_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1331 1332 [1333] 1334 1335 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5733981 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: He is the One!
« Reply #19980 on: November 01, 2013, 04:18:40 pm »

>We don't, ya adorable sociopath. We're gonna use this bloody rock to build ourselves an army. Or at least the equipment for it. Though we're going to have to get the flesh vats up and working; but I'm sure the Doc will be more then happy to do that.
Anton switches the speakers off, talking through the radio again. "Okay, that... sounds like you. Especially with the mention of the Doctor." He relaxes somewhat. "Was worried for a moment that UWM still had your voice on file, and was broadcasting through the PA system to throw us off guard while you were busy. It would've helped if you used the radio, Steve, you know?"

He walks back through the concourse and towards the shipyards. "Steve, before you clocked off to wrangle ARES, I was about to ask you for a map of the shipyards, preferably with the blast's aftereffects overlaid. I guess most civilians have really cleared out now, but could I still have that map? On the way here I saw a huge chunk of building land nearby, and with what Miyamoto's been reporting it might be important to check out. If you can't see into the area I can find it and mark it down so that someone better equipped can take a look. Unless you have any other work for me to do."

Chat with Steve, request map and go back to the shipyard/crater. Try to spot the previously seen chunk of crashed building. Red Hand to maximum power. Carry the Gauss Rifle at the ready, but open fire with the Red Hand if any enemies spotted.

If some sort of tactical anti-Shadow-Walker sweep is organized and my help is needed, do that instead.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 04:20:18 pm by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19981 on: November 01, 2013, 04:21:08 pm »

((Cue him shooting it and someone tampering with it with an amp, blowing the SW and the surrounding area sky high.))
((what is the EXACT action i've been planning to do for the past 3 turns, waiting for him to take a shot?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19982 on: November 01, 2013, 04:24:38 pm »

((Cue him shooting it and someone tampering with it with an amp, blowing the SW and the surrounding area sky high.))
((what is the EXACT action i've been planning to do for the past 3 turns, waiting for him to take a shot?))

((I think that, going from your current position and the speed of those rounds, by the time you spot it and have the time to react he'll be out of the dangerous part of the blast radius. And, as we've discussed before, I don't think the way you're trying to do it will work. But hey, by all means, prove me wrong.))

You wake up. At least you think you do. But everything is black and you can't feel, taste, hear or smell anything. After few moments like this you suddenly do hear something.

"You are currently a slurry of undifferentiated cells. Reform yourself as you'd like."

((I, for one, am very interested how that works. Does he have ears to hear the doctor speak? And where is his brain to process this?))

« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 04:39:08 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19983 on: November 01, 2013, 04:53:18 pm »

You wake up. At least you think you do. But everything is black and you can't feel, taste, hear or smell anything. After few moments like this you suddenly do hear something.

"You are currently a slurry of undifferentiated cells. Reform yourself as you'd like."

((I, for one, am very interested how that works. Does he have ears to hear the doctor speak? And where is his brain to process this?))
((Pre-operation the doc warned Xan that he would have a imuteable and vulnerable core he would have to protect, it probably contains his "brain" and is in the middle of the slurry. as for ears, I think he is getting direct stimulus to his "brain" from the doc through some device or another. probably whatever the doc as probably installed to keep Xan from escaping the electrocution powers of Steve.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #19984 on: November 01, 2013, 04:55:50 pm »

((I'd say he's just picking up vibrations through his... well, everything.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19985 on: November 01, 2013, 05:10:21 pm »

"Ah, my good man! Dreadfully sorry to disturb you from your superb reading material, but I wish to ask you something."

Stacy spins in place and bows.

"How would you like to make me into a robot that transforms into a motorized skateboard? Does that sound like an interesting proposition to you? There are certain further specifics, but such is the core of my pitch."

Propose.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #19986 on: November 01, 2013, 05:20:11 pm »

make farting noises.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19987 on: November 01, 2013, 05:26:59 pm »

((May I suggest you guys don't fly directly towards him, but instead load up just a few (3-4) men and go in wide circle, flying low to prevent him getting a shot at you. You can then can flank him that way, and cut of his escape route. Or at least limit his mobility. Be sure not to go understrength though, or he'll just take you down and take his ship back.))

