_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1152 1153 [1154] 1155 1156 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5737456 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17295 on: September 09, 2013, 11:54:30 pm »

Milno shakes his head in a negative answer and stretches a bit.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17296 on: September 09, 2013, 11:54:42 pm »

"Since when have ship AI's had synthflesh bodies? But, more to the point, any defenses for the gangway? Would it be possible to get a map of the place, and, if need be, would the away teams be able to call in some of the home team if shit really starts to pile on?"

Questions!

((Updated appearance.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17297 on: September 09, 2013, 11:57:55 pm »

"No questions, but I think Miyamoto should lead the team heading up. My team will cover the ARES."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17298 on: September 09, 2013, 11:58:48 pm »

>Yes, yes, I am naked. And it IS glorious.

T. gives an affirmative grunt at this.

((Also I don't suppose anyone has an old MK2 or MK3 I could loan from them?))
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 12:01:56 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #17299 on: September 10, 2013, 12:01:51 am »

((Edited my shitty description in.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17300 on: September 10, 2013, 12:15:55 am »

"I think I would be best going where my skills would be put to good use. Probably the team heading to the main control room so I can mess with the computers up there. Can you tell me everything you want us to do in the control room?

Oh, and you are totally shameless Steve, which is only to be expected when it comes to you. Otherwise, lookin' good Steve, lookin' good!"

Bishop turned to look at the ceiling.

"If that's you Miyamoto, then when I say protected by physics, I mean that I just got 3 brand new auto-manipulators installed to make a shield over most of my body and I'm still working on figuring out that equation. It's pretty cool stuff, almost like I got a force field or something! Where are you anyway?"

Inquire to Steve.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17301 on: September 10, 2013, 12:22:34 am »

((Hrmmm. Voidspace suit + Phase suit = Free teleportation? Just make sure you have a high enough will to avoid any telefrags.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #17302 on: September 10, 2013, 12:29:31 am »

(My appearance is fine.  Mesk hasn't had a proper haircut or shave in at least a year, and I have no idea if a haircut is even possible any more.  Also curious whether old scars got healed away when I first applied the treatment, or whether it froze me in that exact moment - not as extreme as the other guy who got the regeneration either way, though, since I can still stat up.)

"Are we about killing everyone who stands in our way, sort of thing?  What about, say, cops, or civilians?  Hmm... on that note, think I stand a chance to blend in as a cop with this uniform?"
As I ask, experiment to see how far away from me I can have the pyramid and how fast I can move it around.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 12:34:00 am by Remalle »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #17303 on: September 10, 2013, 12:44:02 am »

"Any chance of a direct attack on the ship? I know the military's mostly... er, complacent, but this is an industrial world. How hard could it be to hide a small tank platoon around here? Not that I think tanks would do much, but still.

Other than that, seems straightforward enough.
"

Ask question, snap a picture of Steve's avatar for later reference with the datapad's camera (or the suit's camera, then transfer to pad).

((Appearance updated.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17304 on: September 10, 2013, 01:38:57 am »

look up at FakeMan from my curled up position. nod once.

((still stumped SC?))
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 02:48:31 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17305 on: September 10, 2013, 01:48:35 am »

(Sorry, been distracted with RP elsewhere. :P *rereads question*

Is she asking what he thinks is the value of being human?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17306 on: September 10, 2013, 01:49:47 am »

(Sorry, been distracted with RP elsewhere. :P *rereads question*

Is she asking what he thinks is the value of being human?)
((yep!))
((well, specifically, "What gives life value in general?"))
EDIT:
((Correction: "What is the normal source of value of life?"))
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 01:53:49 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17307 on: September 10, 2013, 01:50:52 am »

(Hmm. I'll have to think about what Jim would say to that, and how he would come to the conclusion that's what she meant by her words...)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #17308 on: September 10, 2013, 01:55:13 am »

"Ill have to consider that during the breifing, but how still is well still exactly?"
get answer go breif listen to breif take breif notes
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17309 on: September 10, 2013, 02:04:09 am »

((the syntax is each word acts upon the word before it, with the "key" word of the statement being the one said first.
in this case the statement was: Life... Value... Source... Normal?
Life (life)
Life <- Value (value of life)
Value  <- Source (source of value)
Source <- Normal (normal source)
Normal <- ? (what is normal?)
Life <- Value <- Source (source of value of life)
Life <- Value <- Source <- Normal <- ? (what is the normal source of value of life?)

or if you want to read it the way I write it:
Life's (Value's (Source's (Normal?)))

does it make sense now?))
Pages: 1 ... 1152 1153 [1154] 1155 1156 ... 2101