_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1204 1205 [1206] 1207 1208 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5730038 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette:Feyri needs a hug.
« Reply #18075 on: September 18, 2013, 09:00:56 pm »

Head to the rec room, intent to find someone to chat with or possibly find a drink. After all, chaos is much easier to handle when you're too drunk to distinguish actual chaos from drunken stupor chaos.

"I guess there's no real reason to crowd a single room... I mean, they could have a big gun or something. They'd be able to shoot us all with one bullet, and that would be bad! We don't want them conserving ammo!

Continue rambling to self even upon finding the rec room.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18076 on: September 18, 2013, 09:17:25 pm »

((That looks useful! Linking to TV Tropes will be easier than ever before!))

Oh wow...
Love how GWG's first instinct is This is great! What evil can I use it for?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18077 on: September 18, 2013, 09:20:46 pm »

((I wasn't actually all that serious. It's just that I can't think of a lot of other uses for it. I'm getting pretty good at rapid touch typing, even only using my index fingers. In fact, koa f.wa[a miw-!))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18078 on: September 18, 2013, 09:30:30 pm »

((I wasn't actually all that serious. It's just that I can't think of a lot of other uses for it. I'm getting pretty good at rapid touch typing, even only using my index fingers. In fact, koa f.wa[a miw-!))
((Welp.))

"Am I the only person here who's from an actual 'normal' planet?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18079 on: September 18, 2013, 09:32:27 pm »

((Good Lord, do I need to find a joke-related trope to link to before I make another joke like that?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18080 on: September 18, 2013, 09:45:30 pm »

"Normal is relative. I just spent a year in a base where there was a massive gravity well sitting too damn close to the base. Oh, and giant ambulatory laser crystals stopped by for a visit, and everyone took offense and shot at it, even after I apparently stared at it with magical goggles and told them that it "wasn't enough" and had my eyes burned out and memories stolen. Oh, and a giant worm ate the base just before we left. Almost ate me too. Soooo yeah. If shit isn't fucked up, down and sideways, something is wrong. Horribly so."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18081 on: September 18, 2013, 09:49:22 pm »

Oh dear, what have i gotten myself into
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18082 on: September 18, 2013, 09:52:44 pm »

"Welcome to the HMRC, meat. You don't have to be crazy to survive here, but it helps."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18083 on: September 19, 2013, 01:58:17 am »

Poke around the ship, try and intuit the routes the enemies would take if they were to enter, and the best hiding places."Steve, if you were to try and stay hidden from a patrol in the ship, where would you go?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18084 on: September 19, 2013, 03:48:29 am »

"Welcome to the HMRC, meat. You don't have to be crazy to survive here, but it helps."

Stacy, noticing a conversation beginning or possibly ending in the rec room, looks back, gyrating suggestively and rhythmically on the couch. Looks like a weird dude and a robot trying to impress a lady.

"Hey, guys, what's going on? Have we met? I'm Stacy Buttle, fresh off a mission of genocide in foreign climes. I'm a bit confused right now - Steve seems to be acting on some plan, and nobody wants to elaborate what it is. I think I missed something! Something important!"
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 03:50:25 am by Harry Baldman »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18085 on: September 19, 2013, 04:04:41 am »

Poke around the ship, try and intuit the routes the enemies would take if they were to enter, and the best hiding places."Steve, if you were to try and stay hidden from a patrol in the ship, where would you go?"
((I think Steve would be the last person to try and hide from a patrol in the ship. Considering that Steve, for most intents and purposes, is the ship. :P

Also, I'd communicate it in character if I was sure Anton could hear the question, but I think the whole point of us being defenders is to not let anyone get near, much less into the ship.))

((edit: Also:
((Speaking of which Sean, can you draw what you think Jack might look like?))
((Could you stick "Grate and Lyra hugging robo-Feyri" into the queue somewhere?))
Both entries put on a list somewhere, to be used at some point.))
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 04:11:10 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18086 on: September 19, 2013, 06:15:36 am »

(Is a Jim fine too? I mean current four-armed Jim. 'Real' Jim was already established to be the most bishie guy on the ship. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18087 on: September 19, 2013, 06:18:02 am »

((Yes, but how much is that saying?))
Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18088 on: September 19, 2013, 06:21:42 am »

((Ooh, draw Xan. He currently has a genderless body, huge fingernail-teeth, tentacle-like hair, metal clubs for arms and a dazed look to him. Also, he is covered in synth-skin, I believe.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18089 on: September 19, 2013, 06:34:08 am »

((I have to warn everyone present that my grasp of human anatomy tends to be sketchy. Just a forewarning.

That's not even taking into account the war crimes I tend to commit against perspective.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 1204 1205 [1206] 1207 1208 ... 2101