>Maybe. Or I should say, it will probably be at least partially effective on solid shells. Nuclear tipped shells usually have auto-detonation protocols if their shell is being compromised after firing.

(( That's my general plan. I've got... 2 others volunteered right now? Maybe Sean as well, if this flight qualifies as a 'shadow walker sweep'. And I expect he'll have less interest in taking it back and more interest in destroying it... Though I do forsee a potential problems related to the mind control amps XD ))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #19988 on: November 01, 2013, 06:36:43 pm »

"so you know, we're kinda useless here."
"We require a better platform to work with."

Pancaek juggles the head between his hands for a moment, contemplating, before typing on his wristpad

Quote from: Pancaek->Doc
Heya doc, I was kinda wondering if It's possible for me to get a special, better robobody like renen, but to pay for it. No mutant highlander for me, thanks. Do you have any nice robot bodies lying around, or should I just give specifications. I wouldn't mind some more...exotic options.

Throw away the head, then send message to Doc.

((When I say exotic, I mean both the skill as the shape of the body. just to be clear for PW))

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19989 on: November 01, 2013, 07:29:55 pm »

"OH come on! Who put the controls on inverted too. Who does that! What am I, flying a plane?"
((No Tack. YOU are the plane.
And then Tack was Cog))

Attempt to reorient myself
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19990 on: November 01, 2013, 07:32:47 pm »

*glork gurk*

Form a layer of padding tissue around my brain (cartilage or fat or something) and then form a layer of bone around that, for starters. Then get the remaining amount of cells I have into a roughly circular shape and utilize the bottom half to form four short legs with digitigrade feet on them. Then form some wings of an appropriate proportion in order to fly from my body and form sensory organs ie eyes/ears on my 'front bit' in reference to my wing direction. The torso of myself will be fairly standard for now; basically for now a bird-like shape with no feathers, four legs, and sensory organs covering the front.
If this is done within the turn, make the motions of maniacal laughter (don't actually make lungs or anything), thank Doc nonverbally, and fly off to the food area. I'm pretty sure there's a food area. Follow the signs and such.
If it takes more than one turn to do, continue transforming for the turn.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 04:31:58 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19991 on: November 01, 2013, 07:38:25 pm »

>We don't, ya adorable sociopath. We're gonna use this bloody rock to build ourselves an army. Or at least the equipment for it. Though we're going to have to get the flesh vats up and working; but I'm sure the Doc will be more then happy to do that.
((Oh hell yes. If this goes right we'll have our own army to command. The armchair strategist inside me is squealing with potential glee right now.
((What makes you think you're getting an army?))

((FTFY. Why wait for him to shoot?))

*glork gurk*

Form a layer of padding tissue around my brain (cartilage or fat or something) and then form a layer of bone around that, for starters. Then get the remaining amount of cells I have into a roughly circular shape and utilize the bottom half to form four short legs with digitigrade feet on them. Then form some wings of an appropriate proportion in order to fly from my body and form sensory organs ie eyes/ears on my 'front bit' in reference to my wing direction. The torso of myself will be fairly standard for now; basically for now a bird-like shape with no feathers, four legs, and sensory organs covering the front.
If this is done within the turn, make the motions of maniacal laughter (don't actually make lungs or anything), thank him nonverbally, and fly off to the food area. I'm pretty sure there's a food area. Follow the signs and such.
If it takes more than one turn to do, continue transforming for the turn.

((It has occurred to me that Xan would now fit in the Slaughterhouse Nine.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19992 on: November 01, 2013, 08:13:47 pm »

((It has occurred to me that Xan would now fit in the Slaughterhouse Nine.))
((He's had the motivation for a while, but only now does he have the means. In other news, oh gog Grey Boy is a bastard. To everyone.))

Board the Blackship and familiarize myself with the point defense systems (dynamic bonus get), but allow someone more qualified (higher AUX bonus) to take over if they're present.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 08:15:54 pm by Doomblade187 »
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #19993 on: November 01, 2013, 09:12:23 pm »

"WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! "
continue messing with catgirl also keep watch for sods
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #19994 on: November 01, 2013, 09:21:37 pm »

((The moment I bought an amp I could've been on the S9. Manton, suck my Willpower stat.
Also yeah.
And what do you mean? Grey boy is best Boy. It's Gray Boy you have to watch out for.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 1331 1332 [1333] 1334 1335 ... 2101