_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1497 1498 [1499] 1500 1501 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5731981 times)

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Repair and Rescue
« Reply #22470 on: January 01, 2014, 05:19:45 pm »

((If I remember correctly, it was either mission four or five when May got the basilisk.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #22471 on: January 01, 2014, 05:31:51 pm »

((I was wondering this before. Heh. Seems like May to have accidentally left a basilisk lying about.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22472 on: January 01, 2014, 05:34:03 pm »

((Well, it was a lizard like entity, and Xan is a dragon, so maybe he could adopt it? And then turn it into a drama/sitcom and use it as propaganda?))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #22473 on: January 01, 2014, 05:36:36 pm »

((Or I could eat it and gain its power.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22474 on: January 01, 2014, 05:40:06 pm »

((Well, it was a lizard like entity, and Xan is a dragon, so maybe he could adopt it? And then turn it into a drama/sitcom and use it as propaganda?))

((But it's mine!))

((Or I could eat it and gain its power.))

((MINE BITCH))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22475 on: January 01, 2014, 05:40:41 pm »

((I remember asking the Doc for four lizard-like combat animals. This was Cog though, and I never got them because I played with the cube. Had claws and poison, plus I was gonna have them "linked" to my brain so they could hang on my back and I could give them orders.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22476 on: January 01, 2014, 05:44:51 pm »

((That gives me an idea. ARM-TV, where ARM operatives provide quality entertainment for all ages (as long as they can understand the universal language of violence) with a great many more or less wholesome shows. An example of the more wholesome would be some kind of variation of the fireside chat performed by Steve (or maybe Miyamoto or somebody else level-headed), a show where ARM operatives attempt political debate with nothing other than speech rolls, a soap opera with a cast composed purely of the Doctor's creations and more. It could make for nice galaxy-wide viewing.

Well, maybe the Doctor should get his own channel.))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #22477 on: January 01, 2014, 05:46:11 pm »

((That gives me an idea. ARM-TV, where ARM operatives provide quality entertainment for all ages (as long as they can understand the universal language of violence) with a great many more or less wholesome shows. An example of the more wholesome would be some kind of variation of the fireside chat performed by Steve (or maybe Miyamoto or somebody else level-headed), a show where ARM operatives attempt political debate with nothing other than speech rolls, a soap opera with a cast composed purely of the Doctor's creations and more. It could make for nice galaxy-wide viewing.

Well, maybe the Doctor should get his own channel.))
((DOOOO IT.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22478 on: January 01, 2014, 05:49:16 pm »

((Hrmmm. Sounds like it could work. Skip the whole violence part, make a popular reality TV show and ensla-I mean recruit the galaxy that way!))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22479 on: January 01, 2014, 05:58:34 pm »

((A popular reality TV show without violence? In this dystopian future? Sounds quite unlikely to me. Then again, people who watch TV in this future are probably so desensitized to death and horror that they probably won't care at all.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22480 on: January 01, 2014, 05:59:44 pm »

((There was never a "go free after completing 10 missions", unless you count "free of mortal flesh" - inmates completing 10 missions were supposed to become a part of Steve.))
((I thought that only happened when Steve needed replacement parts/upgrades.))

((I'm pretty sure I have a missed action. Note to self: Locate and repost that.))

((Oh, right... when was the last time anyone fed the basilisk anyway?))
((Does "it broke out and ate a couple minor technicians during the Grate-32 chaos" count?))

((But it's mine!))
((Well, you'll just have to raise it together then, now won't you?))

((That gives me an idea. ARM-TV, where ARM operatives provide quality entertainment for all ages...))
((I like that idea. Can Grate have a show?))

((A popular reality TV show without violence? In this dystopian future? Sounds quite unlikely to me. Then again, people who watch TV in this future are probably so desensitized to death and horror that they probably won't care at all.))
((Just add a little violence. Whatever the norm is.))
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 06:04:14 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22481 on: January 01, 2014, 06:03:22 pm »

((Coulda sworn I posted an action.))

Look around. Try to figure out what's moving fast and look for anything moving funny or not at all. Avoid falling off the catwalk.
Once again wonder who designed this place.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #22482 on: January 01, 2014, 08:34:44 pm »

Marcius examines the area below him, and then descends to the nearest damaged plate and cuts it off
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #22483 on: January 01, 2014, 08:50:30 pm »

STEPHEN HAWKING searches the rubble for a "#1 Dad" Mug.
He then suggests to the group that we announce our presence. He does this by announcing our presence. Loudly.

((Letting them know that we're there shows that we aren't trying to sneak up on them to eat them.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22484 on: January 01, 2014, 09:24:47 pm »

Stand off to the side of the damaged plate, examine my tools and the connections for an intact plate while I wait for them to remove the old one
Pages: 1 ... 1497 1498 [1499] 1500 1501 ... 2101