_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1259 1260 [1261] 1262 1263 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732043 times)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #18900 on: October 01, 2013, 07:26:18 pm »

With half the defense already going to check it out, I think everyone else needs to stay here, it's probably only a matter of time before they realize where the attack is coming from

Hunker down, keep checking for hostiles through cameras
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18901 on: October 01, 2013, 07:33:23 pm »

((Damn my time zone.))
T. motions towards his arsenal of small explosives with a short They'll need a demo guy wave.

Silently volunteer to go. ((I assume Steve will pick who goes and who is left behind.))

MKII suit
((May I borrow it? I'm still on Mk1.))
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 07:53:53 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18902 on: October 01, 2013, 07:35:51 pm »

((Damn my Australian time zone.))

Volunteer to stay

((I feel ya, I was so wanting to go and do something))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18903 on: October 01, 2013, 07:47:35 pm »

((Don't worry. You'll have plenty of sods to murderize. Hell, if I can, I'll just voidwalk right past any guards. Save some ammo. Also, you could use that knife to bypass the failsafes on the sod equipment. I assume upon death, charges activate within the equipment to disable it, but if you lop off the head with the knife....)
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #18904 on: October 01, 2013, 07:54:08 pm »

((Don't worry. You'll have plenty of sods to murderize. Hell, if I can, I'll just voidwalk right past any guards. Save some ammo. Also, you could use that knife to bypass the failsafes on the sod equipment. I assume upon death, charges activate within the equipment to disable it, but if you lop off the head with the knife....)
((So basically you are suggesting we carefully murder each sod in such a way that their equipment is recoverable and thus saleable? Sounds like a plan.

Also, funny story, there is a spider that has decided to make its web hanging between the antenna and passenger side mirror on my van. Its been there for 3 days now, I am officially considering it an accessory.))
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 07:56:31 pm by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18905 on: October 01, 2013, 08:01:51 pm »

"So you're bad at everything but Aux. Ok. A cutting torch might work. Or drones. Or you might just not want to get into fights."
Grate nods sadly.
"What about when I need to fight? Like now?
"...Do you think that the Doctor or that Nyans person could help?"

Attention. I've been looking over the recent data I can find for things like ship arrivals, repairs, refittings, modifications to the base and so on. Something rather odd has caught my eye. Or should I say a lack of something. Things have been disappearing off manifests, and some numbers don't match up. An entire docking bay has gone missing in the last few months. If I had to guess, I'd say this is the work of UWM spooks, though what they were or are doing here and who they are I can't say. If there are a few people on the defense team willing to go take a look into this "Missing hanger" we might be able to learn more. 
Grate considers going, but he hears the voice of the AM in his head (literally, which reminds him of what she said a few seconds before).
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18906 on: October 01, 2013, 08:04:02 pm »

((The reason I asked Xantalos if he would part with the knife is so I could set up an ambush by waiting for sods to walk by, pop into voidspace, wait, pop out behind them, slice off the head, pop back in, wait for them to leave because they'd be too stupid to try and shove the head back on, rinse repeat. Although, thinking now, they'd take their fallen comrades gear. Or they'd wonder why his head is over there and his body is here, and why his gear hasn't self destructed. Or they'd hear me coming and murder me. I dunno.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18907 on: October 01, 2013, 08:13:49 pm »

"I'll go. Directions, Steve?"

Follow directions, staying in cover as much as possible while being on the lookout for sods.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18908 on: October 01, 2013, 08:43:47 pm »

((The reason I asked Xantalos if he would part with the knife is so I could set up an ambush by waiting for sods to walk by, pop into voidspace, wait, pop out behind them, slice off the head, pop back in, wait for them to leave because they'd be too stupid to try and shove the head back on, rinse repeat. Although, thinking now, they'd take their fallen comrades gear. Or they'd wonder why his head is over there and his body is here, and why his gear hasn't self destructed. Or they'd hear me coming and murder me. I dunno.))
((It's a hilarious enough set of mental images that I want you to try it.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18909 on: October 01, 2013, 08:57:45 pm »

((You asked me for it? I missed that.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18910 on: October 01, 2013, 09:55:47 pm »

((I asked OOC if you would be willing to part with it, and we could do in character later.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18911 on: October 01, 2013, 09:58:22 pm »

((I asked OOC if you would be willing to part with it, and we could do in character later.))
((I totally forgot that. If you want to, feel free to start the IC thing now and we can just assume that you voidspaced to his location in the middle of your other stuff.))
Sig! Onol

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18912 on: October 01, 2013, 10:06:51 pm »

"Hey Xan, could I borrow your knife? If we're goning to attempt to acheive some modicum of stealth, a way of taking out hostiles silently could come in handy. Besides, you'll just slice yourself to bits at this rate. Seriously dude, you are one creepy motherfucker. No offense or anything."

((Voidspace is awesome. Still waiting to see the catch though. Something this good has to have a price beyond accidental/on purpose telefragging.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18913 on: October 01, 2013, 10:11:20 pm »

Xan looks up twitchily, having adopted the classic hunched over in a corner pose while he cut off his fingers. He lopes closer to Morul and says, Borrow? No charge. But you gotta have strong will. The knife makes you cut living flesh. You gotta cut unless you can resist it. If no one's left to cut, then you cut yourself.
He holds up a finger, then holds it to the stump and giggles as it reattaches.
Good thing it can do that. Still. Ya got a strong will?
Sig! Onol

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18914 on: October 01, 2013, 10:15:43 pm »

"That.... that is creepy as fuck dude. Seriously. And I guess my will is strong? I mean, if it comes to it, I could always drop the knife I suppose. I mean, you have tried to put the knife down right? Right? Please tell me you haven't been sitting in a corner slicing off and reattaching you bits all day. Please."
Pages: 1 ... 1259 1260 [1261] 1262 1263 ... 2101