_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1275 1276 [1277] 1278 1279 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5728748 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #19140 on: October 05, 2013, 08:47:26 pm »

((*sees Travis' death*
Well, now I know why Steve kept on shutting me down when I rolled an 8.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #19141 on: October 05, 2013, 08:50:18 pm »

STILL WAITING TO SEE IF SHOULD MURDER PEOPLE IN HOSPITAL. COULD BE EXECUTORS. NEVER KNOW. SHOULD I MAKE THEIR BRAINS GO SQUISH WITH MY SUPAFIST?

((Also one of us got an APC right? Would that be particularly useful for the away team? I mean I don't think it would withstand a LESHO on full nuclear but it probably could withstand a lot. Would be pretty hilarious to take care of the whole assassin problem by driving over them in a tank. And it would get those guys to stop staring blankly at the hostage trap.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19142 on: October 05, 2013, 08:54:22 pm »

(( The person with the APC came with us, and said to take the APC. I assumed that the APC would be flat out unusable, unless it had the strength to punch through the walls and support beams of a massive structure, especially since our resident Avatar had to punch his way into the building to begin with.

Since no further mention of the APC has been made by PW, I think this is the case, and we don't have it. Still, maybe the main defense team would find it useful? You could certainly park it on the bridge ))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #19143 on: October 05, 2013, 08:56:03 pm »

Message to steve
Steve any more directions to the hangar?, also can a manipulator erect a "feild" or somesuch that lasts for a period of time and/or draws power from valid targets around it?
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19144 on: October 05, 2013, 09:01:18 pm »

(( @BFEL, considering their method of transport to our med-bay and what we've learned about Executors, I think we would already know if one was. That, and Steve has way more eyes on his ship than he does in the building, so I'm sure he would have already found and alerted us if one of the civies in the med-bay was an Executor. If anything, one of the civies being an executor should have tipped us off much quicker that something was going horribly wrong. ))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19145 on: October 05, 2013, 09:07:28 pm »

((Well I just read some of the other thread where they talked about Executors, and apparently Executors have ORGANOCHEMISTRY OVERRIDE AMPS.
I.E. FUCKING MIND CONTROL.
I thought we were just worried about some guy in a particularly sexy suit but nope MIND CONTROL. IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. PANIC.
Also I have no will score. Fuck. :P))

Indeed, I do this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19146 on: October 05, 2013, 09:09:06 pm »

((Well I just read some of the other thread where they talked about Executors, and apparently Executors have ORGANOCHEMISTRY OVERRIDE AMPS.
I thought we were just worried about some guy in a particularly sexy suit but nope MIND CONTROL. IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. PANIC.
((You get will rolls to resist.
Almost everyone but me's screwed.))
Sig! Onol

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19147 on: October 05, 2013, 09:19:20 pm »

((So basically, APC. Because they cant use the amp if they don't have line of sight.))

Indeed, I do this.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19148 on: October 05, 2013, 09:20:22 pm »

((So basically, APC. Because they cant use the amp if they don't have line of sight.))
((Wrong there, actually. They just have to know where the target is.))
Sig! Onol

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #19149 on: October 05, 2013, 09:22:29 pm »

((I'm sure Piecewise enjoys messing with us, but I don't think he's that cruel. But hell, maybe he is. I've got no clue.))

((You've seen the text under his avatar, right?))

((So I'm reading through and discovered the HMRC Pantheon.
Did anyone ever find out who the scribbled out god of death guy was? The one who got imprisoned?))

((No.  Lars has been meaning to ask the AM, but no opportunity yet.))

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19150 on: October 05, 2013, 09:24:43 pm »

((Well, we don't know what bonuses they have, so there's a chance that those of us with smaller will bonuses have a chance. You know, there's a reason I suggested the buddy system.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19151 on: October 05, 2013, 09:25:51 pm »

((If I don't end up dying I'll go through with my character development and either have Xan become a religious fanatic or go around belittling religion and/or life, either of which should be suitable to find out about the pantheons.
Also getting mutated by the doctor. Did anyone ever ask him about his origins (and live)?))
Sig! Onol

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19152 on: October 05, 2013, 09:37:52 pm »

((Morul used his magic goggles to get a glimpse, and he saw some sort of horror with sharp teeth, snapping jaws, and waaaaaay to many arms stretching for him. Cog was also present at Faiths'.... improvements, and heard squishing noises as he took his mask off. He didn't look because the Doctor told him not to, and I assumed it would be... unwise to disobey.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19153 on: October 05, 2013, 09:40:48 pm »

((I read that bit. Was this before or after she became synthflesh Faith?
Also how'd she become synthflesh Faith? Does she still have a tube of healing gel in her arm?
Also, anyone wanna bet that the Doc was the one who made the Altered?))
Sig! Onol

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19154 on: October 05, 2013, 09:41:43 pm »

((Morul used his magic goggles to get a glimpse, and he saw some sort of horror with sharp teeth, snapping jaws, and waaaaaay to many arms stretching for him. Cog was also present at Faiths'.... improvements, and heard squishing noises as he took his mask off. He didn't look because the Doctor told him not to, and I assumed it would be... unwise to disobey.))
((I get the feeling that he and the AM are of the same breed. Because there's totally no evidence, right?

Now, the question is, what breed of thing are they?))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 1275 1276 [1277] 1278 1279 ... 2101