_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732271 times)

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

Will to get control over my jaw muscles. If successful, electrocute myself (1-sec-hold).
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Examine my arms, then check the soles of my feet to see if they are, in fact, my design, by checking for the grip-pads.

((Sleek? Why sleek? I like the semi-industrial style! Although I must say, the bottom one looks good enough, I suppose. The top one is just... freakishly thin.))
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 09:38:07 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

[Str:4-1] You manage to shift the door a bit and free some of your arm, but your hand is still pinned. You can hear hurried footsteps coming down from above.

Keep quiet and aim weapon at the top of the stairs. Shoot a salvo as soon as someone shows itself. If that buys some time, try to free hand.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sleek? Why sleek? I like the semi-industrial style! Although I must say, the bottom one looks good enough, I suppose. The top one is just... freakishly thin.))
((Beggars can't be choosers. Also, aren't you curious about what the good Doc was considering but gave up on doing with you because you were not a "good test subject"?))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

((Beggars can't be choosers. Also, aren't you curious about what the good Doc was considering but gave up on doing with you because you were not a "good test subject"?))

((Yeah. And at least I'm rid of those weird spider leg things.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

(( What's going on in the simulator.))
You're about to be eaten by a grue giant worm

Will to get control over my jaw muscles. If successful, electrocute myself (1-sec-hold).

You don't even have a jaw anymore, you're just a floating something drifting around outside the vr machines.

Examine my arms, then check the soles of my feet to see if they are, in fact, my design, by checking for the grip-pads.

(They're sleek because they can be. You can stick a bunch of superfluous metal on them if you want to get stuck on stuff and wedged in hallways. )
The pads are indeed in place. Your arms appear to be fairly standard robotic human ones, but with a ball joint for the elbow joint.

[Str:4-1] You manage to shift the door a bit and free some of your arm, but your hand is still pinned. You can hear hurried footsteps coming down from above.

Keep quiet and aim weapon at the top of the stairs. Shoot a salvo as soon as someone shows itself. If that buys some time, try to free hand.
You prop your rifle up on the door and aim at the top of the stairs. You hear the footsteps continue thudding around upstairs for a few minutes sometimes coming close to you, but never coming to the stairs.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile

Sprint back to the rec room and attempt to walk up the wall in there.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 12:15:08 am by PyroDesu »

Prosperus

• Bay Watcher
  • Better lead than dead
    • View Profile

You prop your rifle up on the door and aim at the top of the stairs. You hear the footsteps continue thudding around upstairs for a few minutes sometimes coming close to you, but never coming to the stairs.

Keep quiet for a little while longer and look around for other possible entries from the floor above me but also keep an eye on the top of the stairs regularly. If the footsteps move away again, try to get hand free from the door. Else, shout for help, hopefully confusing the person upstairs.
You know what they say: It's all fun and games until a psycho-kinetic Armory Master rips your balls off.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile

(( Okay. Then, I guess, I'll pass the turn(s) until the 'tea' wears off. Just mention when I can act again, OK? :) ))
Holy Magisters, that was a mistake indeed.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

Thomas heads to the TV after shutting down the VR. He flips through channels, looking for exctiting media.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Call up reasonable list of affordable robots.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Empyrea's. And can I enter the simulation with heavy armor and my special gun, and my Tesla sward, please?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, shit... Again. What the Hell - This is too soon for a second time. What the fuck is happening here?

Renen returns to the rec room, he looks for what he can do in a VR machine and if there is any training session happening, he joins it.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile

Ah, marvelous. I am quite fascinated by these siliconoids and the stone-crab-like organisms. Might we have any other inhabitants of their worlds on record? I will not trouble you for much longer, I am simply intrigued by xenobiological life and its vast array of possibilities. If possible, may I get one more from those two worlds? After that, I'll begin tailoring a simple scenario. Thank you.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get away from giant worm thing.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 2101