_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732375 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Mesk is like retarded Chuck Norris with no medical degree))
((Fixed that for you.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

Nikitian watches how Nekarios leaves the VR and walks away in the medbay direction, looking determinded to get whatever he wants.
Hey, Nick!.. Ah, never mind, that'll wait.
Pour a little tea into one of the mugs. Taste it, and if it isn't bitter enough (and that is very bitter), boil the tea in the kettle for four or six more minutes. Ask aloud if anyone here also wants some tea. Let them have it.
Enter the tinker simulation and study the exoskeleton's and Mk II and III suits' hidden features.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

((Fixed that for you.))

((Retarded Chuck Norris? Isn't that a logical impossibility?  :P))
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Mason stands, blank as a sheet of paper, waiting for the VR to load.

"I figured download speed would have increased exponentially in the last few hundred years..."

:P
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile

"Hrmm. None of this seems very strong. Better than nothing I suppose."

Rummage through the pile for lengths of pipe around the same size as the focusing chambers. Pick up some bits of table too.

((How far do the extra chambers extend beyond the end of the rifle?))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

"Ah, shi- .. Talk without rhythm?"

Unpause but keep outline.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 08:27:33 am by Skyrunner »

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((Fixed that for you.))
((Hey, let's not jump to conclusions yet. I mean, his kick to the bones may have some advantages! I just don't know them due to my poor medical skills! And, everything Mesk did wasn't that bad.

Until he did Bishop and Charro. But we're still alive!  :) ))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

May turns to Empyrean. "I didn't bring a weapon."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

"Is itpos sibleto spa wnone Right now? Try it."

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Is itpos sibleto spa wnone Right now? Try it."

"You're bilingual?"
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio

"No. Yes, erm.., no. Try spawning one."

((Oh, wait, “these work” xD))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"No. Yes, erm.., no. Try spawning one."

((Oh, wait, “these work” xD))

"Okay."

Spawn a Kinetic Amplifier.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Thomas attempts to find the size of a fusion reactor which will let him cut through battlesuits.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Forget about what i wanted to try out earlier. lets just go to where the most people are on the ship.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

((Fixed that for you.))
(This is correct.)
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 2101