_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1124 1125 [1126] 1127 1128 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732371 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Apotheosis
« Reply #16875 on: September 06, 2013, 08:52:36 pm »

((We'll see, after we get another mission down.  Also, kinda saving for a battlesuit.))
((Cover it in decorations and loudspeakers to sing hymns through.))

((This is exactly the plan.))

((Better yet, invent a weapon in Tinker that does sonic stuff and wire up a prayer tape to it.))

((Throw one together and he'll hook it up.))
((After I'm done with MORTAL KOMBAT with zeusfish, I'll try something.
After the mission.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16876 on: September 06, 2013, 08:54:23 pm »

((Posidozeus? Zeusidon?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16877 on: September 06, 2013, 08:57:44 pm »

((Edited and more incoming))
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 09:22:42 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #16878 on: September 06, 2013, 09:15:12 pm »

Open ze box!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16879 on: September 06, 2013, 09:34:07 pm »

((Was rereading when I realized someone bought an Avatar of War.
Welp, there goes my ever attacking the guy.
How the hell did Miyamoto save up enough for that thing anyway?))
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 09:48:32 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16880 on: September 06, 2013, 10:20:10 pm »

((His first mission got him 17 tokens or so.  Then he got 14 for leading the big mission, and sold off his battlesuit.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16881 on: September 06, 2013, 10:27:47 pm »

8   Chimera Gun Mk I
   Ammo: N/A (pulse) : 2xGauss clip (not included in the price)
   Stat requirement: Strength 3 (4 with standard clips, 7 with drum magazines).
   Rate of Fire: Varies
   Range: Short: +0 Medium:+1 Long: +0 (pulse) : Short: +1 Medium:+0 Long: -1 (gauss)
   Design: The pulse rifle merged with the standart-issue gauss rifle and powered by 3 extra charging circuits.
   Known specials: Standart-issue laser rifle configurable intensity (default: 10 (max)) and diffusion (default: 1 (min)) of the beam settings; standart-issue gauss rifle overcharge setting; the four charging circuits can power the pulse part, the gauss part (including parallel charging for increased rate of fire and simultaneous, for improved penetration) or any combination of thereof; four-circuit simultaneous overcharge can be used for 20 times before completely deforming the coils. Pre-built charging circuit combinations include: A (3p:1g, for medium range combat), B (1p:3g for close-range combat), C (0p:4g simultaneous, for penetrating armor), D (0p:4g, for seldom occasions of energy-resistant foes), E (4p:0g, for seldom occasions of kinetic-resistant foes). Can use increased capacity (30 rounds each) drum magazines instead of normal ones. Standart-issue special gauss ammo available (AP, HP, Melter, Redshell and Blackshot). High kickback? (not confirmed yet).
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 06:03:40 am by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Unlimited Banjo Works
« Reply #16882 on: September 06, 2013, 10:28:11 pm »

((Anyways...any idea what happened to Tiruin?))
((probably the same as me - waiting politely for the mission to start before filling the thread with my side-project/activities.))
((I was hoping more for RP. Grate is sort of sitting there, waiting for a sign that Lyra or Feyri will move.))

"Really not good at this."
((I can tell...))

"I'm starting to think a VR dummy would've done a better job!"
((Can a VR dummy regenerate, tear you in half, or remind you of those two little arms by shooting you with your own gun?))
((Reminds me: Hey piecewise, Crawler has arms and is smart enough to use weapons. Just sayin'.))

((We'll see, after we get another mission down.  Also, kinda saving for a battlesuit.))
((Better yet, invent a weapon in Tinker that does sonic stuff and wire up a prayer tape to it.))
((+1! + all the 1's!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16883 on: September 06, 2013, 10:32:35 pm »

((His first mission got him 17 tokens or so.  Then he got 14 for leading the big mission, and sold off his battlesuit.))
((WUT. Link please.
Or general page number approximation.))
Sig! Onol

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16884 on: September 06, 2013, 11:04:23 pm »

((This needs a fancy name to go along with it.

Also boo for not having Fabio lead the revolution.))

"What about the amp club? Any better than a regular amp?

