_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1262 1263 [1264] 1265 1266 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5732288 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #18945 on: October 02, 2013, 01:52:35 pm »

((@ Lyra's Catscension: remind me to have Miya hold her in the palm of his hand one day. Would be hilarious: 5 meter tall synthflesh monster stroking a big catwoman. The catwoman is purring.

Juxtaposition!))

((@ H. Baldman: ever considered feeding these pills to something like lab mice or something? The research crew on the ship probably has a sizable pool of some sort of guinea pigs, so you could use them for pill-testing. Downside: wouldn't be able to tell you how they feel. Upside: no player character danger.

((Also, Vich will be jealous of Lyra's standard issue invisible bike.))

((I had forgotten completely about Vich's near-fetishistic fixation with bikes. But hey, if we capture Hephaestus, we'll have the industrial capacity to produce all of the bikes. We could flood the market with cheap bicycles! (that sometimes kill you. Because HMRC.))

((Well, Faust wasn't written anywhere near the time we're living in. I think this takes place at least 1000 years into an alternate future. Depending on your homeworld, you might have never heard of it or have heard some twisted version of it.))

((ER is several thousand years in the future I believe. Something like 2000-3000 years from now, though don't quote me on that, it's just a vaguely-remembered number. Too lazy to actually look it up to  :P  ))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18946 on: October 02, 2013, 02:11:36 pm »

Inb4 ball jointed energy absorbing self replicating explosive metal mice rampaging through the ship.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #18947 on: October 02, 2013, 02:35:30 pm »

"the search party is getting crowded"
"Yeah, it's just asking for friendly fire if you ask me."
"No-one asks you, ever"

stay in the gangway, look out for hostiles or free shiny things

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18948 on: October 02, 2013, 02:43:58 pm »

((@ H. Baldman: ever considered feeding these pills to something like lab mice or something? The research crew on the ship probably has a sizable pool of some sort of guinea pigs, so you could use them for pill-testing. Downside: wouldn't be able to tell you how they feel. Upside: no player character danger.

((I passed the device over to Grate - not like I'll be getting much utility out of it myself anymore. I could continue experimenting, but I'd prefer to go on missions and do stuff right now.

Besides, you forgot another downside - it's not nearly as funny to experiment on lab animals.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #18949 on: October 02, 2013, 03:45:59 pm »

"Missing a whole hangar? I really don't want to see what they could have cooked up in there, but it's important nonetheless. There's a good number of volunteers already, and we need some people guarding the gangway still."

Get into some better cover if possible. Guard the gangway as before.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18950 on: October 02, 2013, 03:49:08 pm »

first things first, check lines of sight and, if I'm someplace private, curl up and learn to recognize my own smell. afterwards hop down from the Infirmary bed I assume I'm on and stretch out on all fours, then hop from side to side a little bit, adjusting to my new self. afterwards yawn, then stand back up on two feet, ears erect, hands lightly resting on each other in front of me, tail slowly flicking from side to side, and wander over to the pods, and the pile of clothing there. search through the clothes for a new set to replace the infirmary gown with, probably a dark blue skirt (pants + tail = fail) and a lighter blue short-sleeved shirt, as well as undergarments and suchlike of course. while there, quietly switch between being on all fours and on just my two feet, and make sure the clothing won't bind up in either stance, nor during transitions. next, go on over my locker, and as I'm walking, type out a message the AM.
Quote from: Lyra to AM
Could you make my suit fit me?
and could I please have two tiny clean glass bottles with gauze held tightly over their open top?
I don't have any tokens right now.
Take out my MK1 suit. slowly drag it over to the armory. upon seeing Feyri, stop what i'm doing for a moment, slowly set the suit down, slip on to all fours for the moment, sneak up behind her, and then hop up on to my feet and hug her from behind. take advantage of the hug to learn Feyri's smell too. afterwards, mew once, then go back to my suit, set it on the counter, and try to make eye contact with the AM. If I get my jars with gauze, walk over to near the wall, with my back facing the room, open my mouth wide, have my fangs bite into the gauze, one jar for each fang, and gently milk a tiny amount of whatever my fangs can inject into the bottles, keeping each one separate and labeled L and R for left and right fang.
assuming all this goes well, and take the jars over to the lab people, and type out on my wrist-comp in large letters and then show it to them on the screen the following:
Quote from: Lyra to Lab
What is the substance in each of these bottles?

