters whilst using rocket pods to skid across the floor to safety.

Also yell at the remaining vr inmate to get off his fat lazy ass and perform a mkIII assisted uppercut with his kinetic mace.

you fried me on purpose didnt you... well lets call it even and get on with this...
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 06:52:42 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16865 on: September 06, 2013, 08:18:53 pm »

((I'll admit that I want a weapon from there for a bit of a meta reason.  Lars needs a midrange weapon (since his ass is covered in the MkII well enough) but ammo for all of them (rocket rifle, cutting laser) is awful expensive.  I'm hoping for an alien deathrifle that provides its own ammo.

The HEP is nice too, but that "one shot per minute" bit bugs me.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16866 on: September 06, 2013, 08:20:08 pm »

((I'll admit that I want a weapon from there for a bit of a meta reason.  Lars needs a midrange weapon (since his ass is covered in the MkII well enough) but ammo for all of them (rocket rifle, cutting laser) is awful expensive.  I'm hoping for an alien deathrifle that provides its own ammo.

The HEP is nice too, but that "one shot per minute" bit bugs me.))
((Have you considered amps lately?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16867 on: September 06, 2013, 08:24:03 pm »

((Yes, yes, 10 willpower makes those nice, but 0 exo makes them great for killing teammates.  I'm not sure how IC those are for Lars anyway.

EDIT- Oh damn, two more will and I could use the grav one too...  Can even afford it.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16868 on: September 06, 2013, 08:25:02 pm »

((Yes, yes, 10 willpower makes those nice, but 0 exo makes them great for killing teammates.  I'm not sure how IC those are for Lars anyway.))
((Miracles granted by Steve? You could use them to burn heretics.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16869 on: September 06, 2013, 08:25:46 pm »

((Yes, yes, 10 willpower makes those nice, but 0 exo makes them great for killing teammates.  I'm not sure how IC those are for Lars anyway.))
((Miracles granted by Steve?))

((We'll see, after we get another mission down.  Also, kinda saving for a battlesuit.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16870 on: September 06, 2013, 08:37:15 pm »

((We'll see, after we get another mission down.  Also, kinda saving for a battlesuit.))
((Cover it in decorations and loudspeakers to sing hymns through.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #16871 on: September 06, 2013, 08:42:07 pm »

((Better yet, invent a weapon in Tinker that does sonic stuff and wire up a prayer tape to it.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16872 on: September 06, 2013, 08:44:50 pm »

((I was actually thinking of a sonic grenade. When activated it emits a extremly high pitched noise which would hopefully either bust the eardrums of the oppsition, or disorent them enough to make them easy targets. Sound decent?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16873 on: September 06, 2013, 08:46:15 pm »

((Yes, stamp it all over with purity seals and big golden eagles.))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16874 on: September 06, 2013, 08:50:18 pm »

((This is exactly the plan.))

((Better yet, invent a weapon in Tinker that does sonic stuff and wire up a prayer tape to it.))

((Throw one together and he'll hook it up.))
Pages: 1 ... 1123 1124 [1125] 1126 1127 ... 2101