Oh, and I need to talk to you about this inhibitor system. When I activated it, it... seems like it was building up. I don't know if you saw the data from the mission, but I screamed loud enough to make the man next to me bleed from the ears.

So I'm going to go out on a limb and say that having it on all the time is a bad thing. Would that be a correct assessment, and would you have a recommendation along those lines?"

Talk to Doc about inhibitor system and amp club. See if he can just stash the bodies for me for the moment.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16885 on: September 06, 2013, 11:07:51 pm »

((This needs a fancy name to go along with it.))
((The Halleilujah System? :P))
Sig! Onol

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #16886 on: September 06, 2013, 11:09:47 pm »

Jim tries again, this time accelerating the ball to slightly sub-sonic speeds. If that produces nothing, then once more at about Mach 1.
You fire the ball at your chest faster this time, though not without a momentary hesitation and anxiousness. The ball gets within about 5 inches from you before it suddenly stops. You look down to see the ball pierced a dozens times by spikes seemingly generated by the armor.

Lars looks at the sketches.  "Yes, your Most Holyness."

Create a painting of Option #2!
[aux:1]
You spill your paints all over the nice new canvas.

Awww...

"just the brain, I'm kinda fond of those lcd screen faces the robo bodies have. And hey, thanks again for, you know, killing me in a precise fashion."
answer, let the am do what she's planning to do

"Alright." She says, turning to face you fully. "Deep breath aaaand.."

You hear something like a wine cork popping out and then everything is black.

You wake up in the infirmary with Maurice sitting on your bed, the cooler in his lap. He's holding a can of soda in one hand. He sees you stir and looks over at you.

"She sent these over with your brain." he says, shaking the can, "I'd offer you one but, you know. Robot."

((You missed me.))
((I meant buy.))

After buying APC, go and find rocket bike.
No I didn't? Or at least I did the post and updated the sheets.

It's in the garage.

Point of clarification, I want the range stats, ex. Range: Melee-1, Short+2 Medium+1 Long 0 Extreme-2 (numbers taken from the Sibilus)

And when you say standard, do you mean standard civilian or standard military?

Well, it's about 1.5 military and 2-3 times civilian.

Range: Melee-2, Short+1 Medium+2 Long 0 Extreme-2

"Really not good at this."

Switch to the Red Hand, safety off, keep firing.

"I'm starting to think a VR dummy would've done a better job!"
[Con:6]
Rocks fall and you die.

((I guess I asked to be missed by not bolding, but my crate was a large green hexagon with a horizontal line. Also, what's in the booooox!))
You get what looks like a strange sort of full body suit made of a crisscrossing lattice of nodes and cables. It's got a great big old button right on the chest.

((wait I failed the will roll? Does that mean the "practiced sociopath" thing was the effect? HEPTAGONS ARE CONFUSING :P))

Gently cut my hand, drawing blood but not quite getting full on choppy
[will:4-1]
You cut your hand, ever so slightly. And then a bit more. And then all the way to the bone. You don't draw a single drop of blood. In fact, you can look into the wound and see every single muscle fiber, nerve and pumping blood vessel, all perfectly cut around.

"Here we are... the moment of absolute truth and salvation."

Observe if device still works or if it has depleted all of its something or other. If it still works, don't eat the pill. If it doesn't work, swallow the pill.
It appears to still work, displaying the start up text again.

((@ toaster, I have no tokens right now, but If a weapon appears to be something I can use, I am interested))

Yes I am interested, also by premade do you mean instant or just pre-ground?

((I maaaay be a little bit of a coffee snob IRL))
"instant."

Thank the AM for her help. Buy a large red hexagon, horizontal line from Nyars. Open it up and see what's inside.
You only have 7 tokens? Unless I missed something. Entirely possible.

shoot crawler in the inside of its throat repeatedly with dual emitters whilst using rocket pods to skid across the floor to safety.

Also yell at the remaining vr inmate to get off his fat lazy ass and perform a mkIII assisted uppercut with his kinetic mace.

you fried me on purpose didnt you... well lets call it even and get on with this...
[dex:5+1]
You jet away. Far too far away, skidding away like a rocket powered stone.

