_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1493 1494 [1495] 1496 1497 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5796849 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Repair and Rescue
« Reply #22410 on: December 31, 2013, 09:05:09 pm »

((Oh, by the way, if you do go for the Doctor method of power gain, you'll have to go up against Xan in MORTAL KOMBAT.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #22411 on: December 31, 2013, 09:06:58 pm »

((...))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22412 on: December 31, 2013, 09:14:16 pm »

((What? It's not like you want multiple modified murder machines hanging about? It's Piecewises way of balancing that type of power gain. There seem to be two catagories of mod: organic, and robotic. Xan is an organic, and won that right after murdering the prior docmod, Fishman. Lukas is a robotic, and won against Thrak, toasters first character. You could also ask about apprenticing under him, although you would probably have to fight against Renen, the Cyborg Samurai, and either win, or survive a certain time frame.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #22413 on: December 31, 2013, 09:17:15 pm »

((Actually I never actually killed the fish (though I intend to when I get back); his player left and so he went braindead. I'm assuming this was a result of me BBQing his brain.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22414 on: December 31, 2013, 09:22:58 pm »

You two, Rolande and Saint?"
((Wait, Saint? Don't let him around Steve...or any Teachers...))
(( Those two were together apparently? Talking, at least, when one of them got gangpressed, so I'm just grabbing the other one. ))
((Not that Steve, the AI. It's a reference to Worm, where there is a character named Saint who...let's just say that he engages on a foolish quest from the words of a recording of a dead man that lead him to fight a very powerful hero and ally with a very powerful villain.))

It seems that hard, dangerous, dirty jobs always take place in tiny, cramped places, for some reason.
((You know you can fast-forward to relevant parts of the video in the link, right?))

((The Doctor is currently quite busy, as he is inside a catgirl.))
((I... I simultaneously want to know everything and nothing about that statement.))
((That is a natural reaction that had me laughing almost as much as the original description.))

((Yeah, just go get a pyro kinetic amp and come join the overload investigation team. We need more burn happy people.))
((We didn't have [more than] enough pyrokinetic psychopaths already?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22415 on: December 31, 2013, 09:24:05 pm »

((We did not. We're at war now, remember?))
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22416 on: December 31, 2013, 09:50:12 pm »

((Actually, each invasion's scale makes it more like a war than a battle. We're between wars at the moment. This is friendly territory--psychotic pyrokinetics bad.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22417 on: December 31, 2013, 09:51:46 pm »

((You've seen the effects of the amp overload. Fire good.))
Sig! Onol

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #22418 on: December 31, 2013, 10:00:03 pm »

((Not that Steve, the AI. It's a reference to Worm, where there is a character named Saint who...let's just say that he engages on a foolish quest from the words of a recording of a dead man that lead him to fight a very powerful hero and ally with a very powerful villain.))

((Since it's my character who's named Saint, I'm curious about this.  Would you mind giving more detail?  By PM, if you think it would be derailing?))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22419 on: December 31, 2013, 10:07:04 pm »

You two, Rolande and Saint?"
((Wait, Saint? Don't let him around Steve...or any Teachers...))
(( Those two were together apparently? Talking, at least, when one of them got gangpressed, so I'm just grabbing the other one. ))
((Thanks for the reminder to catch up  on Worm. I just had to stop reading when I hit 'Extinction'.))

In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22420 on: December 31, 2013, 10:11:04 pm »

(( @Skri - Sounds about right. I wasn't really going to actually screw up things on purpose, although it would be in character. I think what I'm going to do is behave as is until someone tells Marcius we're rebelling, because in all honesty, how would he know?))
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 10:26:16 pm by WhitiusOpus »
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22421 on: December 31, 2013, 10:31:22 pm »

(( @Skri - Sounds about right. I wasn't really going to actually screw up things on purpose, although it would be in character. I think what I'm going to do is behave as is until someone tells Marcius we're rebelling, because in all honesty, how would he know?))

(( Oh, I'm sure he'll figure it out at some point. Though if you do manage to go this entire rebellion without anyone telling your character what's going on, I will be amused. I want to see how that ends up getting roleplayed :P

"And today we finally end the UWM!" "Wait, we end what? Is *that* what I've been doing for the past 3 years? I thought I was just avoiding getting electrocuted by evil overlord Steve."))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #22422 on: December 31, 2013, 10:38:32 pm »

((In the end, is that not what we are all doing?  All hail Steve.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22423 on: December 31, 2013, 10:45:46 pm »

Oh, and @ Toaster - do you still worship Steve The Benevolent? How is your recent shrine making activities going? :P))
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22424 on: December 31, 2013, 10:50:15 pm »

((I was going to get a microwave amp/manip, but it seemed too much like 'heat' and less like 'fire'. Mayhaps if I tinkermix it with a kinetic amp to make light/heat/force creator?))
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.
Pages: 1 ... 1493 1494 [1495] 1496 1497 ... 2101