_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1198 1199 [1200] 1201 1202 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732353 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #17985 on: September 17, 2013, 08:34:22 pm »

"I dont really think we need any of those other than the gunner bot, but what is a MDS?"
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17986 on: September 17, 2013, 08:35:09 pm »

(( Sorry, MDP, mobile drone platform. I'll go fix that XD ))

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17987 on: September 17, 2013, 08:41:46 pm »

"Wait. Gunner bot?
"Gunner booooot. Yes."

"Christ what the hell are we thinking. We're gonna fucking trample each other stampeding out to defend the ship. I'm out of here."
Huh, he has a point...

Slip away and look around the ship.

There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17988 on: September 17, 2013, 08:51:36 pm »

"Well a MDP does sound better but that would make the gunner bot a waste... however... Could I command the MDP? I am near invisible anyways"
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #17989 on: September 17, 2013, 09:04:25 pm »

((Wait are things happening now? Is the jazz quartet in town?))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17990 on: September 17, 2013, 09:16:38 pm »

((Wait are things happening now? Is the jazz quartet in town?))
((Team Joker is currently bluffing its way through a sod security checkpoint, if that's what you mean. We on the other hand are waiting for them to complete their sabotage so that we can attack.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17991 on: September 17, 2013, 09:17:12 pm »

((I suppose we can post in both threads, since we're all standing in the same area.))

Lars turns to look at the crowd around the hangar door.  "I know everyone wishes to serve the Glorious Steve in their own way, but perhaps those on the defense team should back up a bit?  The assault team is likely to go out singing glorious bullet songs to Holy Steve, so you may wish to stand back."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17992 on: September 17, 2013, 09:24:58 pm »

"Yeah, they'll be many civilians out in the gangway, including some crew of the sword. I suggest you hold the bulletsinging until they're clear or at least reasonably out of the way." Wait, how should I phrase this in a way for the religious nut to understand... "Steve holy commandments sayeth that he deteststeth the deaths of civilians. Since Steve commandeth thee, thy should be careful and refraineth from accidentally or deliberately killing them, lest thy invoke his and your teammates rightful and holy wrath! There will be civilians in the other side of this portal!"
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 09:26:41 pm by Parisbre56 »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17993 on: September 17, 2013, 09:26:42 pm »

Lars looks at Flint blankly.  "Well, yes, I was there.  I will not kill civilians because Steve told me not to.  It's really quite simple."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #17994 on: September 17, 2013, 09:31:31 pm »

Lars looks at Flint blankly.  "Well, yes, I was there.  I will not kill civilians because Steve told me not to.  It's really quite simple."
Flint returns the blank stare for a few seconds before looking around a bit like someone who has just been struck by an invisible hammer. "But-... I-... You-... Err... Well... Yes. Good. Er.. that's good. Carry on now." Well, that was... unexpected. Now I look like an idiot.

((Well played! I laughed. At least, the way I imagined the scene in my head, it seemed funny.))
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 09:34:02 pm by Parisbre56 »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #17995 on: September 17, 2013, 10:02:16 pm »

Jim put a hand on Flint's shoulder. "We've all been there. Don't worry about it."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #17996 on: September 17, 2013, 10:05:09 pm »

((Lars isn't dumb may be dumb, but he's quite obedient.))

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17997 on: September 17, 2013, 10:54:56 pm »

"Well a MDP does sound better but that would make the gunner bot a waste... however... Could I command the MDP? I am near invisible anyways"

Not sure I see what using an MDP has to do with being invisible. Seems like your manipulators would be sufficient weaponry for you to use from some hidden corner with your stealth tech.
Don't really see how it would make the gunner bot a waste, either. They're both semi-automated numerical multipliers, which I think we need most. If you have another area you think we need help with, I'm all ears. Or do you just not want to see us waste our money?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17998 on: September 17, 2013, 10:59:41 pm »

Go and hide in the Rec Room, perhaps behind the VR pods. Bring May.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17999 on: September 17, 2013, 11:23:08 pm »

"Honestly I like being paid also each drone has a hand laser equipped an additional gauss wont make a difference, also What about the prototype Victor created? surely we could forgo either and take that or just arm one guy with a gauss & thermonuclear rounds no need to waste funds that can be then used to fund the team"
Pages: 1 ... 1198 1199 [1200] 1201 1202 ... 2101