_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1269 1270 [1271] 1272 1273 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733736 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #19050 on: October 03, 2013, 10:22:49 pm »

((Ciaphus Cain's fencing teacher.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19051 on: October 03, 2013, 10:26:22 pm »

(Miyamoto de Bergerac is the name of a character from the Warhammer 40k universe (I think) and not a combination of Cyrano de Bergerac and Miyamoto Mushashi.)

(I prefer the latter honestly.)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19052 on: October 03, 2013, 10:29:27 pm »

(A bit late to comment, but I'm not sorry. :P I don't want to be sigged.)
((Really?))
((Erm..oops.  :-[ No I don't have a list of SC quotes.))

(I don't particularly care if you collect quotes from me - although, why would you is a different matter :P - I just don't want them in sigs. Take Taricus's signature, for example. I don't particularly think the line was clever - it was just a throwaway thing to celebrate the fact my RTD had made 100+ turns - but now I have to see it every time he posts and it basically is a reminder that 'yeah, you failed at running that game in the end, didn't you?'

Probably a bit TMI there, but that's how it is. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #19053 on: October 03, 2013, 11:16:51 pm »

([...]Take Taricus's signature[...]celebrate the fact my RTD had made 100+ turns[...] 'yeah, you failed at running that game in the end, didn't you?'[...])
:C
((It wasn't a failure..I enjoyed reading it...))

"That crazy burny guy was okay, wasn't he? Well, as okay as he was before, at least. I just want to see what specific pills do."
Feyri thinks of pyromaniacs. Or organic entities who can survive in being mentally unstable, emotionally heretical, and combustion-oriented.

...Stacy?

"Erm, yes. He was ok. B-Anyway, just a note on those pills. Don't use things you don't understand--specifically, their mechanisms with how the body works. Think of it as you're only seeing the superficial part of the nutshell and not the nut itself. Whatever is inside is a solid substance composed of-" ...medically related is the technical term. "whatever it is intended to do. What I know is that it's encapsulated so that whatever changes it does will happen over time, slowly.

"If you however open the pill and try to...experiment on--something which I will not approve--the substance inside in its concentrated form, bad things usually happen."
Xeno-chemicals. I shudder at what they put in those things despite common knowledge telling me that the periodic table of the early second millenium tells ninety five percent of all known composites in the universe.

"Where did you get that pill and who gave it to you?"

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19054 on: October 04, 2013, 12:51:09 am »

T. gives a grunt of surprise before checking out the unconscious people.

Boldly go where no man has before, which is up to the circle of unconscious and bound not-sods. After giving a once-over for explosives, and a twice over for things i'm not familiar with (re: Everything but explosives) Un-gag one and proceed to gently whistle, douse or slap them awake.

If the resultant person does not awaken, T. shrugs and moves on.
If the resultant person awakens, T. shrugs and moves back to allow someone else to question them.
If the resultant person dies, T. shrugs and continues to the next one.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 12:57:51 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19055 on: October 04, 2013, 02:30:43 am »

((Can Lyra get outside so Astra can go GoGo already, please))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19056 on: October 04, 2013, 02:47:25 am »

((Can Lyra get outside so Astra can go GoGo already, please))
((Yep, might want to re-read my post.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19057 on: October 04, 2013, 02:55:43 am »

((ah, sorry))

Is that a cat?, wait wasn't it that girl who killed herself, how'd they do that

Astra approaches lyra, and offers hand forward wanting to know if the petting would be appreciated
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19058 on: October 04, 2013, 03:06:31 am »

tilt my head to the right and look at the outstretched hand for one second, then sit down on the spot and curl my tail up next to me. keep my ears pointed towards her and watch her.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19059 on: October 04, 2013, 03:08:49 am »

Astra takes that for assent, and finished the motion, petting Lyra's back

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19060 on: October 04, 2013, 03:18:47 am »

Astra takes that for assent, and finished the motion, petting Lyra's back
reach up and grab the hand petting me with my right hand after the first three strokes, then gently tug it up to the back of my head, then lightly tug it downwards for a very brief moment before letting go.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19061 on: October 04, 2013, 03:20:00 am »

Stroke from her head

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19062 on: October 04, 2013, 03:20:49 am »

close my eyes and begin to purr.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19063 on: October 04, 2013, 03:25:03 am »

Glad you like it

Definately a changed person, not just a cat

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19064 on: October 04, 2013, 03:29:24 am »

meow once before going back to purring, the tip of my tail periodically twitching.
Pages: 1 ... 1269 1270 [1271] 1272 1273 ... 2101