[NPC Dex:1]
The NPC proceeds to run behind you and get completely bowled over as you bounce off into the distance.

Incinerate his brain while backing away.
Charge at him, attempt to use any new powers I might have to murder him. If this fails then beat him to death, suffocate him. Eat him alive. Just do something physical to make him dead. Use the helmet as a blunt object.

(( Now is not the time for testing random prototypes. ))
[Xan dex:4-1]
[Pat dex:3]
[Pat will:2
[Xan exo:6+1+1]
Pat's electrical powers seem to fizzle, crackling but failing to fire. Xan, on the other hand, focuses hard on Pat and...collapses to the ground, twitching.

>Nope. Sorry. No burning the ship down because you're having a spat with Nemo.

Open ze box!
Inside is a metallic square bottomed pyramid. Its about a foot long or so and hovering slightly inside the box. You haven't touched it yet.

8   Chimera Gun Mk I
   Ammo: N/A (pulse) : 2xGauss clip (not included in the price)
   Stat requirement: Strength 3 (4 with standard clips, 7 with drum magazines).
   Rate of Fire: Varies
   Range: Short: +0 Medium:+1 Long: +0 (pulse) : Short: +1 Medium:+0 Long: -1 (gauss)
   Design: The pulse rifle merged with the standart-issue gauss rifle and powered by 3 extra charging circuits.
   Known specials: Standart-issue laser rifle configurable intensity (default: 10 (max)) and diffusion (default: 1 (min)) of the beam settings; standart-issue gauss rifle overcharge setting; the four charging circuits can power the pulse part, the gauss part (including parallel charging for increased rate of fire and simultaneous, for improved penetration) or any combination of thereof; four-circuit simultaneous overcharge can be used for 20 times before completely deforming the coils. Pre-built charging circuit combinations include: A (3p:1g, for medium range combat), B (1p:3g for close-range combat), C (0p:4g simultaneous, for penetrating armor), D (0p:4g, for seldom occasions of energy-resistant foes), E (4p:0g, for seldom occasions of kinetic-resistant foes). Can use increased capacity (30 rounds each) drum magazines instead of normal ones. Standart-issue special gauss ammo available (AP, HP, Melter, Redshell and Blackshot). High kickback? (not confirmed yet).

Okie dokie. And it was 8 tokens eh? Alright.

God damn tinker, you create a million billion things that I completely forget after...5 months.

((This needs a fancy name to go along with it.

Also boo for not having Fabio lead the revolution.))

"What about the amp club? Any better than a regular amp?

Oh, and I need to talk to you about this inhibitor system. When I activated it, it... seems like it was building up. I don't know if you saw the data from the mission, but I screamed loud enough to make the man next to me bleed from the ears.

So I'm going to go out on a limb and say that having it on all the time is a bad thing. Would that be a correct assessment, and would you have a recommendation along those lines?"

Talk to Doc about inhibitor system and amp club. See if he can just stash the bodies for me for the moment.
The doctor has long since wandered off to do things to Renen while he sleeps. Gotta go fast.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16887 on: September 06, 2013, 11:10:29 pm »

((My bad, 18 tokens.  He did singlehandedly convince a potentially very nasty AI to give them incredible quantities of robotics research.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16888 on: September 06, 2013, 11:13:10 pm »

Thank the AM for her help. Buy a large red hexagon, horizontal line from Nyars. Open it up and see what's inside.
You only have 7 tokens? Unless I missed something. Entirely possible.

PW:  Lars loaned him one.

Lars sighed.  Well, trial and error.

Acquire more paper and try again.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16889 on: September 06, 2013, 11:16:20 pm »

((My bad, 18 tokens.  He did singlehandedly convince a potentially very nasty AI to give them incredible quantities of robotics research.))
((Makes sense I suppose. Also goddamn. One mission done and I'm already rolling 8s.
XAN - AMP CANNON))

Get up and repeat plan 'back away, incinerate Zeusidon's brain'.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 1124 1125 [1126] 1127 1128 ... 2101