PW: did I get the retractable claws? they matter for traction and (especially) climbing. you didn't say anything one way or the other about them.

EDIT: When Grate comes over to pet me, memorize his scent too.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 10:44:29 am by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18951 on: October 02, 2013, 04:03:32 pm »

Hold my position.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18952 on: October 02, 2013, 05:38:43 pm »

Go hither to the hanger. Be on my guard, and wait a bit away from the door.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18953 on: October 02, 2013, 06:13:18 pm »

"Not linear, not exponential, I've run out of maths, uhhhhhhhhhhhh. Dammit math, I just wanna use my suit to avoid bullshit and not warp into a wall! WHY MATH! WHY MUST YOU HATE ME SO!"

Lament use of math. Head for the building lobby, find cover, and hold position. If shooting starts, voidwalk back to behind the first barricade, and provide covering fire to any teammates caught in the open.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18954 on: October 02, 2013, 06:24:33 pm »

((Grate has the machine now. However, your suggestion for animal cruelty has been noted...))

(pants + tail = fail)
((By my calculations, it actually equals pail.))

((And when did Lyra get an invisible bike?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18955 on: October 02, 2013, 06:33:01 pm »

@Defense team: "Any of you want to go to the infirmary and ask some of those injured civilians if they know anything about what's going on in that hangar and the rest of the base?"
((Just quoting this in case someone didn't see it.))

(pants + tail = fail)
((You could cut a hole in the pants. It would be kind of embarrassing to have your tail lift your skirt. Unless Lyra's cat mentality has removed her sense of modesty.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18956 on: October 02, 2013, 06:50:29 pm »

(pants + tail = fail)

((Pants are just a bad thing in general.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #18957 on: October 02, 2013, 06:52:59 pm »

You can't seem to speak anymore. You can meow, but thats about it. Not like you talked a lot anyways though.
((NOOOOOOOOO

Also Lyra was already adorable you people. :I))

((Also, Vich will be jealous of Lyra's standard issue invisible bike.))
((Cats are issued invisible bikes?))
search through the clothes for a new set to replace the infirmary gown with, probably a dark blue skirt (pants + tail = fail)
((You can have pants tailored to suit a tail. Erm, not that I've any experience of it or know it in some way-..its just that you can. Because anatomy structure.))

(pants + tail = fail)
((You could cut a hole in the pants. It would be kind of embarrassing to have your tail lift your skirt. Unless Lyra's cat mentality has removed her sense of modesty.))
((I will punch you one day. :I))

Feyri is under attack!
She has been ambushed!

"Kittycat?" Feyri said after standing back up. "Kitty-Lyra? Woah! It's you, isn't it?"

She marveled at the beauty that is cat.

"You know, you'll look a lot more stylish if-ahh can you speak? Hm. Anyway I could help--like perhaps ask a modification to your suit design--like design a collar-accessory to perhaps vocalize your thoughts as a part of your suit? The design would look nice.

"Oh, and I sold the sandbag construct earlier giving me about ten tokens left. Anything you'd need? I've checked the list of previous purchases, and a decompensator-whatever that is-seems to help amp users."

That is one darn beautiful cat. :I

(pants + tail = fail)

((Pants are just a bad thing in general.))
*hiss*
LEIS!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18958 on: October 02, 2013, 07:00:13 pm »

((What? It's true! Cats have no sense of modesty. Have you ever seen a cat wear clothes?... OK, I should rephrase that. Have you ever seen a cat WILLINGLY wear clothes? And shoes are then worst, they keep jumping around like they're on springs or walk funny.

Also, pounce-hug! That's always fun and adorable.))
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 07:01:56 pm by Parisbre56 »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18959 on: October 02, 2013, 07:03:54 pm »

((I haven't seen a cat willingly do anything except sleep, attack me, walk on my keyboard, hide, and sometimes eat.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 1262 1263 [1264] 1265 1266 ... 2101